Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,802 comments
In another mod from MNBA Mercedes gt-s the door is open. How to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_bg_mercedes_amg_gt-s_magny-cours_27-2-122-11-25-9.jpg
    Screenshot_bg_mercedes_amg_gt-s_magny-cours_27-2-122-11-25-9.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Those are the funniest first two posts in this forum history.
Try the numeric pad keys. If it doesn't work, go to the car's animations folder, remove the doors and hood files temporarily, and give it a try.
Thank you very much! The numeric pad keys doesn't work. But delete the doors and hood files in animations folder fix it.

Last edited:
Thanks, but i have that one.
I have researched a few posts with really thorough AI lines for newer F1 tracks and such.

Is it Ken who is the guy? I'll maybe PM him.

Last edited:
Hi, except for formula E, are there lower class formula electric car mods? Like a formula renault or f4?
Real life or fictional?
Thx in advance

Ariel Atom 3 Supercharged

A fun drive in VR being such an open cockpit, looking down at the tarmac and feeling like you're pretty much sitting on the track.
Gear shift anination is off where the hand doesn't meet the stick but otherwise I felt I was in the car.
Internals look really nice, I don't know where the sounds come from but it has a really whiny supercharger which rewards reving it too the limiter.

Big smiles driving on cut slicks on a wet surface and avoiding the puddles was important but no chance to avoid aquaplaning on them when at high speed which resulted in a few brown-trouser moments.

Last edited:
Hi everyone !

I finished a new skin pack, and I hope you will enjoy it.

BBC.jpg

To change a bit of style with all the F1 hype around at the moment, I propose you a new challenge : the British Blitz Cup !
Nicknamed BBC, it is a racing serie featuring the wonderfully fun Opel Kadett Blitz RHD, made for AC by Momma Bongos. 20 skins, obviously fictional, all with their drivers names, flags and teams.
For full immersion, I recommend a good chunk of good ol' british tracks, from my personal favorite Oulton park, Donington park, Brands Hatch, Goodwood, Truxton, Caldwell park, Croft, Castle combe, or even Snetterton, Anglesey, Mallory Park or Knockhill ! Just not Silverstone. Or you might really feel underpowered with all those big straight lines...

In case you already have the car you can find the pack on RD :

In case you don't have it or just want to update it all in once or really hate RD :
(but that might not last long, as I'm a free user)

Cheers !

Attachments

• Screenshot_opel_kadett_blitz_oulton_park_26-2-122-20-5-30.jpg
    Screenshot_opel_kadett_blitz_oulton_park_26-2-122-20-5-30.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_opel_kadett_blitz_oulton_park_26-2-122-20-7-12.jpg
    Screenshot_opel_kadett_blitz_oulton_park_26-2-122-20-7-12.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_opel_kadett_blitz_oulton_park_26-2-122-20-8-2.jpg
    Screenshot_opel_kadett_blitz_oulton_park_26-2-122-20-8-2.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hi everyone !

View attachment 1129649

To change a bit of style with all the F1 hype around at the moment, I propose you a new challenge : the British Blitz Cup !
Nicknamed BBC, it is a racing serie featuring the wonderfully fun Opel Kadett Blitz RHD, made for AC by Momma Bongos. 20 skins, obviously fictional, all with their drivers names, flags and teams.
For full immersion, I recommend a good chunk of good ol' british tracks, from my personal favorite Oulton park, Donington park, Brands Hatch, Goodwood, Truxton, Caldwell park, Croft, Castle combe, or even Snetterton, Anglesey, Mallory Park or Knockhill ! Just not Silverstone. Or you might really feel underpowered with all those big straight lines...

In case you don't have it or just want to update it all in once or really hate RD :

Cheers !
This is what i signed up for!
Nice write up, care and attention to detail.
Reads like a forza DLC promo.
Turn 10 are very good at that.
Nice.

Hi everyone !

View attachment 1129649

Cheers !
very cool skins !

how does it come i didnt find this car before.. so much fun to drive !

are there any similar cars i might have missed?
would make the field even more interesting

Hi everyone !

