Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Hello, Please help me... I was on a run in Knockhill (which gives loading error), so the PC crashed and restarted by itself. After that, every track I start, be it training or any session, the camera is buggy, like on the screen. If anyone knows, I appreciate it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_mini_cooper_cup_airport_piestany_18-11-121-23-23-45.jpg
    Screenshot_mini_cooper_cup_airport_piestany_18-11-121-23-23-45.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 9
Thanks. I don't remember who told me about this in the past. I visualized the Copersucar, in "align according to data file" mode, the contours of the front tires are almost the size of the rear ones. I'll check the "tires" file and see the dimensions and adjust as another car. The problem is that often making this "adjustment", according to who created the "mod", "mess" everything, "wheelbase" is very altered, and it is difficult to get it right, as well as the position of the suspensions. but thank you very much once again!!
No problem. Yes sometimes you may also have to change BASEY in suspension.ini. This will change the ride height and use CM to see the actual changes.

Dan Busca just can't finish one car and start doing another lol I don't even know how many times I've updated his cars.
Would you happen to know where I can find a mid release of his Porsche 997 GT3 or the one w the most skins? Thanks!

Last edited:
Apropos Indy, there is also the edited NAGP version which has a bit more BLING BLING compared to the linked version of the past 2-3 pages here. It may lack some 3D gras and stuff, but it's got flags and baloons and feels a wee bit smoother in the infield section :D

So all in all I got like 3 different tracks now.. feels pointless but well :cheers:
I think this version is newer as yours : https://sharemods.com/rh8oc5ppb84j/nagp_indy_by_Lilsky.7z.html

Last edited:
hi, does anyone know how to straighten the gear indicator font in the digital instrument here?

acs 2021-11-19 07-09-54.png

my current settings in the Digital Instruments

[ITEM_0]
PARENT=GEAR
POSITION=-0.010,-0.0076,-0.002
TYPE=GEAR
SIZE=0.018
COLOR=0,0,0,0
INTENSITY=1
FONT=default
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_1]
PARENT=RPM
POSITION=-0.010,-0.0056,-0.002
TYPE=RPM
SIZE=0.012
COLOR=0,0,0,0
INTENSITY=1
FONT=default
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_2]
PARENT=SPEED
POSITION=-0.010,-0.0056,-0.002
TYPE=SPEED
SIZE=0.012
COLOR=0,0,0,0
INTENSITY=1
FONT=default
ALIGN=CENTER
UNITS=MPH

thanks

@ EVERYONE

This is the LATEST Indianapolis version i have updated. It's already up-to-date and it should not have any issue (At least i never ever noticed anything)

I have tested this version of Indy: yes, it's the best version, graphically and with 9 layouts!!!
AI needs improvements for race. Tested F1 layout with RSS Formula Hybrid 2021, quick race 3 laps, 100% and the other cars have had some problem: out of a track, cut the corner on the grass, sometimes hit the wall. I have to test with less aggression (now is 80%) but if the AI line is that I don't think it will change much

EDIT: Legion version has a good AI, no issue with other cars but the track is a bit bumply.

Last edited:
I have tested this version of Indy: yes, it's the best version, graphically and with 9 layouts!!!
AI needs improvements for race. Tested F1 layout with RSS Formula Hybrid 2021, quick race 3 laps, 100% and the other cars have had some problem: out of a track, cut the corner on the grass, sometimes hit the wall. I have to test with less aggression (now is 80%) but if the AI line is that I don't think it will change much

EDIT: Legion version has a good AI, no issue with other cars but the track is a bit bumply.
I didn't touched the AI, so it's as done ;)

shi
Indonesia Circuit v1.2.2 (MEGA link)
Conversion from rFactor2.

Please remove the previous version before installing!
View attachment 1093698
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-2 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
・ @erenschumacher , the author of the rFactor2 version and gave me permission, AI, cam
・ @shin956 ,Track convert
@CrisT86 ,ext_config, screenshots & advice(up to 1.1), replay cam
@KevinK2 ,AI sidelines (Full layout, up to 1.2.1)
@ckkjw398 ,Camtool Replay
・ @tetuo01 ,cam

Enjoy.

v1.2 changelog;
The rF2 version has been updated, so I converted it again.

