Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,744 comments

Performance Tech Motorsport 38 skin​

UulvdJU.jpg

The Mod is ACFSK ligier JSP320 which you can download here - https://discord.gg/Kzz7bK2u5W

New TRACK by CrisT86 & Pugsang

Phakisa Freeway (Welkom, South Africa)

Original made by Tantra for GTR2 in 2007. Basic conversion to AC by Mechanic72.

v1.0 by CrisT86 & Pugsang

• 3D rework of the original meshes by Pugsang
  • New 3d stuff around the track (Helicopters, ambulance etc)
  • New textures for most of the materials
  • TV screens
  • New tree wall around the track and new trees
  • Fixed UV mappings and UV remapped many areas around the track.
  • Lights all around the track
  • Soft collision deformable tyre walls
  • New EXT_CONFIG featuring GrassFX, LightFX, RainFX, Seasons by @CrisT86
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams
  • New quadremeshed road mesh
  • All 3 layouts of the track are fully working (road, short, oval)
  • AI, sidelines, ai hints pit crew and a set of cameras by @KevinK2 for all 3 layouts
  • Many thanks to @Zwiss and @RMi_wood for advises and support during the 3d rework phase

Screenshot_urd_gr010_phakisa_freeway_2-0-122-13-9-30.jpg
Screenshot_urd_gr010_phakisa_freeway_2-0-122-13-9-45.jpg
Screenshot_urd_gr010_phakisa_freeway_2-0-122-13-10-14.jpg
Screenshot_urd_gr010_phakisa_freeway_2-0-122-13-10-20.jpg

• TV screens
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams
  • AI, sidelines, ai hints pit crew and a set of cameras by @KevinK2 for all 3 layouts
  • Many thanks to @Zwiss and @RMi_wood for advises and support during the 3d rework phase

View attachment 1103099View attachment 1103100View attachment 1103101View attachment 1103102

I've rinsed that track on rFactor and AMS - so glad it made its way to AC. Thanks to all involved

In 1998, there were 2 differnet mercedes driving GT1. The old 1997 one, which was V12 (URD), and a new one V8 (all the others). They look very similar, but are not the same car. Especially on the physics side of things. The 1997 was a transition year from modified road production cars to prototypes. So they had to use a base road car that could be heavily modified (much more than in previous years), in 1998 most of the restrictions were then totally lifted and those cars are full on prototypes. The difference under the chassis was massive.
1997 version:
View attachment 971088
1998 version:
View attachment 971089
Anyone have a good road version ?

Is there a Nurburgring 1980s track or a Brands Hatch from the same dedade or a skin with the yellow/red curbs at Brands Hatch?

I hope you can help me...

Does Assettoland gone for good or is there a ongoing construction? Do you guys know anything about it?

Also @RMi_wood I think I could prepare some preview and BG images for Camino Viejo... do you know the mod's author?

And one more to @Pyyer ... I loved your work on Istanbul Park, but in my repack version there's night lights and GrassFX settings. Could it be possible to add them to your extension? We (me and some of my friends from our community) were using that track for 24h type racing and the Night lights are not in the extension I beileve.

Does Assettoland gone for good or is there a ongoing construction? Do you guys know anything about it?

Also @RMi_wood I think I could prepare some preview and BG images for Camino Viejo... do you know the mod's author?

And one more to @Pyyer ... I loved your work on Istanbul Park, but in my repack version there's night lights and GrassFX settings. Could it be possible to add them to your extension? We (me and some of my friends from our community) were using that track for 24h type racing and the Night lights are not in the extension I beileve.
It's here: https://assettoland10.wixsite.com/assettoland/cars

They don't have many cars availalbe yet, but they're re-adding themto the site.

I'd really like to tweak the driver's posture too so his right hand doesn't clip through the steering wheel when turning left, but... I'll have to live with that.
I noticed this is the same basic model as the SET 2020 car... it's amazing how proper artistic use of shaders can transform a cockpit. And Kudos to Lucac26 for bucking the recent trend of superdark cockpits and overdone VAO.
"it's amazing how proper artistic use the subdivision button ( or turbosmooth for the other fanatics) until getting 1 Million Tris " :banghead:

sad story again ...

I'd really like to tweak the driver's posture too so his right hand doesn't clip through the steering wheel when turning left, but... I'll have to live with that.
I noticed this is the same basic model as the SET 2020 car... it's amazing how proper artistic use of shaders can transform a cockpit. And Kudos to Lucac26 for bucking the recent trend of superdark cockpits and overdone VAO.
Try this, to me looks a bit better. Otherwise a really fine mod, imho up there with the esprit conversions. His 911 rs club is amazing.

• TV screens
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams

View attachment 1103099View attachment 1103100View attachment 1103101View attachment 1103102

I simply love this track! It was my favorite for a long time, the same time when I started doing camtools. It was very light which for camtool is excellent! Thank you guys for the work and nice to see new layouts too!

• TV screens
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams

Great work! Thank You!!!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back