• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,791 comments
Wow!! great cars!!
They are.
1650205776523.png

1650205797617.png

1650205817957.png

1650205837281.png

One of the best racing period. What a variety of cars.

To all Assetto Corsa fans I want to ahare with you the 5.0 iteration of my Reshade reality F1 2022 suite, please read carefully the overview post for installation and recommended settings to achieve the most realistic experience from Assetto Corsa for F1

Does anyone knows why this happens, and how to fix it?
When the car is far from the camera, the headlights don't shine, but after it reaches a certain distance they suddently turn back to normal (after going back to normal, i can go as far as i want with the camera and it stays working normally) it also seems to only happen when using the TV cameras
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

NASCAR series 2021 ERL by 1st Race Studio

I had found a 2021 skin pack for the Ford Mustang, is there a 2021 skin pack for the Chevrolet Camaro and for the Toyota Camry ???
Thanks a lot for your help

mod found here :

skins packJPG.JPG

Last edited:
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Black Series - v1.1 (CM update / MNBA)

View attachment 1102397

This is a work of art. In the long long list of things I love about this mod is the feeling of weight transfer and the fact you can turn off TC and ABS and have a real riot chucking it around the Nords. The interior looks great in VR and when the wing mirrors unfold as you pull away - Big smiley face

Not my Mod (Gadu Boyz Mod)<----quality from another Dimension imo

14. Apr. 2022 at 09:25
Alfa Romeo SZ pack release
Here we are. It's all yours now. I hope you like it

ATTENTION!!!
CSP 1.0.75 or higher required
3 versions
- normal (factory specifications 207cv - 245Nm 5 gear)
- s1 (trophy version 238cv - 282Nm 5 gear)
- s2 (restomod 284cv - 345Nm 6 gear)
all versions have differences on models and physics

• AO whole car (inside, out, engine,trunk)
  • damage to windows, hoods and bumpers
  • working belts
  • working wiper and rain
  • shaking exhaust
  • all working analog instruments (fuel, water, oil, clock, odometers)
  • added many small details (glass logo, 3d odometers, turn lights etc.) The most attentive will notice them
  • CSP configs
-ligth refraction (especially on the normal and s1 version)
-extra animations of pedals, driver's feet and of various parts of the car
- EXTRA_A fog lights
- EXTRA_B engine hood
- EXTRA_C rear hood
- EXTRA_D door left
- EXTRA_E door right
- effects on materials (internal and external)
- paintshop fully working

Credits:
-Panoramic session Start config @Daniel Nogal
-liveries, beta testing and general help @Opperslang

PLEASE !!!
Do not reload the download link on other sites, it is a free mod so it' s not necessary.
But if you appreciate my works and want to help me, you can share patreon link.

I take this opportunity to thank all those who have decided to support me or will decide to do so. I really appreciate your generosity and, with your help, I hope to improve more and more and to give you something that you enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

Probably old news, but still: I got distracted with the free look, crashed the fence, and lost a wheel. Never seen this happen before.

View attachment 1138951
Seems like Ilja is finally improving the damage model via CSP perhaps? Would love nonetheless to find a way to fully implement BeamNG's own rig based damage model to AC eventually, don't care how many of you might find it hard next to impossible in the first place and the myriad of manufacturers denying to see their cars crash realistically in any sim racer due to conveying a "bad image" towards their cars...

Seems like Ilja is finally improving the damage model via CSP perhaps? Would love nonetheless to find a way to fully implement BeamNG's own rig based damage model to AC eventually, don't care how many of you might find it hard next to impossible in the first place and the myriad of manufacturers denying to see their cars crash realistically in any sim racer due to conveying a "bad image" towards their cars...
Nope, no CSP feature, is a simple glitch of AC which happens sometimes when you hit in hard way (and not only) some collisionable object like fences, woods or similar

Hi, everyone!

Does anyone happen to have the Yoshi's Village track? I did find some links to it on youtube, but they all seem to be dead.

Last edited:
Are there certain shader types that don't respond the seasonal adjustment changes?

I'm trying to do a quick seasonal adjustment setup for myself on RMI's Imola 2001 and there is one material that won't turn to winter white. It's shader type is ksPerPixelMultiMap_AT_NMDetail, which as far as I can tell is the only thing that makes it different from the other materials that would prevent it from working.