Added National layout
Added groove
Fixed texture mapping, material
Adjusted texture
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Increased the number of PITs to 32
Add cam by tetuo01
Add national layout camtool by ckkjw398

v1.2.1 changelog;
There was no judgment of the curb of T8, so I corrected it.
Increased the CONCRETE and GREEN FRICTION values in surfaces.ini (to get a better grip)

v1.2.2 changelog;
Add new ext_config and cam by CrisT86, adjusted by me
Add new AI and cam by erenschumacher
Fixed drs_zones.ini
Indonesia Circuit updated

v1.2.2 changelog;
Add new ext_config and cam by CrisT86, adjusted by me
Add new AI and cam by erenschumacher
Fixed drs_zones.ini

I didn't touched the AI, so it's as done ;)
Anyway...my final decision for Indy (F1 layout) is the Legion's original version (not the one updated by ???).
Track is graphically good and AI works good and the track isn't bumply.

@ EVERYONE

This is the LATEST Indianapolis version i have updated. It's already up-to-date and it should not have any issue (At least i never ever noticed anything)

As I said in a previous post, the Indy GP and F1 tracks do not have working pit lanes. THe Indy 500 pit lane is working. The rest I haven't tested.
I have contacted 13X, so he is aware. Maybe a fix will come along soon.

Weird, that's aa_ims? I'm at v2.0. I don't remember a blimp in earlier version... could be wrong.

aa_ims indeed.
Not sure how I'm still at v1.0 though... unless it's one of the test versions where the version number hadn't been changed during development and where I forgot to install the final public version... 🤔

1.60 isnt something someone should still be using nowadays, many missed fixes and improvements. id personally as a modder for public stuff use the latest non patreon version atleast to have in mind what could and what could not work according to plan, but as uolter rightfully said, check the changelog for lightsystem reworks, which might explain your situation a bit better
yeap that s what i am doing , i am using 1.73 because more than that are buggy and unexplained for some ! changing completely the contrast of the picture is not something i can find into changelog from 1.74 on !

I tried 1.60 because it is the last recommended version sadly !
Anyway , the problem is all the time , I am trying to record a bug , people are pointing out the mod, or the installation , or the machine ! so we keep turning like that and will not end to anything :s

Falkenberg is a real life track in sweden. The name means mountain or hill of falcons.

Falkenhill is a fictional track somewhere, maybe sponsored by FALKEN TYRE.
Falkenberg
Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.19_11h43m05s_003_.jpg

Hi,

1. I'm looking rain comp. updates for those cars. Anyone have it please to share with me?

2. Lancia won't start. I have race cancelled message all the time.

3. maclaren f1 is jf version, it's the best one?

Attachments

• Fotoram.io.jpg
    Fotoram.io.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 13
  • list.jpg
    list.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 13
Try to read the changes made in the csp updates, I'm pretty sure that one of the recent public builds had overall lighting system remade or tweaked
This is what I did , but didnot find what could cause the changes ....
I aked some other people to check if that was me , and appears that they have it as well , exept for some , the lumirank was not getting white while screenshot

Precisely
1.73 -> no problems
1.74 -> lumirank /led panel get white while screenshots only
1.75 -> changing the contrast of the picture , night is not night anymore , shadows are brighter etc... lumirank pb still there
1.76 -> all previous problems + affecting glares of lights

aa_ims indeed.
Not sure how I'm still at v1.0 though... unless it's one of the test versions where the version number hadn't been changed during development and where I forgot to install the final public version... 🤔
It was updated after some feedback on the AC Nascar page on Facebook.
Damone13X was very active there prior to quitting modding.

shi
Colorado 24 v1.0
Converted from GTR2.
View attachment 1094803
View attachment 1094804
Fictional track in USA.

-CSP required
-44 pit/start
-2 layout (1990/2013)
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
・ Edobot (Edoardo Bottin), create rFactor version and Thank you for gave me permission
・ LaChub, conversion to GTR2
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@RMi_wood , permissions obtained from parallel effort.

Enjoy.
This is one of my new favorite tracks! Very technical and challenging, but rewarding to learn.

If the hills and exposed dirt sections could be smoothed so they're not so "blocky" looking, mapped with better textures, and the dirt had some bump or normal maps to create texture, it would make it spectacular!

Look at this version of Kazan Ring as an example.

Track download

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back