Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,585 comments
Decided to do the club layout for Legions Silverstone 80's. Any AI ninjas want to do the AI files?

I'd do it but I drive like Maldonado wearing cast iron flippers

Screenshot_legion_ralt_rt3_83_silverstone_80s_20-4-124-1-39-8.jpg

Screenshot_legion_ralt_rt3_83_silverstone_80s_20-4-124-1-39-37.jpg

Last edited:
not even to look at and get links? well taken straight from the public post (why you couldn't just click the links on the page yourself idk):

(PS: Hope I'm not overstepping with sharing your links here @lorelord)
That’s for the base Legion car I think, not for the updated one.
The base car is absolutely fine either way.

when I try this modded car mod, I get the wrong tyre sounds , tarmac screech while driving on mud or gravel...

Anyone knows which setting I have set wrong (cause in the video , it doesn't do that)
that is a track issue not a car issue.

may I implore everyone who makes an archive with skins for a certain car to include the car folder path in the archive please?

drag&drop in CM of the "26 skins for legion RALT RT 3.7z" seemed to work, but the skins ended up in the wrong car mod ! :lol:
not sure why people insist on using drag n drop in CM without checking zip file internal structure first...... I find more mods don't support the drag n drop in CM than do and most things Ive read since I begun adding mods suggest not to drag n drop.
Checking inside the zip folder would save you the hassle you went through for what? a few seconds?.... even mods that do support drag n drop install, i never use.. better to have the control yourself, hell, ive even found some cars that I extracted to assettocorsa root folder, haven't shown in game because the mod creator placed the car in content/car rather than content/cars. I blame myself for not checking mores on than the modder, who only made a simple typing error.

@lorelord thank you for adding to the Ralt RT3 from Legion, cant have too many of these. Ralt has such a history yet is so often over looked in sim racing. I'd love to do some post 83 Formula Atlantic's, but as we dont have the RT4, I might just have to resign myself to using the RT3.

Last edited:
I'm on a major custom champ creating spree lately. I've started doing championships by geography. I've felt super duper smart with tracks from UK, USA, etc. You know, how we all have to be mindful of former names and current names of tracks, etc in order to find them to add them. ie (Wanneroo vs. Barbagallo). Finished most championships in Australia now.

I've started creating custom champs for Argentina, Brazil and I've realized I am really green when it comes to the more obscure tracks from those countries. Plus the names are super long, man.

"Thiso_Tracko_de_la_Cuidado_en_whatevero_shmaretico_,oscar_de_la_hoya"...

The one that got me today was the Zonda track. I forget what the other name for it was, something Martin Miguel something or other. I looked everywhere for it and then finally found a blurb on the internet "also known as Zonda"... I've had multiple versions of Zonda for years and finally have a reason to race on them.

I am learning. I really love the car sets from brazil, argentina. So unique and fun to drive. So many car sets available too. I bought out the AVPS store as far as tracks, etc.
Hi Teddie. When you are looking for a certain real-life-track you should always check https://www.racingcircuits.info/

They have lots of info for every track on this planet, including historic layouts. In addition you can list tracks by country, which yould be helpful for your project.

Here is your Zonda: https://www.racingcircuits.info/south-america/argentina/el-zonda.html

My favorite addition in 0.2.3 public? FSR custom pixel density. Why? I can relieve my GPU from rendering 25% FSR, to even sadder 10%
1716184000532.png

And to make it even worse, here's 50% sharpness and FidelityFX CAS disabled (the above one is 100% sharpness and 100% CAS)
1716184204294.png

Anyway, is there any thing I can do to make the FPS better without making this monstrosity?

Last edited:
not sure why people insist on using drag n drop in CM without checking zip file internal structure first...... I find more mods don't support the drag n drop in CM than do and most things Ive read since I begun adding mods suggest not to drag n drop.
Checking inside the zip folder would save you the hassle you went through for what? a few seconds?.... even mods that do support drag n drop install, i never use.. better to have the control yourself, hell, ive even found some cars that I extracted to assettocorsa root folder, haven't shown in game because the mod creator placed the car in content/car rather than content/cars. I blame myself for not checking mores on than the modder, who only made a simple typing error.