View attachment 1129649

Cheers !
Nice job!
This car needed LODs and brighter brake lights for racing, so these are now added.
It is with great sadness I have to report that Momma Bongos was fatally killed by death at the sex farm last week when a contraption she was using malfunctioned and overheated. However, her ghost gave full endorsement to these updates and thanks you for these magnificent skins.
Momma Bongos 1937-2022. RIP.

v1.15

Nice job!
This car needed LODs and brighter brake lights for racing, so these are now added.
It is with great sadness I have to report that Momma Bongos was fatally killed by death at the sex farm last week when a contraption she was using malfunctioned and overheated. However, her ghost gave full endorsement to these updates and thanks you for these magnificent skins.

v1.15

Your signature states "Please don't PM me about anything that can be asked in the main forums", but I have a LOT of questions that I don't think can be answered in public...

New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang (and others, see the credits)

Killarney International Raceway v1.1 (Cape Town, South Africa)
(rFactor/GTL conversion)

• CSP required
  • 30 pit/start for the road layout
  • 20 pit/start for the oval layout
  • Used the old terrain and road meshes and rebuild/changed/replaced everything else
  • Quadremeshed road mesh
  • New farfield terrain optimized by @norms
  • SOL & PURE optimized
Changelog v1.0

Changelog v1.1

• New Trees
  • New Tarmac textures
  • New flags
  • Pit garage doors are now open according to participants
  • Various adjustments and optimizations

Changelog v1.2

• Replaced twalls according to suggestion from SRA discord channel and added new collision meshes to separate kn5
  • Replaced offending models from Kyalami track
  • Updated some normals

Credits & Thanks

• @respawned for his scratch build Race07 track
  • Der Dumeklemmer for GTL / rfactor conversions
  • @Lilsky for the permission to use buildings from his Watkins Glen and Calabogie tracks
  • @chickenDuck for the assets from his South Africa rfactor2 tracks
  • Prototype for the assets from Kyalami 2016 track
  • Thanks to Reboot team for the permission to use their tree models and textures
  • The SRA discord community and their moderators for providing aerial photos, videos & feedback about the track appearance and feeling.
  • ACU for the s/f bridge model
  • @Masscot @twobegreen @Fanapryde @Breathe @macko68 for testing and optimizing stuff and @shi for the permission to use his flags on this track
  • @gunnar333 for his vertical flags model
  • @RMi_wood for the magician Workshop lessons

Thanks and see you @TonyRust

We hope we have not forgot anyone, if so, accept our apologies and let us know, so we will add you in a future update if there it will be :)
ENJOY!

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_killarney_int_26-2-122-21-18-27.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_killarney_int_26-2-122-21-18-35.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_killarney_int_26-2-122-21-18-54.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_killarney_int_26-2-122-21-18-59.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_killarney_int_26-2-122-21-19-8.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_killarney_int_26-2-122-21-19-12.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_killarney_int_26-2-122-21-19-22.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nice job!

v1.15
Is the weird rubber strip holding the windscreen fixed too ? I remember it looking very ugly.

Last edited:
New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang (and others, see the credits)

Killarney International Raceway (Cape Town, South Africa)
(rFactor/GTL conversion)

• CSP required
  • 30 pit/start for the road layout
  • 20 pit/start for the oval layout
  • Used the old terrain and road meshes and rebuild/changed/replaced everything else
  • Quadremeshed road mesh
  • New farfield terrain optimized by @shi
  • SOL & PURE optimized
Changelog v1.0
Credits & Thanks
  • @respawned for his scratch build Race07 track
  • Der Dumeklemmer for GTL / rfactor conversions
  • @Lilsky for the permission to use buildings from his Watkins Glen and Calabogie tracks
  • @chickenDuck for the assets from his South Africa rfactor2 tracks
  • Prototype for the assets from Kyalami 2016 track
  • Reboot team for the airliners
  • The SRA discord community and their moderators for providing aerial photos, videos & feedback about the track appearance and feeling.
  • ACU for the s/f bridge model

We hope we have not forgot anyone, if so, accept our apologies and let us know, so we will add you in a future update if there it will be :)

View attachment 1129673View attachment 1129674View attachment 1129675View attachment 1129676View attachment 1129677View attachment 1129678View attachment 1129679

Enjoy!
I really enjoy this track. It ticks all the boxes I look for in a mod track. It has great texture colors, lots of track cams and it's a track I can drive reasonably well with my below average driving ability. I love tracks with fast sweeping turns because I struggle with slow sharp turns that require a ton of downshifting for some reason. Great job...

