Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,704 comments
Spa Francorchamps 2003-2005 v1.20

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_f2004_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_19-11-121-9-43-30.jpg

changelog:
  • all previous fixes
  • rework of 2005GT layout removing / adding grandstands as per reference videos
  • historically accurate 2005GT Becks "bridge" texture removing Stella brand
  • grandstands added to AuRouge for 2005F1 layout
  • optimizations and errata
  • new loading screens for 2005F1
  • added reverb sounds

enjoy 🍻

:: DOWNLOAD ::

I have tested this version of Indy: yes, it's the best version, graphically and with 9 layouts!!!
AI needs improvements for race. Tested F1 layout with RSS Formula Hybrid 2021, quick race 3 laps, 100% and the other cars have had some problem: out of a track, cut the corner on the grass, sometimes hit the wall. I have to test with less aggression (now is 80%) but if the AI line is that I don't think it will change much

EDIT: Legion version has a good AI, no issue with other cars but the track is a bit bumply.
We have talked here about this problem before. Damone left some errant ai files in 2.0- just checked, delete any .bin or cache files in each ai folder. Those were leftover from original ai, before I worked on it. Turn off that stupid cache generated grid and payloads option in New AI Behavior.

Such an annoying problem ILJA.

v1.11
Modification of the pit entrance
A mix between my AI and KevinK2's because otherwise, can't get out of the pits.
Uhhh that's your original fastlane and my sidelines. The pit lane I uploaded now seems to work fine with whatever you did with the pit entrance. No idea why you mixed the two versions together, but the ai is back to square one in v1.11.

Honda Civic EP3 JDM Update

-Tweaked physics by VR Driving -Added Lods
-Fixed textures
-Improved gear ratios to represent the JDM version
-Tweaked interior
Thanks!Cant wait to try it.
Are those new physics by EvilGLoomy (I dont know is he a part of VR Driving)?He posted nice data update few pages back.

Last edited:
As I said in a previous post, the Indy GP and F1 tracks do not have working pit lanes. THe Indy 500 pit lane is working. The rest I haven't tested.
The lanes are working but I looked just now and there are not enough pit grid positions for a field of over 27 opponents. On the oval layout there are more spots available.

Sorry I did not test grids that large as my computer is not strong enough run that many comfortably, with the ai dev app open. Keep your field levels below this and it should be fine. Damone is busy with real life now, so don't hold your breath for updates, unless someone else wants to dive in.

The lanes are working but I looked just now and there are not enough pit grid positions for a field of over 27 opponents. On the oval layout there are more spots available.

Sorry I did not test grids that large as my computer is not strong enough run that many comfortably, with the ai dev app open. Keep your field levels below this and it should be fine. Damone is busy with real life now, so don't hold your breath for updates, unless someone else wants to dive in.
Thanks for looking at it and the heads-up on field numbers.

yeah, the idea is nice but still looks like giant spiders have won over humanity and laid webs everywhere :scared:
Oh wow this is the first Track/mod that my PC can't handle... 2.5 fps in last session, 3770K,12GB,1050Ti all others run like hell with ai 50-90fps

Can anyone please point me in the direction of instructions to make dipped beams for a car, to take advantage of the dipped/main beam switch in the CSP extended control set?

EDIT: found it, astonishingly simple! Just add [BASIC] IS_LOW_BEAM_AVAILABLE = 1 - and they magically work!

Last edited:
v1.11
ai reworked by KevinK2
added occlusion material to config for kerbs by KevinK2
@__EASY__ thank you for the update of Karlskoga! But there are still two billboards, that are heavily flickering at the backside from the distance. It's especially noticeable in VR. Maybe you can check this?

flickering.jpg

Uhhh that's your original fastlane and my sidelines. The pit lane I uploaded now seems to work fine with whatever you did with the pit entrance. No idea why you mixed the two versions together, but the ai is back to square one in v1.11.

I've tested the AI of KevinK2 with the version of Sturup with the updated pit entrance with WTCR cars and they enter the pits now without crashing. So no need to use your original slower AI anymore.

Last edited:
This is my biggest unsolved issue with ppfilters ATM
Shadows casted on the right side of my car are night-like dark.
No SOL config appears to fix that, except for a slider (appearance of black or something) that kills intensity of black colors, melting all shadows in a grey-ish look.
SOL, A3PP, Rusty... all filters suffer the same.
Is there a slider to makes objects cast lighter shadows? Cause that's exactly what I need.

Edit: I've also found out that 3d clouds intensify this problem, so 2d is the way to go it seems.

1637348221341.png

Last edited:
Few days ago i discovered this new PP-Filter by a guy i didn`t know called: snowu`s real pp-filters 1.1
I was positive suprised and do use this filter (the real one) right now. Maybe someone do like it:

how to do it.

