Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments
I just got a giggle.

Easy already put up the Alpine A310 of Rnoir on his website, with my skins included (less than 24hrs, I'll give it a clap)
It now says V1.1 by him, because : "Add AO skins" (there was already) and "Add new LODs" (what's with the previous ones? they were good enough)

I mean... I just chuckled. It's a running gag now, he doesn't even try :lol:

New mod from VR Driving: 2012 Toyota GT86 Cup

1.jpg
Long awaited one! Thanks.

Nevertheless, the physics are not good.
How on earth a cup car has positive front camber as default??!! :boggled:

Long time ago I worked on muy own 86 cup.
So I share my data file.

Feels more race car, shorter gearing, more oversteery (this version understeers like hell), and very light but effective tuneable settings to adapt the car to each driving style.

Link:

Enjoy

So I share my data file.

Feels more race car, shorter gearing, more oversteery (this version understeers like hell), and very light but effective tuneable settings to adapt the car to each driving style.

Link:

Enjoy

If someone can make it arrive to the creator... maybe he'd like to update it.

Thanks.

So I share my data file.

Link:

Enjoy

Do you know that the 86 Cup is a very restricted series that basically nothing can be changed from the stock setup?

2018 Ferrari 488 GTE Pack (Endurance and Sprint version)

1.png

There it is !

The new pack for the Ferrari 488 GTE EVO !
Now you have 2 version (Only visual changes !), endu version with lights and small flaps and the sprint version without endu lights and with bigger flaps !

What other news about this version ?

• New front bumper (now working with skin)
  • New mirrors (and now you can paint and skin them)
  • New AO (and add a better AO for the interior)
  • New rear glass (you can skin them too)
  • Add side light number for the endu version
  • Reworked meshes and model for better performance in game !

Have fun !

Amazing car, and competes perfectly with the URD GTE cars from the same era. Thank you!

Good morning

Is this appearance normal on the Alpine A310 V6 gauges? THX
View attachment 1227565
I think I already know the reason for this question.. The mod was downloaded from actk... and then installed the separate download, with driver position and data.acd file, posted here... If anyone can provide the link to this mod, created by members of this forum, I appreciate it.. hugs

PS
I find this car on RD, excuse me..

Last edited:
View attachment 1227557

A bit more info would have been ideal to have, like: same issue or not with other car/track mods, versions used of CSP, Sol, etc...

View attachment 1227556

Just checked the Nissan Primera BTCC v1.1 (RD mod) and everything seems to be running OK with CSP 1.80p1, Sol 2.2.6 or Pure 0.148...

You may consider reinstalling whatever version of CSP you're using - could be a corrupt file...

BTW also have CSP Settings - WindscreenFX as non-active...

Have not read up anyone else having similar issues with this particular mod...

All the best with the suggested fix & happy racing!
hey yeah probably should have been more specific with that.. I am running CSP 0.1.80 preview 115, Sol 2.26.

I have tested other cars on other tracks and the Nissan appears to be the only one having this issue.

1960s Longford

A standalone version of Longford_67 based on the Legion and @slider666 version of the track. All credits for the track go to them. To be honest, there wasn't anything wrong with the track. I just didn't like some missing CSP features and the overall texture brightness and colors. So I made the track look more to my liking. People seem to prefer that I do these as standalone tracks so that's what I did.

1960s Longford

Additions\Changes:

-- Added animated flags on the front stretch and all track flagmen.
-- Texture\shader adjustments to eliminate the washed out look the track had, at least on my system. Very much ppfilter related so you may not like the changes.
-- Two alternative track skins. One gives a burnt out appearance to the grass and trees, more like the original Longford_67 track had. One gives a greener appearance to the grass and trees. I left the grass and trees as separate skins so you can mix and match to get something more to your liking. I.E, you could choose to use the default trees with the greener grass.
-- New collision physics .kn5 file to eliminate the sticky fences. I didn't do all of them for now. I only did the ones I felt might matter. I'll eventually get all of them. Thanks to @pugsang for the instructions on how to do it. Hopefully I did it correctly.
-- New ai lines for the default track. This is a tricky one. How well the ai works on this track is greatly dependent on the car mod. Some mods work well, some struggle. A lot of it has to do with how narrow the track is in some spots and you just can't get wider cars through some areas side by side. If you find my new ai just doesn't work for the cars you are racing, there is an Original_AI folder and an Optional_AI folder you can try instead.
-- New timing .kn5 file to get the cars spread out a little at the start of the race. Helps the AI make it through the first lap.
-- New timing .kn5 file for the reverse layout. The original timing file was an absolute mess. It had the cars line up after the s/f line and in the wrong order at the start of the race and the pit slots were reversed.
-- New sidelines for the reverse layout to help get the ai through the first turn better. They take it a little wide, but I had to do it that way to make it work.
-- A host of new replay cams for both layouts from @CrisT86 , @DaBaeda and one from myself.
-- New ext_config done by @CrisT86. Don't ask me what changes he made. I only know it works well.