Thanks for any input...

shi
Jarama v1.0

The Circuito del Jarama (Circuit of Jarama) is a motorsport racetrack located in San Sebastián de los Reyes, north of Madrid.(wikipedia)
conversion from GTR2.
View attachment 1138475
-43 pit/start
-CSP required
-2009/2022 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original 3D model made by AMRHarry.
Original rFactor track made by Chacal.
Everything except the basic track mesh redone by @Zwiss and Thank you for gave me permission.
Many new objects, textures and mapping by @Zwiss .
Some objects and textures made by Simbin.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png, sections.ini by @Fanapryde
AI sidelines @KevinK2
preview, kerb texture, AI, loadingscreen, Contact the author of dunlop bridge by @macko68
texture edit by @Masscot
extra ext_config by @slider666
dunlop bridge by El primo de Stig and Thank you for gave me use permission
marshall, some textures by kunos
marshall, ambulances placement by @CosmiC10R
Test, Feedback by @Masscot , @Breathe , @KevinK2 , @CosmiC10R
camtool(2009 layout) by @Viola Seven

Here is the youtube and patreon of the author of dunlop bridge

Enjoy.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

Very nice! Is it possible to make to grass greener? It's too yellow for me.

NASCAR series 2021 ERL by 1st Race Studio

I had found a 2021 skin pack for the Ford Mustang, is there a 2021 skin pack for the Chevrolet Camaro and for the Toyota Camry ???
Thanks a lot for your help

mod found here :

View attachment 1138985
Is this another dodgy mod or is it legit?

To all Assetto Corsa fans I want to ahare with you the 5.0 iteration of my Reshade reality F1 2022 suite, please read carefully the overview post for installation and recommended settings to achieve the most realistic experience from Assetto Corsa for F1

Thank you! Although 41 updates in such a short time sounds like you're really testing the patience of the people that chooses your mod a little bit. Other than that, great job.

Hello.
After some time away, I'm back to driving games. I hope you can help me.

I have installed AC and I would like to install only cars and tracks of great quality.

I like to fight against AI and drive GT3, f1, f3, WEC, IMSA, DTM, Indycar, classic and current versions.

What would you recommend?

Thank you! Although 41 updates in such a short time sounds like you're really testing the patience of the people that chooses your mod a little bit. Other than that, great job.
Well I tent to perfecting my mod as much as possible, sometimes with try and error. Thank you for your feedback

It's a conversion from the latest NASCAR game as far as i know, so nothing legit as always even this one looks and handles good (for how it's possibile for oval racing on AC)
I thought so. Shame it seemed good but yeah too good to be true.

Very nice! Is it possible to make to grass greener? It's too yellow for me.
Just about to try this track for the first time. I'll see if I can come up with something real quick. Be back shortly.

Better? More green, darker green, lighter green? I tried to keep some of the original browned out look. I can go full on green if you prefer, but it looks out of place against everything else.

acs 2022-04-17 19-09-46.png

EDIT: Try these and see if any work for you. The folder names explain the difference. Let me know if you find one you like but need it adjusted a little. I can do that easily. It's only 3 files.

Jarama Grass Test

I should know better than to try and do something quickly. Redownload if you already have. And delete the old folders. I had everything screwed up.

Last edited:
Hi folks, I am after a good Mazda NB (2nd gen) MX-5 for my father to drive in AC as he recently bought a real one. Anyone know of any good standard unmodified versions around?

Any help is much appreciated!

Just about to try this track for the first time. I'll see if I can come up with something real quick. Be back shortly.

Better? More green, darker green, lighter green? I tried to keep some of the original browned out look. I can go full on green if you prefer, but it looks out of place against everything else.

View attachment 1139144

EDIT: Try these and see if any work for you. The folder names explain the difference. Let me know if you find one you like but need it adjusted a little. I can do that easily. It's only 3 files.

Jarama Grass Test

I should know better than to try and do something quickly. Redownload if you already have. And delete the old folders. I had everything screwed up.
sorry silly question but where do you put the files within the Jarama folder?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back