Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,822 comments
Wait what?? :lol::lol:

1660395023674.png

Not to mention the IRL have Brembo rear calipers as this model has cast iron ones... :crazy:

Last edited:
Passion Meca Raceway v1.1

This track it's been released as full track due to the amount of removed and added KN5, changed stuff and so on which will became a mess for not expert AC user if released as single update as always.
All the credits for the base track remains to whom made it (as far as i know Passion-Meca).

Changelog v1.1 (which is the same version available online without all my work):
  • New starting semaphore which allow working lights
  • New pitlane semaphore which allow working race-flag linked lights
  • New windmills (thank you @pugsang for his work on this demon-possessed 3D stuff, he know why :D)
  • New fixed trees
  • New ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons
  • New TV Cams by me
  • New TV Cams by @DaBaeda (thanks as always for allow me to include your stuff in my updates)
  • New VAO
  • Rebranded Passion-Meca logos and all the main buildings skin
  • New sponsor and flag skin
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/k0gr54cd91nq/...__v1.1_by_Passion-Meca_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html

Please test it and report any issue if there's

View attachment 1183359View attachment 1183360View attachment 1183361View attachment 1183362View attachment 1183363View attachment 1183364
Download link available. Please test it and report any issue if present.
All the credits goest to the original authors.

Enojy

Spat out 4 UK Oval conversions now.
Arlington, westworld, scunthorpe and mildenhall (thanks for the help RMiwood).

None of that will mean much to anyone who doesn't care for UK Oval racing (99% of you).
But main point being, I did it.
RMiwood is a legend and also shi (i think i got it right) and his website, blog thing.

I'm well chuffed.
Also a surprise which I'm about to go check on the rig if its worked, pic to follow even if its a mess.

If anyone is having the same problem with AI not leaving the pits in Tokyo R246, I created a new pit_lane.ai (attached). Seems to work really well now.

Remove the ".txt" and copy to 'content\tracks\ddm_gt6_r246\ai'. Backup yours first in case you don't like this one. Delete the pit_lane_payloads.bin file and it will be automatically re-created. I dunno about the pit_lane_with_grid.ai files. I deleted those too and they were re-created automatically.
thanks for the updated pit-lane file...

FYI data-folder files with 'payloads' 'grid' and 'bin' ought to be deleted as it does affect AI cars on track. If you're using the 'New AI Behavior' extension, then uncheck these two options, alternatively just uncheck the entire extension.

cm_settings_new-AI-behavior_.jpg

It sounds odd, but I always test my skins in vanilla AC, just to make sure nothing gets missed. It stops a few negative reviews over on Race Department.
That's probably a good idea, but most of my mods are not designed for Vanilla AC so I never think to test it. I'll have to start doing that from now on.

Want to try this out? I think I may have blended it too well because I can't see the grass anymore with this file.

Attachments

• bbgrassnew1.zip
    802.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Thank you for the update of this track. Though I am not sure about the camping tents in the pits.
Gazebos are often used for teams to work on the cars, but I've never seen camping inside the pit area.

I mentioned to Pugsang about the concrete in front of the scruitineering shed in the pits where the car would fall through, thanks for fixing that.
Guess we are ok now..

Attachments

• Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_timaru_13-7-122-12-15-50.jpg
    Screenshot_mini_jcw_challenge_timaru_13-7-122-12-15-50.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 12
thanks for the updated pit-lane file...

FYI data-folder files with 'payloads' 'grid' and 'bin' ought to be deleted as it does affect AI cars on track. If you're using the 'New AI Behavior' extension, then uncheck these two options, alternatively just uncheck the entire extension.
Ah, excellent! Thanks for explaining. I wasn't sure where these were coming from.

That's probably a good idea, but most of my mods are not designed for Vanilla AC so I never think to test it. I'll have to start doing that from now on.

Want to try this out? I think I may have blended it too well because I can't see the grass anymore with this file.
I'm away from my rig atm, but I'll get a chance to test it in a bit.
Not seeing the grass is usually the best idea with 3D legacy grass, as it can look a bit ugly, so only having it noticeable from certain angles is better imo.

