Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
Hi guys some of you have the link of the mod Formula 4 Rss thank you

I just wanna share this amazing update/fix I found for the Simtraxx Targa Florio convert. This was made by the GP Laps youtuber and I was surprised it wasn't on Breathes list.

Even though we are getting a more accurate version made by Abulzz, I think there's still merit in preserving the original Grand Prix Legends version. There's so much charm there and the unfinished v1.081 from Simtraxx just doesn't do it justice.

Here's the update (from video the description): https://www.mediafire.com/file/caj275h312recit/simtraxx_targa_fix_v1.0.zip/file
Thxs a lot for sharing. It´s a nice stopgap, even though if u tested the latest version of Abulzz (i believe it´s on .17 version right now), u know how promising it looks.

As a side note, I would like to say that I would kill for an even older version of the Targa Florio (even our version being the Piccolo Madonie, not the inter-war Medio Madonie). Smt like 20ish or early 30ish. Less barriers and guard-rails, just dirt and gravel all along the 72km. But I know that would be a lot of work!!!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, good to be back on the GT Planet forums after a bit of a break. I'm back in AC after getting a new PC and loving VR racing. I have a question for you. I've been watching GP Laps' (relevant giving his Targa Florio fixes above, always good to see him) Historic Road Racing Championship and loving the car selection, problem is it's in rFactor 2. Does anyone know of some good 1955 to 1960 endurance sportscars? You can see the full car list on the link below, but a few notable ones are Ferrari 375 Plus, Cunningham C4R, Aston Martin DB 3S SC, Jaguar D-Type, Ferrrari 375MM, aswell as the slower classes of Aston Martin DB 3S, Gordini T30S, Maserati A6GCS. Thanks in advance and cheers.

Full car list on pages 15-16: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TN0nLNfk3brLQVAXJml5aAePXU0iPsE6lzliACATcmo/edit

with the hill climbs and other stuff around, has anyone, especially from the kiwi's around, thought of doing the Cardrona Valley Race to the sky? would be a fitting tribute to Kiwi rally legend Possum Bourne who tragically lost his life in a recce accident at this event.
Ashley Forest Rally Sprint would be another awesome addition.

I just wanna share this amazing update/fix I found for the Simtraxx Targa Florio convert. This was made by the GP Laps youtuber and I was surprised it wasn't on Breathes list.
The listing is collaborative. You have to understand that it's impossible for me to go through the millions of pages related to Assetto Corsa (although...)

Thanks to you for the addition :)

Even though we are getting a more accurate version made by Abulzz, I think there's still merit in preserving the original Grand Prix Legends version. There's so much charm there and the unfinished v1.081 from Simtraxx just doesn't do it justice.

This little update makes it pretty much on par with the original GPL version and its rF conversions and fixes the following:

• Adds back the missing spectators/crowds (hugely improves the feel of the track)
  • Corrects the glitchy grassfx on the track
  • Corrects reflections/ambient light on materials
  • Fixes color of pavement runoffs and sidewalks to accept shadows
  • Fixes colors of some hills
  • Removes vespa in two locations

Here's the video:

Here's the update (from video the description): https://www.mediafire.com/file/caj275h312recit/simtraxx_targa_fix_v1.0.zip/file

what a great track

We want links, not excuses. Dance for us, list monkey 😜
I'm on it
Dexters Laboratory Type GIF

If only RD didn't cap their dl speed. 1 hour to dl it ? **** outta here, we're in 2022 not 1992.
I don't think they cap their dl speed (at least not to that extent) as I just downloaded the track in just under 1 minute (+-8MB/s) .
Prob depends more on server capacity, so depending what time of the day you have slower DL speeds.
Or if you have such low speeds at all times of the day, maybe the bottleneck is elsewhere for you (your ISP capping traffic for that server? it's very unlikely, but I mention it for completeness :) )

Nice little Mazda MX-5 NC1 (Power Retractable Hard Top) 2006 by Ewan Huzami.
The back end is a little lively..!
Original modder unknown.
v0.89 by Ewan Huzami:
  • Added shifting animation
  • Added 6th gear
  • Added liveries
  • Adjusted cockpit shaders
  • Added race suits
  • Added green instrument illumination
  • Added UI details

View attachment 931163

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u5di4uqjuvxn8uf/mazda_mx5_nc1_prht.7z/file
OH god, has anyone got this mod, please? The link is broken and I can't find it anywhere

shi
Piranema Winter Test Track v1.01

View attachment 1193769
Fictional circuit in Brazil.
Conversion from Grand Prix 4.

-CSP required
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by Gildoorf Rozencrantz, Ruboy, PrBlanco, Ricardo Lampert
-Thank you for gave me permission (Gildoorf)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
ext_config by @slider666
logo.png by @Fanapryde
some objects and textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @slider666 , @Breathe , @Mike08, @twobegreen, @Masscot

Enjoy.

Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Added new church building. https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/exterior/historic-exterior/old-little-church
(Thanks for the report by @twobegreen .)
-Smoothed edges of road surface and kerb.
-Fixed floating buildings.
(Thanks for the report by @Masscot .)
-The AI line was broken, so it was re-created.
-Other minor fixes.

Piranema Winter Test Track v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;

-Added new church building. https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/exterior/historic-exterior/old-little-church
(Thanks for the report by @twobegreen .)
-Smoothed edges of road surface and kerb.
-Fixed floating buildings.
(Thanks for the report by @Masscot .)
-The AI line was broken, so it was re-created.
-Other minor fixes.
piranema_winter_test_track_19-8-122-16-58-53.jpg
piranema_winter_test_track_20-8-122-9-53-43.jpg

I don't think they cap their dl speed (at least not to that extent) as I just downloaded the track in just under 1 minute (+-8MB/s) .
Prob depends more on server capacity, so depending what time of the day you have slower DL speeds.
Or if you have such low speeds at all times of the day, maybe the bottleneck is elsewhere for you (your ISP capping traffic for that server? it's very unlikely, but I mention it for completeness :) )
Well well well it's only Miramas that refuses to go above 80 kb /s. The mind boggles.

well, I do prefer RD slowing down download system more then that Google drive quota exceeded by an 24h blocking the download and showing me that to much have downloaded or have viewed this file from the Mercedes 300 SLR.
:mad:

edit after 3 day later still this, maybe the modder did block it..
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Think I will wait until @easy will release this car on his website.

Last edited:
Audi RS6 C5 2003 Release!!
Download:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/audi-rs6-c5-2003-68946109
Comverted from Forza Horizon 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Wiper animation
-Physics VRDRIVING
- Ligth Refraction by Binary Motors
-Lods
EXTRA A:Low Beams
EXTRA B:Rear Fog Ligths
EXTRA C:HOOD
Credits:
-General help ,3d help , settings help @norms
-Lods
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help@takum1,@Mascot,and others

Direct Download

View attachment 1187213View attachment 1187214
Is anyone getting road reflections on the windscreen border? It is quite annoying. Any fix for it?

Hello everyone, good to be back on the GT Planet forums after a bit of a break. I'm back in AC after getting a new PC and loving VR racing. I have a question for you. I've been watching GP Laps' (relevant giving his Targa Florio fixes above, always good to see him) Historic Road Racing Championship and loving the car selection, problem is it's in rFactor 2. Does anyone know of some good 1955 to 1960 endurance sportscars? You can see the full car list on the link below, but a few notable ones are Ferrari 375 Plus, Cunningham C4R, Aston Martin DB 3S SC, Jaguar D-Type, Ferrrari 375MM, aswell as the slower classes of Aston Martin DB 3S, Gordini T30S, Maserati A6GCS. Thanks in advance and cheers.

Full car list on pages 15-16: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TN0nLNfk3brLQVAXJml5aAePXU0iPsE6lzliACATcmo/edit
U can find some vintage cars here: https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/

There is also a D-type out there, u just need to dig on the internet and u are going to find it (the same for the Aston).

But no Gordini or Cunningham exists for AC (yet). There is also a Austin-Healey 100s from GeroDa, that is a good grind filler.

Last edited:
I don´t know if u guys saw that, but a guy posted a few hours ago a version o Miramas circuit on RD

A MUST FOR VINTAGE DRIVERS!!!,
I did give it a try, but Mmm, its absolutely not on a Misty Loch nor at an Fat-Alfie level. As a sample the use of 2D spectators near the track and in the pits, is now a days a bit clumsy, seeing how the others do cope with that aspect. Track needs some upgrade.

Last edited:
I just tried to correct the position of the front brake calipers on the Porsche 964 RSR.

View attachment 1194862
pic. a) Front calipers in wrong position
View attachment 1194860
pic. b) Front calipers corrected in 3DSimEd

The calipers are attached to the suspension, so I turned the object around by changing pitch to 160°. Thi9s worked out fine for CM Showroom, but the orientation in game is still wrong.

View attachment 1194861pic. c) Corrected calipers visible in CM showroom

View attachment 1194863
pic. d) calipers as seen in game

What do I need to do to see the change also in the game? I am sorry if this is a really silly newbie question :-), but I hope to find some help here.

Thanx in advance.

Daniel
I have uploaded the Touroul Racing Porsche 964 RSR as driven in the Paris 1000 km 1994.

I could not solve the problem with the brake calipers yet, but I will as soon as I find out how to do it right.
I hope you guys enjoy the skin.

Daniel

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back