Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,744 comments
RSS and VRC F1 2022 Custom Championships
RACE WEEKEND 23 Abu Dhabi

Edit: 24/11/2022 - Tracks updated with the Pyyer extensions and some extras

Well this is my final update for the season and beyond - It been a blast but its time to hand the baton over to Geraint Thomas https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/geraint-thomas.331516/

Thanks for your support over the years - Its now time for me to enjoy looking in from the outside and testing all the wonderful mods past, present and future.

Stay Safe & Happy Racing

Cozy61

23_abudhabi_gp22_WIP.zip
Has the New 2021 layout

No crowds yet as im struggling to get them to show on these meshes (any takers?)

Original Track - BZT and others https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/13889305/
Model by BAI Zhantang, road mesh is converted from rfactor 1, other model files are copied from acu_yasmarina.
Extensions - Pyyer/Cozy61
Crowd SFX - Cozy61

Crowd SFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

Tracks in GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15IHYdj24xd3fbgrvkVv5ZdTO2LrH-0VT?usp=sharing
Racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/cozy61.1049383/
bgr023.jpg

Last edited:
RACE WEEKEND 23 Abu Dhabi
Edit: 24/11/2022 - Tracks updated with the Pyyer extensions and some extras

Well this is my final update for the season and beyond - It been a blast but its time to hand the batten over to Geraint Thomas https://www.racedepartment.com/search/23542434/

Thanks for your support over the years - Its now time for me to enjoy looking in from the outside and testing all the wonderful mods past, present and future.

Stay Safe & Happy Racing

Cozy61

23_abudhabi_gp22_WIP.zip
Has the New 2021 layout

No crowds yet as im struggling to get them to show on these meshes (any takers?)

Original Track - BZT and others https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/13889305/
Model by BAI Zhantang, road mesh is converted from rfactor 1, other model files are copied from acu_yasmarina.
Extensions - Pyyer/Cozy61
Crowd SFX - Cozy61

Crowd SFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

Tracks in GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15IHYdj24xd3fbgrvkVv5ZdTO2LrH-0VT?usp=sharing
Racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/cozy61.1049383/
View attachment 1210546
Thank you very much for these collections, much appreciated!

RSS Classic Endurance pack 1 available

and for the Pack 2 what cars do we need ?
I don't know this category of cars very well, I hesitate to buy ....
What other cars would I need in addition to this pack 1 for a custom championship in the CM ?

custom_showroom_1669313547.jpg

Last edited:

What other cars would I need in addition to this pack 1 ?

View attachment 1210560
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg

Cars are crazy and the sound of the 333sp is just amazing 😍😍😍

I think i overtook myself with this Livery. This will take some serious time to finish, but it looks so good IRL and i always get distracted by small stuff like the Fog Lights. I would love to add some more small Details like the Hella Logo inside the Headlights but didnt found a Solution to add it for now. Maybe i focus to much on the small Things haha.

Attachments

• AMR ArtCar.JPG
    AMR ArtCar.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 10
Back when the GT-One/R390 were racing there were no real unified sportscar championship like today. Other than Le Mans where everyone wants to be in it. GT-One and R390 never ran in the FIA GT for example(IIRC). GT-One also only ever ran outside of Le Mans in a Japanese Endurance race at Fuji in 1999(where it was beaten by a R391 LMP car). 333SP would probably only see the other 2 at Le Mans.

You could mix the V12LMR for a 1999 race and a Mercedes CLK-LM or CLR of 98/99 grid. I don't know how many of the GT2 cars would be available for the same grid though. Viper GTS-R for sure, some version of 993 GT2 race car also.

