Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
It's not even like it's the first (or even second) time the whole community has been chastised like naughty children for not confirming their inability to help. Step into the Hot Tub Time Machine, GTP Edition:

Repeatedly telling people they should spam up the forum with pointless negatives, then sulking and insulting them when they don't... it's pretty odd behaviour. If people don't respond it's because they can't, or they have nothing to contribute, or they simply don't want to.
yep 100% this^^^

On a different note, i just took my version of the Eagle round the newly spiced up Imola and 'slap me across the face with a wet kipper and call me Susan' what an experience that was. I'd forgotten just how good that car really is even in it's almost but not quite finished state. I only wheel it out the museum once in a while and then put it back under a nice cosy blanket for a year or two but I dunno, I'm thinking if I don't hear from Megolito I might just see about getting this one finished because boy oh boy does it need to see the light of day

Last edited:
Sure, compliments to you, I have no idea anyway how to get this good on this car since it is slower if you can share some tips in this regard would be appreciated
Thank you very much, today I will upload a lap at maximum pace and everything I could extract as speed in one lap from FH22 and FH22S there in the description will be described under what conditions the tests were done! And in relation to where I can get so much speed, I generally spend 2-3k km on the track and over the years I have specialized in driving the RSS cars, which in my opinion have the best and most realistic physics with last year's car, I did 34K KM with the 2020 one 30k, with 2019 about 20k and with the rest 2018, 2017 about 10k in total this is my experience with their cars measured in km and the rest in the form of times and laps I have uploaded them on my youtube channel :)

Guys, Am I the only one having troubles with this steering wheel mods? I copy them in the skin folder (the right version don't worry) but the game crashes.

I tried to launch hotlaps with Content Manager, nothing happened.

Sorry if I make a second question about this but maybe I find the problem

It's possible that this file works only with latest CSP version? 1.7.8?
'cause I have the recommended 1.7.3 and everytime I load it, it crashes

Thank you!
I don't have idea of why it's crashing. You have something external that is making your AC crashing. Try it without the add-on.

yep 100% this^^^

On a different note, i just took my version of the Eagle round the newly spiced up Imola and 'slap me across the face with a wet kipper and call me Susan' what an experience that was. I'd forgotten just how good that car really is even in it's almost but not quite finished state. I only bring wheel it out the museum once in a while and then put it back under a nice cosy blanket for a year or two but I dunno, I'm thinking if I don't hear from Megolito I might just see about getting this one finished because boy oh boy does need to see the light of day
I seem to remember he got extremely busy with work about two years ago so had to dial things back for a while, but it looks like he might have left the scene for good. It's probably safe to say he wouldn't mind it being finished after all this time.

I seem to remember he got extremely busy with work about two years ago so had to dial things back for a while, but it looks like he might have left the scene for good. It's probably safe to say he wouldn't mind it being finished after all this time.
Yeah i reckon it would be fine but I'm gonna reach out to him and see if he replies again anyway (I have sent him lots of messages on discord but he hasn't got back to me so I don't know what is going on with him) I just hope he is ok.
Anyway maybe we should all gather together at some point and see what needs doing to get this car finished. I really think it's close to completion but needs a few final touches

I don't have idea of why it's crashing. You have something external that is making your AC crashing. Try it without the add-on.
I've installed both latest CSP and the extension and the steering wheel works perfectly (it's amazing too)

unfortunately this CSP has some problems with other cars I love (like alfa 155) so I think I will eliminate it and hope they solve it in future... but okay the problem now has a solution

thank you for the answer

It's not even like it's the first (or even second) time the whole community has been chastised like naughty children for not confirming their inability to help. Step into the Hot Tub Time Machine, GTP Edition:

Repeatedly telling people they should spam up the forum with pointless negatives, then sulking and insulting them when they don't... it's pretty odd behaviour. If people don't respond it's because they can't, or they have nothing to contribute, or they simply don't want to.
Just confirming that I don’t have anything to add. I don’t want anyone to assume that I’m intentionally withholding a universe-breaking theory out of spite.

Reworked Highlands Motorsport Park from Terra21
Added GrassFX,RainFX,New Trees,Cameras,Blimp and Balloons from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Attachments

• highlands_motorsport_1.jpg
    highlands_motorsport_1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 29
  • highlands_motorsport_2.jpg
    highlands_motorsport_2.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 28
  • highlands_motorsport_3.jpg
    highlands_motorsport_3.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 30
  • highlands_motorsport_4.jpg
    highlands_motorsport_4.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 25
  • highlands_motorsport_5.jpg
    highlands_motorsport_5.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 30
Yeah i reckon it would be fine but I'm gonna reach out to him and see if he replies again anyway (I have sent him lots of messages on discord but he hasn't got back to me so I don't know what is going on with him) I just hope he is ok.
Anyway maybe we should all gather together at some point and see what needs doing to get this car finished. I really think it's close to completion but needs a few final touches
Does your version have working rev lights? I spent some time yesterday adding those 20 LEDs in Blender, but then got carried away adding a COCKPIT_HR null to the model and moving a bunch of objects in there, but unfortunately that resulted in flickering textures in some places. I wanted to experiment with the CSP multichannel emissives as an alternative, but ran out of time...