Notes about the config:

-- If you want a darker or lighter road surface, open up the ext_config file in Notepad++ Change the ambient and diffuse values for the three entries from line 489 through 505.
-- The base ext_config has no snow days. If you want at least one day of snow to drive in, go to the extension folder and delete or rename the ext_config file. Rename ext_config_with_snow to ext_config and set your date to July 20-22.

As always, please point out any mistakes so I can fix them. I'm not an expert at this stuff.

View attachment 1223459
Track link updated to version 1.1. To be safe, delete the previous version track folder first.

-- Finally figured out the deal with some of the textures turning to pudding when I tried to edit them. This allowed me to do some color correcting on a handful of textures that didn't blend in correctly.

Last edited:

1.png

There it is !

Now you have 2 version (Only visual changes !), endu version with lights and small flaps and the sprint version without endu lights and with bigger flaps !

Have fun !

Question, when I was trying to do a track day in content manager and I kept getting an error saying the cars requires CSP, I have CSP, and can comfortably run .79 or whatever the current free one is. Is there any suggestions on how to fix that, please?

Amazing car, and competes perfectly with the URD GTE cars from the same era. Thank you!
Hope if you like it !! Have fun on the track !!! :)

Question, when I was trying to do a track day in content manager and I kept getting an error saying the cars requires CSP, I have CSP, and can comfortably run .79 or whatever the current free one is. Is there any suggestions on how to fix that, please?
Hey ! I try to search an issue but it work for me on the .79 and newer version...

well I'm stumped.. I have gone through as many AC and CSP settings as I can trying to find what could be causing the issue and have spent hours trying every single other car (closed cockpit types with windscreen and other windows) and nothing else has the same issue as the Nissan Primera BTCC. The only thing way to stop this issue from happening is when running vanilla AC and not with Content Manager. So I can confidently say the issue is with CM and CSP somewhere.

It's such a shame this is happening to this car as it's easily my favourite of all the front wheel drive touring cars..
I hope someone can help me solve this issue.

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa 31_01_2023 12_41_00 PM.png
    Assetto Corsa 31_01_2023 12_41_00 PM.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
well I'm stumped.. I have gone through as many AC and CSP settings as I can trying to find what could be causing the issue and have spent hours trying every single other car (closed cockpit types with windscreen and other windows) and nothing else has the same issue as the Nissan Primera BTCC. The only thing way to stop this issue from happening is when running vanilla AC and not with Content Manager. So I can confidently say the issue is with CM and CSP somewhere.

It's such a shame this is happening to this car as it's easily my favourite of all the front wheel drive touring cars..
I hope someone can help me solve this issue.
First backup/rename the extension folder if it has one from inside the car folder so nothing loads from in there by CSP and test again. If no joy then check in ...\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\ and see if there are any configs in there loading for the car. I am already assuming you have made a fresh install of the car (delete old and install new, don't overwrite it)

1.png

There it is !

Have fun !

Link for Sharemods is broken :(

Track link updated to version 1.1. To be safe, delete the previous version track folder first.

-- Finally figured out the deal with some of the textures turning to pudding when I tried to edit them. This allowed me to do some color correcting on a handful of textures that didn't blend in correctly.
I slighty goof'd. If you downloaded the track already you need to do this. In the track's directory, open the 1960s folder and delete the ai and data folders. Then copy the ai and data folders from the Default_AI folder to the 1960s folder.

I'm going to update the link in a few minutes, but to avoid having to download again, just do the above steps.

EDIT: Links been updated to include the correct ai. You can choose to download the track again or just do the steps above.

Last edited:
First backup/rename the extension folder if it has one from inside the car folder so nothing loads from in there by CSP and test again. If no joy then check in ...\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\ and see if there are any configs in there loading for the car. I am already assuming you have made a fresh install of the car (delete old and install new, don't overwrite it)
yep did a full reinstall of the car by deleting the old one. No luck. Also tried renaming and removing the extension folder in the specific Nissan Primera folder, also no luck. Then tried the same with the extension folder in AC root folder, also no luck. This is really starting to annoy me as it only effect this one car!?!? Seriously what the heck could be causing this!?!? :mad:

New day - new bug. :)
Previously I have a possibility to generate map with pit lane, now this option is missed. Anyone else get this bug? Maybe something re-check in CM/CSP options?

Attachments

• map gen error.png
    map gen error.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
yep did a full reinstall of the car by deleting the old one. No luck. Also tried renaming and removing the extension folder in the specific Nissan Primera folder, also no luck. Then tried the same with the extension folder in AC root folder, also no luck. This is really starting to annoy me as it only effect this one car!?!? Seriously what the heck could be causing this!?!? :mad:
What does object inspector on the interior windshield say?

1.png

There it is !

Have fun !

Like the Aston, this is a wonderful car to drive. One question though, does this car not have cockpit lights yet? When driving at night, nothing in the cockpit lights up except for a few dash lights.

Like the Aston, this is a wonderful car to drive. One question though, does this car not have cockpit lights yet? When driving at night, nothing in the cockpit lights up except for a few dash lights.
according to the author, "you Can delete your old 488 GTE Evo ! Mine version is the most realistic and complete version !
😁
"

I asked the question of where he gets the info to show his is most realistic from, data from Ferrari? Tested by real world drivers who have competed in the car? no response.. obviously not complete :D

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back