Last edited:
Hello, maybe someone can help me, I´m trying to add position rear lights using brake light (uses same object), but it doesn´t work in game. I´m on CSP v0.1.80 Preview 1

[EMISSIVE_BRAKE_0]
NAME=rear_brake_left, rear_brake_right
CHANNEL=0
COLOR=140,0,0
OFF_COLOR=40,0,0 --------------------->This should work, but don´t work in game
LAG=0.8
LOCATION=REAR
SIMULATE_HEATING=1
CAST_LIGHT=1

Position lights appear in game always on and I can´t turn it off or on with the proper button, brake lights works perfect.
Inside data folder "lights.ini" I don´t have nothing related to brake lights (rear_brake_left, rear_brake_right).
Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
Change OFF_COLOR=
with
FALLBACK_HEADLIGHTS_COLOR=

Hi. when i open the file and rename i just get a load of random stuff on the page. Any ideas please
Follow these instructions...

1. rename downloaded-file
to: vauxhall_cavalier_btcc_1990-95__cm-wipers.7z

* reason: unable to upload '7z' format-files onto GTP thread (hence renaming it to an uploadable text-file instead)

* if unable to rename file, then check/change file-explorer options

explorer_view_show-hide_settings.png

2. open compressed-file & drag content to car-mod directory

extracted-file-view.png

3. file-content should look like this:

extracted-txt-file.png

Happy racing... ;)

___________ . ___________

What other cars would I need in addition to this pack 1 for a custom championship in the CM ?

View attachment 1210560
FYI - it may have already been mentioned but if not - Miscellaneous Minutiae has a GT1 BOP'd Pack (late '90s). All car-mods shown in this image (not part of this pack) are also available...

GT1 Bop'd '90s Pack.png

Last edited:
Quick impression. I am a RSS fan, their cars have always been great, and these are no different. 3D model wise these are the nicest versions of these cars in AC at the moment IMO. looks great in VR, looks great in screenshots. Just waiting for nice skins now.
Physics wise, there is a bit of curiosity here since I think they are following the 1998 ruleset. The cars have ABS and TCS. In 1999 both are banned so I guess depends on what year's grid you want to make it'll make a difference. The GT-One model looks to be the 1999 model though, with the slightly different front/rear fender vent layout and I think also the taillight arrangement, also the 1999 car has front splitter which this model has, but 1998 car does not.

I am also not sure how that applies to the 333SP since that car runs as a WSC/LMP car which I think do not allow ABS or TCS, so also curious there. Other than that the car drives good, maybe a bit too grippy but I was using S tires(also just driving around Long Beach, probably kinda weird for Le Mans cars).
Comparing to the most similar cars to these, the VRC Prototypes from early 2000s, those cars are harder to drive as they tend to struggle for traction more(no TC/ABSin those cars by VRC, which I think isn't true for the cars in period as the LMP900 cars should have TC I think), but they are believably faster than these cars by a small margin around Long Beach.

Fun mod, it'll be interesting to see what follows these....maybe they should release some in period GT2 cars too....

AL9nZEX_Scd_mRt6kka4HxjGX5z2jC1zJhsNRyTHLt7ZDhcBjkArMv3jROFO71PzHIOky_v8Yr-TS8l8tijyCx51Isk4nKXnwa_bKN9hJmgl2ST2OlH1y72LZ-bLUcY5_el54GYF8z8_jyvcJ55TC-aZr5wqgg=w3399-h1911-no

AL9nZEWnvVknwGO9G9ihLE39gVJhPCm3Qw3Us0IDELh6U0p_NpgDoSRuMLPjUd6pzZpJ8ZRxWQVGIh33vfm7jYnTdEf9DCaEXe8ajYWaJiwf66aYBwD2spwcSApWysavnYWufpTmMKgFYbwyLAEdQsjrQemrTg=w3399-h1911-no

AL9nZEWZa3G6o7Fx-hKYVz_4-MNxRIsc6jNlidJj7fvGLu5ZnDxRzqbxUBjkFEbc7JuvlXvpGULVWvGUaoXyfiqOiF24GvtDdgXoHmkV191yJH-l7NiUQpujGCUXBJB-vYhcJvUdCkLpSBpwC2RKOH51Em7Kqg=w3399-h1911-no