Hi All,
I was wondering if some of you very clever people could help me out.
I'm doing a 944 skin for a friend who actually races one in real life and I would like to put his name and flag on the rear window and a banner on the windscreen.
This is the mod I'm using https://mega.nz/file/9JZEhb6T#M2Y7uV9K2t9yAoHi-fB1EnG679yj4maSWOJygMHtHWE
I have done a little youtubing on how to get the glass texture out of Content Manager but this mod doesn't show anything and the handy wireframe layer is missing. Can someone please fix this for me.
Thanks in advance.

Cozy61 F1 2022 Custom Championship
F1 2022 RW 5 Miami Circuit update v1.1

bgr05.jpg

Sadly The price has gone up from £3.99 to £6.99 - Supply and demand i guess

PLEASE NOTE:
This is not the full version of the circuit on my GDrive as it is a pay mod - Link below

The update is '05_unitedstates_miami_gp22_v1.1.zip' which can be found on the GDrive

NOTE: Rename the 'Miami International Autodrome.kn5' file to 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22.kn5 and drag into 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22 folder

Miami F1 Link PAYMOD £6.99 : https://jackshepherdmod.square.site/product/miami-f1-circuit-for-assetto-corsa/1?cs=true&cst=custom

Attachments

• 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22_v1.1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
This is what i signed up for!
Nice write up, care and attention to detail.
Reads like a forza DLC promo.
Turn 10 are very good at that.
Nice.
I don't know if it's ironic or what... Anyway, I don't really care, it's just free stuff for everyone :)

Thank you all, and thank you @Masscot for the much needed update, even if I'm starting to question the existence of our dear beloved and never to be forgotten Momma Bongos

Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak Data Replacement have been updated to 0.79. ctrl_4ws and steer ratio have been reworked based on the steer ratio value of the Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2.

Good morning, beautiful people!
I'm looking for a pack of wipers configs posted in this forum, a few weeks ago, for about 20 cars.
Whatever words I put in the search box give me no results. :guilty:
Thank you!

I don't know if it's ironic or what... Anyway, I don't really care, it's just free stuff for everyone :)

Thank you all, and thank you @Masscot for the much needed update, even if I'm starting to question the existence of our dear beloved and never to be forgotten Momma Bongos
Crikey why is the internet so suspicious all the time.
It was, I thought, clearly very very complimentary.

Turn 10 have a lovely way of promoting their DLC's, your write up reminded me of those, really engaging.

For those asking about Mugello's grass, I did a real quick ext_config for the track if you want to try it. I used graveltrap's fixes for the grass spawning and made a few other adjustments. Here's what will happen.

The grass will get a little greener in the summer and slightly darker. It will also be a little higher when trimmed but won't get as high when fully grown in. Also, the fall trees won't be as vibrant. There is also two included cm skins that aren't really required, but I had done them before and figured I would include them. One removes the purple groove line and skid marks and makes them black (they probably should be darker) and the other adds a tiny bit of negative exposure offset to the tree and grass textures. I might try and replace some of the billboards and flags unless someone knows of a track skin that has that done already. Would appreciate a link.

Mugello ext_config

Suggestions for improvements are always welcome.
Link updated with a third skin that will get rid of the Kunos banners and flags around the track. Make sure to delete the old skins because I changed the folder names too shorten them. I'm sure most of you know this already, but if you like all three skins, you can just copy everything to one folder and then you only have to activate one skin. I kept them separate for those that might not like all of the changes.

I think you have to change the textures in CM one by one.
It is possible in the showroom, double click on the specific part of the wheel you want to change and choose the correct texture.
ok dopo ce provo, ho reisntallato anche l' auto nella prima versione e mi fa sempre quello.. boooh

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back