Anyone know if Monsanto (old F1 track in Lisbon, Portugal only used once in 1959) has been converted to AC, or anyone who is working on it? Google search doesn't turn up anything and Breathe's track list doesn't have it.

Thanks in advance 👍

As far as I know, there is only the Boavista circuit.

And to restrict it even more, from that time of formula 1 (late 50s, early 60s), only the version converted by gilles 75 - which I must warn, is not one of the best.

Remove the “_v0.80” or whatever at the end of the car folder, otherwise the sound doesn’t load right. SF90 loaded fine for me though, @VetteZR1 do you get an error code or anything? Did you manually install or drag and drop with CM?
Nice one, that fixed it.

Sheesh what the heck. Is that a 'thing' with CM? No "_V.." in the folder name?

FWIW, no problem here either with SF90.

Last edited:
Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing.
Cote Dazur Where is this found? I looked in the car's files and found nothing about blurred objects definitions.

Remove the “_v0.80” or whatever at the end of the car folder, otherwise the sound doesn’t load right. SF90 loaded fine for me though, @VetteZR1 do you get an error code or anything? Did you manually install or drag and drop with CM?
NYC I get no error code. Manually installed.

Nice one, that fixed it.

Sheesh what the heck. Is that a 'thing' with CM? No "_V.." in the folder name?

FWIW, no problem here either with SF90.
Rusty Where did you find that. I see no V# in the folder name.

Last edited:
@Peter Boese I am enjoying Pure very much including running with no PP filter, as the frame rates are spectacular with single screen and VR. However the problem of no headlights showing at night (only a VERY dim glow) remains an issue. The headlight beams show so it's driveable solo, but the other cars in a race also show no lights. Is there any fix for that available now or coming in future updates?

@Peter Boese I am enjoying Pure very much including running with no PP filter, as the frame rates are spectacular with single screen and VR. However the problem of no headlights showing at night (only a VERY dim glow) remains an issue. The headlight beams show so it's driveable solo, but the other cars in a race also show no lights. Is there any fix for that available now or coming in future updates?
One thing you can try as a fix of sorts is to open the Pure config and under the Lights tab look for the CSP Lights section. Increase the slider values until you get something that may work for you. In my experiments, the first two options (bounce and emissive) seem to have more impact than the third one.

Sorry to keep boring people with this stuff, but i'm having a blast playing around with different opacity levels on different spots of VIR's base grass texture to see what I can come up with. Think I settled on these three for getting a good look for certain times of the year. The update will have three skins to choose from. Still need to work on the color and brightness levels.

Spring
spring.jpg

Late Spring\Early Summer
early_summer.jpg

Late Summer
late_summer.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to keep boring people with this stuff, but i'm having a blast playing around with different opacity levels on different spots of VIR's base grass texture to see what I can come up with. Think I settled on these three for getting a good look for certain times of the year. The update will have three skins to choose from. Still need to work on the color and brightness levels.

Spring
View attachment 1183475

Late Spring\Early Summer
View attachment 1183476

Late Summer
View attachment 1183478
by tweaking a bit the values you can reduce the spawn of the grass on the sandy-grass parts of the terrain in order to increase the realism of the grass-life evolution ;)
Lookin good btw :)

Spring
View attachment 1183475

Late Spring\Early Summer
View attachment 1183476

Late Summer
View attachment 1183478
It has cooled down enough for me to jump in my rig and test the 3D legacy grass. It's blended perfectly now imo.

by tweaking a bit the values you can reduce the spawn of the grass on the sandy-grass parts of the terrain in order to increase the realism of the grass-life evolution ;)
Lookin good btw :)
Like this i did couple of years ago, i can remember the joy in seeing it happen...
(new pure is great with the skybox, but wow the sky was good back in 2020)

Screenshot_nissan_240sx_sl_stock_njmp_lightning_28-7-120-15-53-3.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back