Last edited:
Physics wise, there is a bit of curiosity here since I think they are following the 1998 ruleset. The cars have ABS and TCS. In 1999 both are banned so I guess depends on what year's grid you want to make it'll make a difference. The GT-One model looks to be the 1999 model though, with the slightly different front/rear fender vent layout and I think also the taillight arrangement, also the 1999 car has front splitter which this model has, but 1998 car does not.
I already messaged them about that, also the engine specs are those of the '98 version.
For the Nissan they also went with pretty low engine power, Nissan opted to go for the 1000kg weight and thus a bigger restrictor (compared to the Porsche, Toyota and Merc for example who were aall below 950kg) which gave them 620-640bhp (finding exact data for this is difficult) which is also why they were fastest on the straights in 1998.

We will see if they are willing to change any of that, I don't know why they went that way because the cars are not BoPed anyway, so they could have just gone with the real values.

Well those RSS car set are astounding. Much needed as I've not touched any tarmac in weeks now in AC and took out the Nissan first around Silverstone and it was awesome, just turning laps and laps. Absolutely brilliant.
Reminded me that AC was never a dirt game and twisting myself in knots trying to master the dirt oval 'feel', maybe i need to take a break and get back on tarmac for a bit.

Quick impression. I am a RSS fan, their cars have always been great, and these are no different. 3D model wise these are the nicest versions of these cars in AC at the moment IMO. looks great in VR, looks great in screenshots. Just waiting for nice skins now.

I am also not sure how that applies to the 333SP since that car runs as a WSC/LMP car which I think do not allow ABS or TCS, so also curious there. Other than that the car drives good, maybe a bit too grippy but I was using S tires(also just driving around Long Beach, probably kinda weird for Le Mans cars).
Comparing to the most similar cars to these, the VRC Prototypes from early 2000s, those cars are harder to drive as they tend to struggle for traction more(no TC/ABSin those cars by VRC, which I think isn't true for the cars in period as the LMP900 cars should have TC I think), but they are believably faster than these cars by a small margin around Long Beach.

Fun mod, it'll be interesting to see what follows these....maybe they should release some in period GT2 cars too....

AL9nZEX_Scd_mRt6kka4HxjGX5z2jC1zJhsNRyTHLt7ZDhcBjkArMv3jROFO71PzHIOky_v8Yr-TS8l8tijyCx51Isk4nKXnwa_bKN9hJmgl2ST2OlH1y72LZ-bLUcY5_el54GYF8z8_jyvcJ55TC-aZr5wqgg=w3399-h1911-no

AL9nZEWnvVknwGO9G9ihLE39gVJhPCm3Qw3Us0IDELh6U0p_NpgDoSRuMLPjUd6pzZpJ8ZRxWQVGIh33vfm7jYnTdEf9DCaEXe8ajYWaJiwf66aYBwD2spwcSApWysavnYWufpTmMKgFYbwyLAEdQsjrQemrTg=w3399-h1911-no

AL9nZEWZa3G6o7Fx-hKYVz_4-MNxRIsc6jNlidJj7fvGLu5ZnDxRzqbxUBjkFEbc7JuvlXvpGULVWvGUaoXyfiqOiF24GvtDdgXoHmkV191yJH-l7NiUQpujGCUXBJB-vYhcJvUdCkLpSBpwC2RKOH51Em7Kqg=w3399-h1911-no
The physics of this mod seem more like the 1998 GT One(If you compare laptimes and speedtraps). Instead of the 1999 version which is a good deal faster than the RSS version.

