Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,776 comments
Good day I am deeply disappointed by the behavior of all the members of this column, I kindly requested a few days ago if anyone was aware of an LMP3 category car skin pack, nobody and I mean nobody deigned to answer me even with a simple no they don't exist, at least I would have felt taken into consideration, unfortunately it often happens, that instead of providing help, requests are beautifully ignored by most. I am considering leaving this column.
Seriously?
Yeah, what this forum really needs is for every single member to flood the thread with "no... sorry" replies to every single request that they can't help with, because it's pointless just a few people doing this - EVERYONE would need to answer for the survey to be complete.

Can you hear that wet squelching sound followed by tiny meows? That's Daan having kittens at the prospect.

Last edited:
Anyone got W13 steering wheel addon for RSS 2022? I found the Redbull and Ferrari but still looking for Mercedes.

EDIT: I found the link but I don't know how to delete previous comments lmao

Last edited:
Before I update my RD Brands Hatch resource with this version, hoping I could get another look from some people here to make sure I didn't miss something. I did the best I could to get the colors\brightness to match on my new logo objects with the original bridge material for the last two bridges, but you will see some differences under very bright lighting. I still can't find a picture of the Burton Power logo on the first bridge so for now it just says Brands Hatch.

The digital display at the s\f line has 4 options. You can Activate any one you want by editing the ext_config-lights-display.ini file at the bottom. There are descriptions for what each one does. Can't remember what I have it set to by default. All of these tweaks can be disabled by setting them inactive in the ext_config file so you can pick and choose what you want to use.

The two skins are not needed for the other stuff to work. Thought maybe some people might like them. They simply make the grass and trees progressively darker.

Brands Hatch black bridges test

Couple of pics of what to expect:

View attachment 1169274
View attachment 1169275
Really great skins and extension. One little thing: the display looks a bit dark in my case.
Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_brands_hatch_5-6-122-13-41-26.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1169125

RB18 Steering Wheel for RSS FH22 (rss_formula_hybrid_2022_s)

Important: I fixed the DRS lights for this one. I'll do the same with the other ones later. I'm not a fan of the LEDS details of every steering wheel, so they're all genericals and following the original ones.

Installation as others, works like the others.
Guys, Am I the only one having troubles with this steering wheel mods? I copy them in the skin folder (the right version don't worry) but the game crashes.

I tried to launch hotlaps with Content Manager, nothing happened.

Really great skins and extension. One little thing: the display looks a bit dark in my case. View attachment 1169390
Are you using Pure or Sol? I noticed when I use Pure that all the lights on every track don't seem to be as bright as on Sol. One of the reasons I don't use Pure that much. Not sure if it's a difference between Pure and Sol or a difference between my Pure and Sol ppfilter. And i'm too lazy to try and figure out which it is.

Last edited:
Hello ... I know such search queries are always kind of annoying ... but now I'm a little desperate ... I had for the .... bm porsche 991 gt3r 2020 .... working digital instruments ... out of stupidity I deleted it... and now I'm looking for the improved digital instrument file... can someone please help me out of this mess?

View attachment 1169125

RB18 Steering Wheel for RSS FH22 (rss_formula_hybrid_2022_s)

Important: I fixed the DRS lights for this one. I'll do the same with the other ones later. I'm not a fan of the LEDS details of every steering wheel, so they're all genericals and following the original ones.

Installation as others, works like the others.
Sorry if I make a second question about this but maybe I find the problem

It's possible that this file works only with latest CSP version? 1.7.8?
'cause I have the recommended 1.7.3 and everytime I load it, it crashes

Thank you!

Sorry if I make a second question about this but maybe I find the problem

It's possible that this file works only with latest CSP version? 1.7.8?
'cause I have the recommended 1.7.3 and everytime I load it, it crashes

Thank you!
That's for the FH 2022. Just to clarify that's what you're looking for, not the FH 2021?

That's for the FH 2022. Just to clarify that's what you're looking for, not the FH 2021?
I made also a question about the 2022 after the messages with you this...
Guys, Am I the only one having troubles with this steering wheel mods? I copy them in the skin folder (the right version don't worry) but the game crashes.

I tried to launch hotlaps with Content Manager, nothing happened.
Let's say that in this day I'm obsessioned with wheels and I want the best of them... 2021 it's solved, 2022 unfortunately not :D

I think it's because of the CSP 1.7.8 that for some reasons I prefer not to install

I missed the second question, but am glad that you at least got the 2021 ones sorted.

I'm afraid I can't help any more than that. I've not changed the wheel on the new car yet myself.

Are you using Pure or Sol? I noticed when I use Pure that all the lights on every track don't seem to be as bright as on Sol. One of the reasons I don't use Pure that much. Not sure if it's a difference between Pure and Sol or a difference between my Pure and Sol ppfilter. And i'm too lazy to try and figure out which it is.
I'm on Pure. Tried it on Sol and yes it's brighter. It's not Filter related. Tried several ones. Are you in contact with @Peter Boese ? Maybe he can help.

Last edited:
Maybe you're missing the fact that I already have about 4000 km on my lap and the time I achieved wasn't even the best I'm capable View attachment 1169391
I'm just starting to do my record laps
In this regard I am trying to understand, referring to Silverstone, despite the km of practice you did with this car, how is it possible to squeeze out 4seconds from my 1.30.0xx to your 1.26.xxx with this car. With the VRC car after many hours of practice my best is 1.27.525. this means that if the gap stays the same between mine and your skills, you should do 1.24.high 1.25.low. If this is not the case I would like to ask you what magic there is behind your lap times because I really want to use this car, but the lack of performance is making me refrain from using it

@Berganzio
Oh i'm sorry, did you get a bit offended in some way because we joked about ignore lists and leaving by the front door. This thread has been going for a long time and has thousands of posts and not every post or question gets answered, but to write about leaving and "disapppointment in all the members here" is a little bit over the top don't you think?

Anyway, i've put your 💩 in an envelope and sent it back to you

to me it seems like they are the same version, i'm not a magician but the tracks do look the same

View attachment 1169358
View attachment 1169360
So what are the differences...??? You said they look the same when comparing between the Reboot Team version & the DMM version.

I better check the track for myself with the new Formula Hybrid 2022.

EDIT: So i checked the Reboot Team version & the end result is that the sponsors are different compared to the DMM version. It also lacks working screens on the building itself.
1657041466573.png

Last edited:
Last update 1.7 from Adelaide 1988 from Carrera4 and Rainmaker / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk has no lights in the night or csp features? Would anyone please so kind to help?

@Berganzio
Oh i'm sorry, did you get a bit offended in some way because we joked about ignore lists and leaving by the front door. This thread has been going for a long time and has thousands of posts and not every post or question gets answered, but to write about leaving and "disapppointment in all the members here" is a little bit over the top don't you think?
It's not even like it's the first (or even second) time the whole community has been chastised like naughty children for not confirming their inability to help. Step into the Hot Tub Time Machine, GTP Edition:

Repeatedly telling people they should spam up the forum with pointless negatives, then sulking and insulting them when they don't... it's pretty odd behaviour. If people don't respond it's because they can't, or they have nothing to contribute, or they simply don't want to.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back