Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,091 comments
Where? I don't see a link in the message...

Wait theres a config for Nurb'ring!? Where is it!?
Seems not. I'm digging into some drift tracks configs as they like the lights on those. Also will see if i can adapt the ambulance lights found on some tracks.

edit:
If i get them flashing and refined a bit, I'll be there.

Screenshot_acso_hotrod_saxo_necbirm_30-7-122-9-16-44.jpg
Screenshot_acso_hotrod_saxo_necbirm_30-7-122-9-17-11.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys! I have dumb question… is there someone who is making car physics updates ( especially for tgn and mnba cars)? Like their cars look fabulous, also sounds very nice. But physics… having driven w212 e63 many times if felt nothing like mnba version of it. Their mods feel way too OP
Welcome to the new modding standard, where giving community a fully detailed engine bay is more important than proper physics. Because taking photos is importanter than actually racing!

I just tried both tracks - it appears that the pit lane isn't configured properly on either of them - plenty of cars crashing into each other while in the pits. Can somebody please check... ?
No issues here. But pit spot 26 is missing in Adelaide, fix on the way.

Small update of Adelaide and the last 3 tracks to finish your 1988 collection. Seven tracks will have a night lights update by CrisT86 in the future (I hope).

ADELAIDE 1988 update v2.1

v2.1
  • fixed missing pit spot 26

HUNGARORING 1988 update v2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, RainFX by KevinK2, new asphalt and tree textures, cams, logo textures, background fix
  • new loading screens
  • up to 30 pit boxes now
  • shader adjustments

bgr00.jpg

MONACO 1988 update v2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt, water and tree textures, cams, added RainFX and Ai by KevinK2
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg

SILVERSTONE 1988 update 2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt and tree textures, cams, added RainFX by KevinK2, several objects
  • raised pitboxes to 30
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg

shi
Amaroo Park v1.03

View attachment 1181389
Conversion from rFactor.
Amaroo Park Raceway was a 1.9 kilometres (1.2 mi) motor racing circuit located in Annangrove, New South Wales, in the present-day western suburbs of Sydney, Australia. Opened in 1967. It was closed in 1998.
The name Amaroo comes from the Aboriginal word meaning beautiful place. (wikipedia)

-CSP required
-28 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original GPL Track by Sergio Loro and Doc Roberto and Thank you for gave me permission (Sergio Loro)
rFactor Conversion by Bud Lucas
rFactor Version 2.0 Release by David Hingston (Hingo)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by Eren Tuzci
logo.png, sections file by @Fanapryde
Edited textures, tweak grassfx by @Mike08
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Mike08 , @RMi_wood, @Fullnoise , @macko68, @Fanapryde, @slider666

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Changed trees to gum trees. (Suggestion by Fullnoise. Thanks.)
-Change color and height of kerb. (It is closer to reality.)
-Added Red/White Kerb skin
-Changed preview.

v1.02 changelog;
-The armco position was shifted to make it easier to exit the pit. (Suggestion by Fanapryde. Thanks.)

v1.03 changelog;
-Constant width of tire barrier. (Suggestion by slider666. Thanks.)
-Updated white line textures.

NOTE: If you have shadow problems, disable "Add Mirage like reflections" under Weather FX in the CSP settings.

Converted upon request by Patreon member Con Strintzos.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

Amaroo Park v1.03 changelog;

-Constant width of tire barrier. (Suggestion by @slider666 . Thanks.)
amaroo_park_26-7-122-20-36-14.jpg

-Updated white line textures.
amaroo_park_26-7-122-20-34-59.jpg

Small update of Adelaide and the last 3 tracks to finish your 1988 collection. Seven tracks will have a night lights update by CrisT86 in the future (I hope).

v2.1

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, RainFX by KevinK2, new asphalt and tree textures, cams, logo textures, background fix
  • new loading screens
  • up to 30 pit boxes now
  • shader adjustments

View attachment 1188197

MONACO 1988 update v2.0

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt, water and tree textures, cams, added RainFX and Ai by KevinK2
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

View attachment 1188198View attachment 1188199

v2.0
  • updates by DaBaeda: GrassFX, new asphalt and tree textures, cams, added RainFX by KevinK2, several objects
  • raised pitboxes to 30
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

View attachment 1188200View attachment 1188201
Awesome thanks for these mate.

Welcome to the new modding standard, where giving community a fully detailed engine bay is more important than proper physics. Because taking photos is importanter than actually racing!
Nothing to be frown about, just consider them as unfinished mod until someone with physics skill could/would chipped in.

Last edited:

v2.1

v2.0
  • new loading screens
  • up to 30 pit boxes now
  • shader adjustments

View attachment 1188197

MONACO 1988 update v2.0

v2.0
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

v2.0
  • raised pitboxes to 30
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

Is there a site where I can find all those updated versions at once?

v2.1

v2.0
  • new loading screens
  • up to 30 pit boxes now
  • shader adjustments

View attachment 1188197

MONACO 1988 update v2.0

v2.0
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

v2.0
  • raised pitboxes to 30
  • shader adjustments
  • new loading screens

Thanks for checking! I just tested all the latest downloads, and still don't have working pit functions at Adelaide or Detroit. All the others are fine "out of the box" . Weird... must be something strange going on at my end. It's an easy fix, so I'll just take care of it here... No way you can possibly account for variations on every PC on the planet. Thanks very much for bringing all these older tracks back to life for us!

Last edited:
Nothing to frown about, just consider them as unfinished mod until someone with physics skill could/would chipped in.
And that is the sensible answer. Correct.
The recent moaning about mods where people take free time to get stuff in the game fails to realise that if they weren't converting this stuff most of the little added config flourishes etc would not be able to happen.

CM ballast settings don't work for the player, if i increase the total mass in the car.ini file, for example, +100, will this effect be the same as if i increase the ballast + 100 ?

CM ballast settings don't work for the player, if i increase the total mass in the car.ini file, for example, +100, will this effect be the same as if i increase the ballast + 100 ?
Never really understood their restrictor and the ballast thing into cm, it's not explained anywhere

I think this shows why Assetto Corsa has remained so popular for so long is simply that it is so many things for so many people, not just a racing game. Modding for some, creating for some, tracks or cars, physics for those that are interested in that aspect and awesome photography pics for the shutterbugs. The one thing we all share is an enthusiasm for motorsport and this game allows us to explore those interests and combine them with the opportunity most of us could only fantasize about actually doing.

I think i'm going to be pushing out an update for my Sergio Loro's Watkins Glen skin soon. Need to do some comparisons between old and new to make sure I like it. Tried to find a mix between it looking like real life (more colorful and saturated) and looking sort of faded\vintage. The old skin was a little too blue\vintage looking for my liking, especially the grass. Also want to replace one of the tree textures I was never happy with. Got my eye on one that may work from an @RMi_wood track.

sl_watkins1.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back