Monaco 2002 v1.01

Screenshot_rss_lmgt_toyama_2zero_v8_monaco2002_26-10-122-13-13-44.jpg

Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP required
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by VS Team
-I looked but could not find contact info. Thank you for their work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
Update ext_config (window lights, apply parallax, etc.) by Tyrone
AI by Viola_seven
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
RainFX by @KevinK2
Additional Lights from Monaco Faux '72
marshall, some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @joshcaminskl , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member joshcaminskl.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
-Billboards were matched to the 2002 video.(Mainly Shell)
-Added guardrail at poolside entrance. (Thanks Fanapryde for the report)
-Updated tunnel light (ext_config). (Thanks Friedhelm for the report)
-Updated VAO-patch.
-Updated preview.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_abarth_595ss_monaco2002_25-10-122-21-3-5.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_abarth_595ss_monaco2002_25-10-122-21-3-5.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Kind of an odd question, but I want to get the seasonal changes accurate for Red Bull Ring. Hoping we have some Austrians here. A google searched said that the snow period in Spielberg Austria typically goes from November to April, is that accurate? If so, what months do the trees show fall colors?

Kind of an odd question, but I want to get the seasonal changes accurate for Red Bull Ring. Hoping we have some Austrians here. A google searched said that the snow period in Spielberg Austria typically goes from November to April, is that accurate? If so, what months do the trees show fall colors?
I live 50 km away. November to april is very rare. Normaly we get some snow maybe end of november (had it a few days ago), but normaly december-march is when we have snow (even march not to often). Summer starts mid june and lasts to end of august. Leaves start turning color mid october.

Right 2 tarmac oval tracks, problem being they need a better track mesh surface as nothing seems to run on it well.
Basic hot lap and pit done so can hot lap the track as no point doing any more unless i can learn to track mesh or someone can give it some love.
So dumping them both here and see if anyone picks them up as they do look really good although not done any grass fx either with them yet.
Was disappointed so didn't add any bells and whistles. If someone did do the track surface mesh i would do the rest like AI etc.

HI All
I often use my PC to drive my car with ai when I try a new track just so I can get an idea of what to expect. I have found a few cars lately that the CTRL+C command to set them off does not work. Anybody know what I need to change in the settings to resolve this?
regards and thanks

HI All
I often use my PC to drive my car with ai when I try a new track just so I can get an idea of what to expect. I have found a few cars lately that the CTRL+C command to set them off does not work. Anybody know what I need to change in the settings to resolve this?
regards and thanks
Probably an issue with the track(ai fast lane issue.) Or an issue with the cars ai.ini

I live 50 km away. November to april is very rare. Normaly we get some snow maybe end of november (had it a few days ago), but normaly december-march is when we have snow (even march not to often). Summer starts mid june and lasts to end of august. Leaves start turning color mid october.
Thank you. I probably have it pretty accurate then. Starts to look like winter around December 10th, starts to show green around March 5th. Peak fall colors is on October 21st. Maybe I should extend that a bit.

Last edited:
Quick mod to stop lower legs and feet glowing unnaturally in dark footwells. Kind of like fake AO for the driver suit and shoes.
Got reminded to do this after driving the RSS LMP Ferruccio 33 V12 in VR.

Before:
Screenshot_rss_lmp_ferruccio_33_v12_g333_sachsenring_2022_25-11-122-14-19-14.jpg

After:
Screenshot_rss_lmp_ferruccio_33_v12_g333_sachsenring_2022_25-11-122-14-22-29.jpg

Something like this probably should have been included in the default AC suit skin template from the start.

Thank you. I probably have it pretty accurate then. Starts to look like winter around December 10th, starts to show green around March 5th. Peak fall colors is on October 21st. Maybe I should extend that a bit.
Went through my photos a little bit. Maybe it helps. Look at the photos names in attachment for dates when they were taken.

Attachments

• 22-december.jpg
    22-december.jpg
    401.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 1-november.jpg
    1-november.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 15-october.jpg
    15-october.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 15-april.jpg
    15-april.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 15-march.jpg
    15-march.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 24-februar.jpg
    24-februar.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 25-november.jpg
    25-november.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 10
  • today.jpg
    today.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back