1. To activate the newly updated feature, simply open the NVIDIA Control Panel, click onto “Manage 3D Settings”, and activate the “Image Scaling"

2. When you enable Image Scaling, the driver generates 5 additional scaling resolutions based on your native monitor resolution that you can select from in-game settings menus to use with NVIDIA Image Scaling. We recommend doing a quick reboot to ensure your games recognize these new resolutions

Scaling %Input Resolution for 4K OutputInput Resolution for 1440p OutputInput Resolution for 1080p Output
85%3264 x 18362176 x 12241632 x 918
77%2954 x 16621970 x 11081477 x 831
67%2560 x 14401706 x 9601280 x 720
59%2259 x 12711506 x 8471129 x 635
50%1920 x 10801280 x 720Not Supported by Windows

3. You can set global sharpness settings for all your games at once, or manage per-game tuning through the Program Settings tab of “Manage 3D Settings.

Now that you have enabled NVIDIA Image Scaling in the driver, the next step is to set the render resolution for your game.

4. For each game, go into the in-game settings and select Fullscreen mode*

5. Set the desired render resolution. NVIDIA Image Scaling will automatically upscale the lower render resolution to your display's native resolution and sharpen (e.g. 2880x1620 upscaled to 3840x2160)

6. If you enable the overlay indicator, a “NIS” text label will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. A green text color indicates that NVIDIA Image Scaling is scaling and sharpening the game. If the text is colored blue, then NVIDIA Image Scaling is sharpening but not scaling

*For games that don’t offer Full Screen mode, you can lower the render resolution of your desktop, which will enable NVIDIA Image Scaling. To do so, head to “Change resolution” in the NVIDIA Control Panel.

Will test it now ....

Last edited:
1. To activate the newly updated feature, simply open the NVIDIA Control Panel, click onto “Manage 3D Settings”, and activate the “Image Scaling"

2. When you enable Image Scaling, the driver generates 5 additional scaling resolutions based on your native monitor resolution that you can select from in-game settings menus to use with NVIDIA Image Scaling. We recommend doing a quick reboot to ensure your games recognize these new resolutions

Scaling %Input Resolution for 4K OutputInput Resolution for 1440p OutputInput Resolution for 1080p Output
85%3264 x 18362176 x 12241632 x 918
77%2954 x 16621970 x 11081477 x 831
67%2560 x 14401706 x 9601280 x 720
59%2259 x 12711506 x 8471129 x 635
50%1920 x 10801280 x 720Not Supported by Windows

3. You can set global sharpness settings for all your games at once, or manage per-game tuning through the Program Settings tab of “Manage 3D Settings.

Now that you have enabled NVIDIA Image Scaling in the driver, the next step is to set the render resolution for your game.

4. For each game, go into the in-game settings and select Fullscreen mode*

5. Set the desired render resolution. NVIDIA Image Scaling will automatically upscale the lower render resolution to your display's native resolution and sharpen (e.g. 2880x1620 upscaled to 3840x2160)

6. If you enable the overlay indicator, a “NIS” text label will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. A green text color indicates that NVIDIA Image Scaling is scaling and sharpening the game. If the text is colored blue, then NVIDIA Image Scaling is sharpening but not scaling

*For games that don’t offer Full Screen mode, you can lower the render resolution of your desktop, which will enable NVIDIA Image Scaling. To do so, head to “Change resolution” in the NVIDIA Control Panel.

Will test it now ....
@Cote Dazur are you trying this in VR?

Spa Francorchamps 2003-2005 v1.20

View attachment 1094847

changelog:
  • all previous fixes
  • rework of 2005GT layout removing / adding grandstands as per reference videos
  • historically accurate 2005GT Becks "bridge" texture removing Stella brand
  • grandstands added to AuRouge for 2005F1 layout
  • optimizations and errata
  • new loading screens for 2005F1
  • added reverb sounds

enjoy 🍻

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Perfect! Thank You! Spa is always beautiful in each layout!
Is there a 95-00 layout config with the old classic bus stop chicane or the only version remains that of the 1988 track pack?
Thanks.

EDIT: the answer is your 1993 version! Right?

EDIT2: Right! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Let me know how you get on (and how/if you got it working) :)
Ok, made it work ( I think) I had green text on top left corner.

Pancake, no fps improvement, but was not expecting any as I am already at the maximum my screen can display, but it introduced some distortion and jagged edge, on the road white lines particularly. So not good for me, others might find it better.

VR, does not seem to do any anything, same image, same fps.

Looking forward to read what others have experienced in VR, Oculus , like me, or other.

So my first NIS test was also kind of dissapointing (no VR here, 3440x1440 UW). It`s late so i tested no Sims just other games where i would like to see an improvement.

AC Odyssey - image clearly worse than before, no fps win (ok this game is realy bad optimized at all)
Cyberpunk2077 - it did not work at all (only blue logo - so sharpening, but no scaling)
Mass Effect trilogy - its working fine and bringing few fps, but image is visible pixelated

So no chance agains DLSS at all. Fortunately within AC i don`t need more fps

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back