WIP (don't mind the colors)
1657046234186.png

INI:
[RPM_SERIE_10]
PREFIX=LED_REV_L_
START_INDEX=1
END_INDEX=10
RPM_START=0
RPM_END=9000

[RPM_SERIE_11]
PREFIX=LED_REV_R_
START_INDEX=1
END_INDEX=10
RPM_START=0
RPM_END=9000

[LED_0]
OBJECT_NAME=LED_REV_L_1
RPM_SWITCH=0
EMISSIVE=2,10,20,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=8000
BLINK_HZ=5

[LED_1]
OBJECT_NAME=LED_REV_L_2
RPM_SWITCH=0
EMISSIVE=2,10,20,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=8000
BLINK_HZ=5

[LED_2]
OBJECT_NAME=LED_REV_L_3
RPM_SWITCH=0
EMISSIVE=2,10,20,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=8000
BLINK_HZ=5

Last edited:
Legion's Auto Club Speedway update

Screenshot_2020_chevrolet_camaro_nascar_auto_club_speedway_5-6-122-6-26-37.jpg

I did some updates to the Superspeedway layout, they are as follows:

New AI lines, now it's much better to race;
moved spawn points, so AI won't get stuck at race start;
added spectators;
Extension, skin by @Fall Guy ;
Cameras by @Tom 00 .

just delete ".txt" from the file. Overwrite track files.

Have fun, cheers!

Attachments

• auto_club_speedway.rar.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I'm diging and diging and I can't find the Pagani Huayra R & Twin Ring Motegi, does anyone have them?
Twin Ring Motegi is a pay mod by URD that goes by the name Tochigi Ring im pretty sure.

The Huayra R is a mod by RTM so you either need to do a bit of googling and browsing around seedier parts of the internet, hope someone here DM’s you with a link, or pay them a ridiculous amount of money for a garbage mod.

Does your version have working rev lights? I spent some time yesterday adding those 20 LEDs in Blender, but then got carried away adding a COCKPIT_HR null to the model and moving a bunch of objects in there, but unfortunately that resulted in flickering textures in some places. I wanted to experiment with the CSP multichannel emissives as an alternative, but ran out of time...

WIP (don't mind the colors)
View attachment 1169527
Err i think so but as the car has been put away in storage for another 6 months or 3 years I don't know (actually I have unplugged my wheel and am now cooking some pasta for dinner so I won't be able to check till tomorrow)

Reworked Highlands Motorsport Park from Terra21
Added GrassFX,RainFX,New Trees,Cameras,Blimp and Balloons from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

There's a hovering wall somewhere that likes to hide when you're not looking, and even when you're looking.1657047554187.png

Seriously?
Yeah, what this forum really needs is for every single member to flood the thread with "no... sorry" replies to every single request that they can't help with, because it's pointless just a few people doing this - EVERYONE would need to answer for the survey to be complete.

Can you hear that wet squelching sound followed by tiny meows? That's Daan having kittens at the prospect.
Dear Sir, I was expecting a more intelligent reply from you instead of cheap, low-brow tavern sarcasm, perhaps my esteem for you was too excessive and badly accumulated over time due to the works of yours posted here, having said that I won't give much weight to your next reply, I have already realised the person I have to deal with, best regards.

Twin Ring Motegi is a pay mod by URD that goes by the name Tochigi Ring im pretty sure.

The Huayra R is a mod by RTM so you either need to do a bit of googling and browsing around seedier parts of the internet, hope someone here DM’s you with a link, or pay them a ridiculous amount of money for a garbage mod.
I mean I know that both are pay mods but I was wondering if both mods are for free somewhere.

I guess that's that COCKPIT_HR thing sorted then
1657048949928.png

Last edited:
Dear Sir, I was expecting a more intelligent reply from you instead of cheap, low-brow tavern sarcasm, perhaps my esteem for you was too excessive and badly accumulated over time due to the works of yours posted here, having said that I won't give much weight to your next reply, I have already realised the person I have to deal with, best regards.
But you've done this very same thing several times in the past: posted a question, then sulk and insult the whole board (which includes me) if you don't get a reply. Like it was compulsory for everyone to answer you, or something.
You really don't see how this can be annoying every time it happens?
"Insult everyone! That'll get me answered double-quick next time!"

