Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,815 comments
Do you guys recommend any website for checking weather conditions of 1970 F1 season for example? I can't find anything and I'm making a custom championship. Also is there a classic Brands Hatch around? Not on Breathe's list it seems.

doesn't seem to have a lot of grip

Edit: Thanks mods, sorry for doubleposting
I use Weatherspark myself. Data can be a bit spotty the further back you go, but if you're after e.g. the weather for the 1956 Italian GP, there's no substitute! (18 degrees, intermittent light rain, in case you were wondering.)

This is my first GTP Release!

View attachment 1227217

Today it's the turn of the two Reiter Engineering cars:
the SaReNi Camaro GT and the Reiter Gallardo R-EX GT3.
Once again, the cars were made with a lot of passion and they have many different features:

Gallardo:
  • fully functional display and Racelogic with 2 pages each (use EXTRA_A and EXTRA_B to change).
  • Sprint and Endu configuration depending on the skin
  • realistic physics based on real data
  • fully working lights outside + inside
  • Wobbling Exhaust
  • damage and dirt textures
  • Rain tires + physics
  • windshield wipers + automatic rain light
  • fully animated rear wing with correct bolt position for all 15 slots
  • Custom Sound

Camaro:
  • fully functional display with 2 pages (use EXTRA_B to change)
  • daytime running lights can be deactivated by EXTRA_A
  • all years with their bodykits
  • rain tires + physics
  • windshield wipers

CSP 1.77 is needed for the custom inputs of some emissives

Together both cars are probably the white beauty and the black beast 😄

Thanks to all who helped and I hope you are looking forward to the underdogs of the GT3 sport.

Attached are 2 readmes for the skinners among you, there is EVERYTHING explained what to use and how.
Have fun with the cars

Max

Thank you for sharing! How can I hide the Gallardo front center numberplate in CM Preview and Showroom?

(The numberplate is hidden in-game. 👍 )

Do you guys recommend any website for checking weather conditions of 1970 F1 season for example? I can't find anything and I'm making a custom championship. Also is there a classic Brands Hatch around? Not on Breathe's list it seems.

doesn't seem to have a lot of grip

Edit: Thanks mods, sorry for doubleposting
Check those websites, all GP weathers and conditions included ;)
http://f1-facts.com/
https://www.statsf1.com/

And an old classic one, only available through the webarchive :
http://web.archive.org/web/20080329104204/http://www.f1-legend.com/

Last edited:
Is there anyone here in the AC community who can update the magnificent 1967 Nürburgring circuit?
I find it one of the most beautiful vintage circuits, and it would be very nice if someone updated it to the new CSP specifications, so rain, working textures (Some textures are black and therefore do not show sponsors), flags where needed, waving in the presence of the wind and balloons scattered here and there.
Let me know. You can find the circuit directly at the RD link.

Red Manuel.

Do you have this nice skin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/track-skins-for-nürburgring-1965-and-1967.42292/ ?

Adds balloons - I keep meaning to remove/remove them from my install! But the track looks great IMO. Yes, improvements would always be nice though personally I'd prefer it without the 3D trees for now if that were the case - but it's already a really nice tracks with some good upgrades available.

There's also a new set of AI Hints released here: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ring-67-gesamtstrecke-and-nordschleife.57889/ that I've not had chance to test yet.

Bonus, but I believe Sergio is working on an update to his excellent Sudschleife.

Last edited:
Hm.
Again my hands done something weird and silly: after manual cleaning of "apps/python" folder - Sidekick and other apps stops loading. I think I've delete something from Kunos default files.
Maybe someone could share "apps/python" folder? Here or in PM. :(
This was an interesting bug. Problem solved after complete cache clean, reinstalling all custom content + Content Manager to a newer and clean version.
Maybe this would helps someone sometimes. :)

2 skins for Radical SR3 XXR

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

Stealth Racing

• simple skins (because I have no skill)
  • fixed calipers texture (copy NULL.dds to other skins to fix)
  • tinted glass
  • black wheels

Attachments

• skins.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
That's very odd. For me, although the track gets wet, there's no rainfall effect in all but a few areas. On top of that, does anybody have any ideas what's causing this weird bug with emissive lighting on some trackside objects as depicted here?
Not sure what you mean about the rain, it’s more pronounced in areas where there are gantries or bridges to simulate the runoff and while there aren’t a ton of puddles or spots to aquaplane it’s not like Long Beach gets much rain to reference either.

Regarding the blue lights for some reason one of the configs has a shader or material adjustment that adds a blue emissive to it, can’t remember which one but it’ll be an emissive value and Material=glass, the rest I can’t remember and if you haven’t gotten it I should be able to get on the rig to check tomorrow night.

