Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,707 comments
Hey guys,
I am looking for a version of Zhuhai Street Circuit (1993-1995) as used in the BPR series. Does this circuit exist for AC or any other sim?
1664741777104.png

Thanx in advance
Daniel

Did refraction headlight on this 288 GTO, but the lights always came out black when first entering any track. I have to go back to the extension.ini, change SYNC_EMISSIVE_AUTO from 1 to 0 and back to 1 for them to work. Also the 4 lights below the bumper are also refracting but working good.

[REFRACTING_HEADLIGHT_0] for the headlights
[REFRACTING_HEADLIGHT_1] for highbeams (outside lights)
[REFRACTING_HEADLIGHT_2] for the foglights (inside one)

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari_288gto_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_2-9-122-16-7-0.png
    Screenshot_ferrari_288gto_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_2-9-122-16-7-0.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_ferrari_288gto_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_2-9-122-16-4-9.png
    Screenshot_ferrari_288gto_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_2-9-122-16-4-9.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 11
one more car to join the Paris 1000 km race in 1994. View attachment 1197160This is the Strandell #40 Ferrari F40 driven by Anders Olofsson and Luciano Della Noce.

View attachment 1197162
View attachment 1197163
I wish you a lot of fun with it.
Daniel
what car does this work with

Cheers, everyone,

Been looking around and couldn't seem to find a post exactly on this, but how do you guys deal with some car mods where the rims appear plain white rather than metallic? In the regular showroom they look right (even with the default ppfilter) but ingame they don't. The Corvette C8 Z06 mods (on the skins with the more light silver rims) this happens.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, maybe is there some mod about the Accord CL7, I saw this 3d model, maybe it was ported to AssettoCorsa?
Link to a mod will be appreciated

Hi, maybe is there some mod about the Accord CL7, I saw this 3d model, maybe it was ported to AssettoCorsa?
Link to a mod will be appreciated
FYI That 3d model is 7k polygons in total, without interior.
You are better off using a GTASA mod instead imo.

Col De Vignon Hillclimb France - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/copia-di-spain-portugal

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

Attachments

• col_du_vignon.zip
    902 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Really not worth it, the 3D Model is low quality like -10 from 10
A lot depends on what you want mods for though. If you partake in races then models aren't everything hence why rfactor still thrives along with GTR2.
What AC has become for many is collecting cars and going over them with a fine tooth comb in CM showroom and taking pics.
For me, does a car really need bonnet that opens in a sim game, or does it really need an engine perfectly modelled at all?

What has struck me having been buried deep into the world of rfactor more than i thought I'd ever want in my quest for unearthing stuff to convert, is that rfactor has a huge weighting towards racing.
AC simply doesn't have that, you can still find loads of rfactor sites running races and some of the care that went into these mods is crazy. Loads of racing series and cars with loads of skins.
So yeah depends on how you play AC and what you want. But for me that Trabant is ok looks wise, other than its a Trabant so its not modelled well in real life....

Ferrari F40 '92(v1.2-Final) by F40 LM Lover

This has Nothing Specials..
1. Change Logs
1) Strange Pedals & Feet animation is Fixed.
You will not see "STUCKING" Clutch/Brake anymore when you are rotating.
2) Shifting Animations are little bit improved, It is my best can't improve more.
3) Fixed Prancing Horse symbols on Air Vents.
4) Added Spare Tyre in the Frunk, My friend's request.

2. Download Link
3. Thank You!

Finally got to spend some time with this update. Great job! Thanks for trying again with the shifting animation, it is much improved.
One thing: the F40 had practically zero sound proofing, extensive use of plexiglass, composite body panels etc so the cabin audio perhaps shouldn't be as damped as it currently is. In chase cam the audio is epic, really raw and raspy, but most of that gets lost in the cockpit. It'd be good to add some of it back I think. I know there are audio options in the config but I wouldn't know how best to balance them.

To bring the zin5ki porsche_964_gt2 nearer to a real 911(964) Bi-Turbo I edited the gearbox and power of the car. In real life the base for the 911 Bi-Turbo was a 3.6L engine and not the 3.8L used in the RSR nor the 3.2L engine used in the Turbo S-LM. I found a torque-speed diagram which shows values for the latest 964 Turbo modification. I used it as a base to calculate the needed torque values for my *.lut file.

DS.JPG

1664818111566.png

Boost value is set to 0.89 bar.
I also found information concerning correct values for the gearbox ratio. The car used a G50/52 gearbox
1st gear 3.154
2nd gear 1.789
3rd gear 1.269
4th gear 0.967
5th gear 0.767
Final drive 3.44, 9”

Before the car had an annoying long transmission. Now it seems to be better suited. If you want to try you can use the file I attached. Zin5ki has given his permission to share my modification with you.

Please let me know if you like it.

Attachments

• porsche_964_gt2.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Any chance to have a working link of the VirtuaSimulazioni's Formula Renault 3.5 ?
Do we have any type of extension and other similar stuff?

I know that a "1.2" version were released but the link isn't working anymore.
Thanks in advance!

has anyone made any real-life inspired skin for this? I think its a pcars2 conversionView attachment 1197587
Yeah. There’s one based on the Vanwall/Bykolles LMH that’s on Racedepartment.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back