Everyone has the right to ask questions, but nobody has the right to demand answers.

Last edited:
I mean I know that both are pay mods but I was wondering if both mods are for free somewhere.
The RTM mod, do whatever you want. I don’t care.

URD deserve be paid for their work and you should reward their effort by paying for it. It’s high quality content and made from scratch. I think pirating that one is wrong personally.

Last edited:
The RTM mod, do whatever you want. I don’t care.

URD deserve be paid for their work and you should reward their effort by paying for it. It’s high quality content and made from scratch. I think pirating that one is wrong personally.
I don't want anything pirated. I thought maybe someone made both mods as free version and take it easy, we can't do much virtually.

Last edited:
Hello guys, good evening. I follow this topic more then a year. But is there somewhere a good Red Bull Ring track mod? The ones what i see are not really updated, and i don't like the Kunos version itself. Just for the F1 seasson i looking for :)

The default wheel on the FH22 is hideous.
Fortunately with CSP we can change it. Despite RSS hates this, it's fair to say that's a sponsored steering wheel, they paid a good amount of money to RSS to put their real sim racing steering wheel in his masterpiece (the masterpiece of Sim Racing I would say) so it's fair. But in the other side, nope. A real sim racing steering wheel is not ideal for F1 car. Whoever though this idea just didn't care about simracers, just money. They should have though in a RSS F1 real steering wheel design with Rexing sponsor on it, that would have been ideal...

Hello guys, good evening. I follow this topic more then a year. But is there somewhere a good Red Bull Ring track mod? The ones what i see are not really updated, and i don't like the Kunos version itself. Just for the F1 seasson i looking for :)
What is it about the Kunos one that you don't like? There is a skin here that improves every aspect of it (it seems to have been removed from Race Dept but there is a link in the video below).

I guess that's that COCKPIT_HR thing sorted then
View attachment 1169541
oh ffs, i knew that muppet would get his grubby mits on this one and "approve" it.
Well in that case I don't need to worry anymore as his version will be superb in every way and as usual he will credit himself and give absolutely no credits to the people that actually worked their asses off on this one.
Would you mind sharing this one so I can see if it has my skins in it because if it does I would like people to know they are the old skins and my version has new improved skins that were never released. I would ask EASY to remove them but he doesn't do anything when asked!!

😑

Last edited:
But you've done this very same thing several times in the past: posted a question, then sulk and insult the whole board (which includes me) if you don't get a reply. Like it was compulsory for everyone to answer you, or something.
You really don't see how this can be annoying every time it happens?
"Insult everyone! That'll get me answered double-quick next time!"

Everyone has the right to ask questions, but nobody has the right to demand answers.
Dear Sir, I am replying to you politely because my parents taught me to be polite, I have never insulted anyone (and don't you dare put words in my mouth that I have NEVER said). So I repeat, as a polite person, do not make statements about me on sentences that I have never dreamed of making, and with this I bid the group farewell.

Dear Sir, I am replying to you politely because my parents taught me to be polite, I have never insulted anyone (and don't you dare put words in my mouth that I have NEVER said). So I repeat, as a polite person, do not make statements about me on sentences that I have never dreamed of making, and with this I bid the group farewell.
Your decision... but there's no need to leave just because people didn't answer your questions. But despite your protestations, this is pretty insulting:

1657051017768.png

This is also pretty insulting:

1657050817763.png

1657050902096.png

Maybe we have different definitions of 'insulting'.
Also - your posts above positively drip with sarcasm so it's a bit rich calling me out for it.
How about sticking around but don't get upset if people can't answer your questions? Leaving seems a little extreme.
shrugs

Last edited:
Your decision... but there's no need to leave just because people didn't answer your questions. But despite your protestations, this is pretty insulting:

View attachment 1169547

View attachment 1169545

View attachment 1169546

Maybe we have different definitions of 'insulting'.
Also - your posts above positively drip with sarcasm so it's a bit rich calling me out for it.
How about sticking around but don't get upset if people can't answer your questions? Leaving seems a little extreme.
shrugs
He'll be back as soon as he realises that he can't close his account here.

I honestly don't get this attitude though. "I'm going to deprive myself of all the mods posted here - that'll teach you"!

He'll be back as soon as he realises that he can't close his account here.

I honestly don't get this attitude though. "I'm going to deprive myself of all the mods posted here - that'll teach you"!
Well, I hope he doesn't feel like he has to leave just because of some imagined snub by the whole of the GTP membership... but I'll never understand why people feel they have to announce that they're leaving. Just go quietly.
And anyway... these are isolated incidents. He's received plenty of help to his many, many questions in the past. That's all soon forgotten though.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back