Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Anglesey Circuit reworked:

Cool track by @pk3r72owns. Another one that's fun to drive.

-AI fastlane and pit lane reworked. Original side lines used to kick up some dust.
-Animated objects re-positioned, plus additional drone by Polycode.
-Missing Goodyear blimp now working
-Rain fx
-VAO patch file
-Grass FX by @slider666 (like the old white flowers?, just remove ext_grassfx.ini from extension folder in track)
-New cameras
-Crew.ini added to reposition flag man to clear pit lane
-Background images
-Geotags adjusted
-Spectator Removal via Content Manager (click hide spectators in Track Adjustments tab).

or

Original track download:

Section names by slider666:

anglesey__anglesey_dry_906.jpg

Have fun

Edit: updated to v1.1 for booboo in config, sorry. Thanks @Fanapryde.

Last edited:
If you Like small Tracks you really need to check Fuji Speed way shortcourse from DTM1120
This track is an example of a top Job Give the guy some love

View attachment 1091105View attachment 1091106View attachment 1091107View attachment 1091108View attachment 1091109View attachment 1091110View attachment 1091111View attachment 1091112View attachment 1091113View attachment 1091114View attachment 1091115View attachment 1091116View attachment 1091117
Ima give you a pass for the full-page ad, cos DTM1120's work is SO good. Four fantastic new tracks and a Honda Kei-truck in my library, AND a great afternoon's driving. Thank you for the recommend.

Testing a few more "homemade" conversions that can't be done for the general public, due to having used, paid cars, etc... As they always came out with problems, but in the track tests they came out very well. In the 1981 Brazilian Gp in Jacarepagua, N.Piquet did the pole with an approximate time of 1m 35......in the tests I did, changing some things in the engine (torque and power), I turned 1m 36.5.... A good start.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1635783963.png
    __custom_showroom_1635783963.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 16
  • __custom_showroom_1635784534.png
    __custom_showroom_1635784534.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
Would be nice if someone with the know how would improve my comversions , ebisu maze etc :) sadly till now no one did it :(
Oh, I did it for some of your conversions: Jyllands-Ringen, Longford, Franciacorta..., but it´s a long while ago. Tried to contact you on RD, but didn´t got any answer.
PM here, if you´re interested. :)

Cheers to all.Is there any way to adjust head movement of a driver model on a car?(Not in AC settings)I dont have this problem on any other car in AC.
I love Touring car legends mod but camera moves too much in cockpit view.Thanks!

Testing a few more "homemade" conversions that can't be done for the general public, due to having used, paid cars, etc... As they always came out with problems, but in the track tests they came out very well. In the 1981 Brazilian Gp in Jacarepagua, N.Piquet did the pole with an approximate time of 1m 35......in the tests I did, changing some things in the engine (torque and power), I turned 1m 36.5.... A good start.
is this 1981 ?

I've just downloaded my zip file to make sure it wasn't corrupted and to help you eliminate any issues but it works fine - I'm using 0.1.76-preview136 BTW

Also could we add the Rolex Time Clock back in? Here is a dds file for it with Mexico 2021 on it
Rolex clock replacement with animated text will be included in my upcoming extension (same model I created for COTA)
It has 3D hands but I don't find how to animate them based on current time (if someone has some ideas on how to dynamicaly rotate things with configs based on time, please let me know)
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_mercedes_acu_mexico_2021_1-10-121-19-26-17.jpg

random question but is there any version of Sydney motorsports park/eastern creek raceway that has circuit lighting?
Unfortunately there is no quality version. The one we have has only lights in main straight.

I play Rf2 which has great Eastern Creek version with lightning. Hope one day someone will convert to AC as I prefer AC.

Rolex clock replacement with animated text will be included in my upcoming extension (same model I created for COTA)
It has 3D hands but I don't find how to animate them based on current time (if someone has some ideas on how to dynamicaly rotate things with configs based on time, please let me know)
View attachment 1091145
I apologize in advance if this is total nonsense, but would it work?

[ANIMATED_...]
NODE = needle_hours
CLOCK_NEEDLE = HOUR ; role, valid values: SECOND, MINUTE, HOUR or HOUR24
OFFSET_DEG = 0 ; offset in degress
DEBUG_VALUE = 0 ; set to non-zero value to debug things, it would force needle to that value
SPIN_AXIS = 0, 0, 1 ; spinning axis
LAG = 0.67 ; lag for smoother movement

Source

Last edited:
the track comes from rfactor 2 made by the studio, this version is not deserted on the game

View attachment 1091158
I think what's shown in this picture is pretty much right. You'll find there's quite a lot of sandy patches, but the foliage is mainly a combination of grass and marram grass (which indeed is green). So it really is a combination of the both. I live 100 meters from the track, if you need any pics from the real life thing let me know and I'll go out there tomorrow. Also, I'm not going to criticise the work you do because I'm happy someone's taking the time to do this! If you want/need help with anything let me know in a DM

I think what's shown in this picture is pretty much right. You'll find there's quite a lot of sandy patches, but the foliage is mainly a combination of grass and marram grass (which indeed is green). So it really is a combination of the both. I live 100 meters from the track, if you need any pics from the real life thing let me know and I'll go out there tomorrow. Also, I'm not going to criticise the work you do because I'm happy someone's taking the time to do this! If you want/need help with anything let me know in a DM
What do you think of this texture?

Screenshot_urd_darche_egt_2021_actk_zandvoort2021_1-10-121-21-31-40.jpg

View attachment 1091145
I apologize in advance if this is total nonsense, but would it work?

[ANIMATED_...]
NODE = needle_hours
CLOCK_NEEDLE = HOUR ; role, valid values: SECOND, MINUTE, HOUR or HOUR24
OFFSET_DEG = 0 ; offset in degress
DEBUG_VALUE = 0 ; set to non-zero value to debug things, it would force needle to that value
SPIN_AXIS = 0, 0, 1 ; spinning axis
LAG = 0.67 ; lag for smoother movement

Source
There is an example in the Le Mans SX version which also has an animated clock

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back