Edit:
Change to this in the ext_config.ini in the track folder starting on line 337:
Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_14]
ACTIVE=1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=1
DESCRIPTION= acuario_escaleras
MATERIALS = glass
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0= 0,0,0
;VALUE_0_OFF= 0, 0, 0
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH

Last edited:
This is my first GTP Release!

View attachment 1227217

Today it's the turn of the two Reiter Engineering cars:
the SaReNi Camaro GT and the Reiter Gallardo R-EX GT3.
Once again, the cars were made with a lot of passion and they have many different features:

Gallardo:
  • fully functional display and Racelogic with 2 pages each (use EXTRA_A and EXTRA_B to change).
  • Sprint and Endu configuration depending on the skin
  • Wobbling Exhaust
  • damage and dirt textures
  • Rain tires + physics
  • windshield wipers + automatic rain light
  • fully animated rear wing with correct bolt position for all 15 slots
  • Custom Sound

Camaro:
  • fully functional display with 2 pages (use EXTRA_B to change)
  • daytime running lights can be deactivated by EXTRA_A
  • all years with their bodykits
  • rain tires + physics
  • windshield wipers

CSP 1.77 is needed for the custom inputs of some emissives

Together both cars are probably the white beauty and the black beast 😄

Thanks to all who helped and I hope you are looking forward to the underdogs of the GT3 sport.

Attached are 2 readmes for the skinners among you, there is EVERYTHING explained what to use and how.
Have fun with the cars

Max

Congrats. Cars looks and feels good and whaaaaaat a sound :bowdown:

Hey, i know those add-ons, but if i may say, if the track can be restored, with those sponsorboards fixed, would be great. I know it could take some time, but, i mean, is a great racetrack. Another idea i had, is implement the racetrack with a few of the new 3D trees. Ok, let's remove all the baloons then ahahah!

Do you have this nice skin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/track-skins-for-nürburgring-1965-and-1967.42292/ ?

Adds balloons - I keep meaning to remove/remove them from my install! But the track looks great IMO. Yes, improvements would always be nice though personally I'd prefer it without the 3D trees for now if that were the case - but it's already a really nice tracks with some good upgrades available.

There's also a new set of AI Hints released here: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ring-67-gesamtstrecke-and-nordschleife.57889/ that I've not had chance to test yet.

Bonus, but I believe Sergio is working on an update to his excellent Sudschleife.
Oh hi! I should have everything installed, but the main problem as i said has that texture problem. But besides that, yeah, i have heard about Sergio Loro is working to update his versions, so even that one is welcomed, but, if i may say, a major update of THAT one, would be great. So, if anyone is interested to maeìke that update happen, let me know!

A little late, but here's update on vrc free mods:
VOpPvtz.png
So looks like will have to wait for the FW31 and the Jordan 191 for a little while.
Thank you for sharing! How can I hide the Gallardo front center numberplate in CM Preview and Showroom?

(The numberplate is hidden in-game. 👍 )
I can answer this: The number plates are full on coded into the car where it would be used for lights within AC itself: To actually have them off for pics in the showroom you have to do Alt+H to remove the ones you don't want. This is a CSP issue mostly as other cars from ACC has this problem.

SKINPACK SKINPACK SKINPACK

The year is 1982, after a nice first entry with the europa cup and the success of the serie and the R5 Turbo the previous year, Renault decided to lauch a new cup program, worldwide this time, for another of their sportscar, the Alpine A310.
The program was a great success in terms of racing and attendance, but a pretty costly one. Even with the help of the main sponsor of the cup and only tire provider, Michelin, it would be hard for Renault to keep going with the two programs. And so they went with the less costly of them. And this was the end of the "1 year only" Cup serie of the A310.

Untitled-1.jpg

The skins are in 4K with drivers, teams and flags all together. All fictional, of course.
I think it's my best one yet :)

AND HERE COMES THE LINK
(yes, it is RD, I KNOW, but it's only 13Mo...)

Hope you enjoy it !

Attachments

• Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3000_imola1972_29-0-123-20-8-43.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3000_imola1972_29-0-123-20-8-43.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3500_imola1972_31-0-123-19-42-57.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3500_imola1972_31-0-123-19-42-57.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3500_imola1972_31-0-123-19-48-28.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3500_imola1972_31-0-123-19-48-28.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3500_imola1972_31-0-123-19-50-3.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3500_imola1972_31-0-123-19-50-3.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3500_imola1972_31-0-123-19-53-18.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_v6_groupe5_3500_imola1972_31-0-123-19-53-18.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 5

The year is 1982, after a nice first entry with the europa cup and the success of the serie and the R5 Turbo the previous year, Renault decided to lauch a new cup program, worldwide this time, for another of their sportscar, the Alpine A310.
The program was a great success in terms of racing and attendance, but a pretty costly one. Even with the help of the main sponsor of the cup and only tire provider, Michelin, it would be hard for Renault to keep going with the two programs. And so they went with the less costly of them. And this was the end of the "1 year only" Cup serie of the A310.

View attachment 1227350

The skins are in 4K with drivers, teams and flags all together. All fictional, of course.

AND HERE COMES THE LINK

Hope you enjoy it !

Screenshot 2023-01-31 210525.jpg

Don't mean to be a pain in the back side but I need to ask again, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I am having trouble with the BTCC Nissan Primera, there is a strange effect happening with the in car camera view making it undriveable. I have deleted the car and reinstalled it but that doesn't help. Can anyone help me with this?

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa 31_01_2023 12_41_00 PM.png
    Assetto Corsa 31_01_2023 12_41_00 PM.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 7
I would to update my CSP (currently 0.1.76) but with all the next versions (0.1.77 and after) I have this error message while loading (with every cars and every tracks, kunos or mods) :
I tried to reset CSP settings, disabled some options but always the same message. If downgrade to 0.1.76 no problem ... do you have an idea to solve this issue ?
Thanks

csp.png

Last edited:
Hello
some improvements on Adelaide based on "Adelaide 2021 v1.1 by CrisT86 & Pugsang"

New stuff:
-RPM based on the experience in Adelaide in AMS2
-3d Trees
-Some work in the grass

hope you enjoy it, any feedback is always welcome

Cheers

Screenshot_cf_camaro_gt3_adelaide2021_31-0-123-15-2-12.jpg
Screenshot_cf_gallardo_r-ex_adelaide2021_31-0-123-15-6-7.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_dallara_f312_adelaide2021_29-0-123-20-31-7.jpg
    Screenshot_dallara_f312_adelaide2021_29-0-123-20-31-7.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 49
wipped up this fictional electric version of the Sodi RT10 (RD) ...
I've put a Renault Twizzy engine in it and tuned down a bit the power and max rpm limiter...
By no means perfect , but imho already fun to drive and I will not improve it further, so I thought I'd share it if anyone else is interrested in this. Feel free to improve on it and reshare!
(Does not overwrite the original , it's created as a child tune.)

DOWNLOAD

1675202776684.png

View attachment 1227350

AND HERE COMES THE LINK

Hope you enjoy it !
Fantastic! Love this car, so can't wait to have an authentic-looking full field (in 4K, no less). Many thanks!

Last edited:

View attachment 1227350

AND HERE COMES THE LINK

Hope you enjoy it !
Excellent stuff!
For VR drivers I did a new driver, scale, position and shifting animation (and timing) for this car if anyone wants it. I sent it to rnoir and he really liked it, but I'm not sure if he's going to update the cars or not. So here it is.

New steer.ksanim, new shift.ksanim, new data/driver3d.ini and new driver_base_pos.knh for the Alpine V6 GT Boulogne.
Should also work for all the other cars too.
I'd recommend darker driver suits too.

edit: link changed as the WeTransfer one was about to expire

Last edited:
I hear you man. The thing is, I think most people have gotten to a place where they "expect" other people to pay for a mod, especially in AC, since they have seen how much Ilja is making through patreon. I don't blame people for wanting to get paid (including you) but as you said, you do it "for pleasure" and at the end of the day, that's what really matters. If you expect people to pay you, and almost no revenue comes in, you will be disappointed (applies to everything in life, where you have expectations). But remember this; Ilja started out making nothing as well, so maybe if you stick through it and you keep updating and improving, nice things might come!

Just as a reminder: I myself have a mod that have had some 4-5k downloads and I've made ~30 euros from it, which took me some 400hours to do (still not complete) but that is life. I did it because I wanted to and yes, it would have been great if more people donated, and I probably would have made more if I sold it for just 1 euro but at the end of the day, how many free and fantastic mods have we gotten from this community? All in all, keep doing what you do, improve, share it on more forums/sites and maybe great things will come :)
In 2005 I created the Adelaide track for Sports Car GT then F1 Challenge. Currently others have taken it and used it as a base for Rfactor2 and Assetto Corsa. I spent 3 years, averaging 4 hours a day, was a big learning curve for me. I created Adelaide because I love it and seeing the final creations in game is the most exhilarating experience, anything else is icing on the cake.

Is this the 2012 Race of Champions (ROC) in London Stadium? Then we have it already in AC (but rather old):

I would to update my CSP (currently 0.1.76) but with all the next versions (0.1.77 and after) I have this error message while loading (with every cars and every tracks, kunos or mods) :
I tried to reset CSP settings, disabled some options but always the same message. If downgrade to 0.1.76 no problem ... do you have an idea to solve this issue ?
Thanks

View attachment 1227398
I get this error when I have Fraps (for showing the fps) running
close it and I hope it will load for you

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back