@lorelord thank you for adding to the Ralt RT3 from Legion, cant have too many of these. Ralt has such a history yet is so often over looked in sim racing. I'd love to do some post 83 Formula Atlantic's, but as we dont have the RT4, I might just have to resign myself to using the RT3.
Thing is, its not just the annoyance of having skins installed to the wrong car, the other issue with people not using a proper file structure for skins is that if you download a few different skins and dont install them straight away, 99% of the time you have no idea from the filename what car the skin is for so you have to go back through your history to figure it out. I have made it a habit to add the name of the car mod to the filename when downloading skins just in case there is no file structure within the archive.

My favorite addition in 0.2.3 public? FSR custom pixel density. Why? I can relieve my GPU from rendering 25% FSR, to even sadder 10%
View attachment 1356890

And to make it even worse, here's 50% sharpness and FidelityFX CAS disabled (the above one is 100% sharpness and 100% CAS)
View attachment 1356892

Anyway, is there any thing I can do to make the FPS better without making this monstrosity?

wut.jpg

How did you get Assetto running on a Raspberry Pi ?!? WITH CSP ?!?

q7aNTvq.png

Legendary 2007 season. Lewis Hamilton's debut season and Kimi Raikkonen's championship season with Ferrari. Kimi deserved so much more as he was in his prime at McLaren but reliability took at least 1-2 championships from him.

Adjusted six weeks for this to get everything as nice as possible. Special big thanks to Thacker, RMI Wood, Shin, Rainmaker, BruceD, Mr Longuinha and others who have made such insanely good tracks, skins, addons...

The VRC (Virtual Racing Company) cars are absolute joy to drive and they're all free. Great sounds, very stabile cars but ai is extremely challenging. You really need a perfect lap for pole. One of the best modern F1 cars I've driven.

The tracks have been carefully hand picked and throughly tested so that the season is as challenging as possible. All tracks should have accurate layouts for the 2007 season. Genuine rain races on Nurburgring European GP, light rain on Fuji and damp weather on China. I used period correct skins whenever possible. If you have more, let me know so I can update the skins.

User is set for Kimi Raikkonen/Ferrari. Of course, everyone loves Kimi the last Ferrari champion. And obviously Alonso and Hamilton at McLaren with AI level 99 are extremely hard to beat. Of course you can easily change the season to play with anyone you want. If you find it too hard you can also adjust their ai level to suit better for your skills from championship.champ file with a Notepad.

Once again grid is at 20 cars which is the perfect size to keep accidents/traffic reasonable in tracks like Monaco. I highly recommend Nuzzi's blue flag app (link at the end of video description). It really helps with the backmarker realism.

ALL CARS WILL PIT at least once in every race. This has been achieved by altering the fuel amounts. NO NEED FOR ANY APPS. No other modifications to the cars. Only the consumption/total fuel amount. In 20 lap races one pitstop.

Don't do any ballast/restriction presets as all ai driver skills are defined in the champs files.

You need:
1. SOL
2. Custom Shaders Patch (you need the DLC pay version to play the rain GPs). Just normal weather for non-pay version CSP owners.
3. Full version of Content Manager to play Championships, costs $1 on PayPal
4. WinRAR/WinZIP/7Zip to unpack files

Includes:

1. Championship files
2. Cars and skins all in one package
3. Tracks
4. Optional extras

Genuine F1 2007 GP calendar.

Albert Park
Sepang
Bahrain
Barcelona with skins
Monaco
Montreal
Indianapolis 2001
Magny Cours
Silverstone 2005
Nurburgring 2001
Hungaroring
Istanbul Park
Monza 2007 (Go to content - tracks - monza and check 2007 skins)
Spa 2005 by RMI Wood masterpiece
Fuji Speedway
China GP
Interlagos 1998 (Thacker, RMI Wood, Shin)

Enjoy! Should be pretty simple install. Let me know if you need help to set up the 2007 championship.

Set Youtube subtitles (CC) on as there's instructions how to deal with the pitstops.

All needed links in the video description. I keep them in one place so that I don't have to edit from mulitple places if there's some updates.

Last edited:
That’s for the base Legion car I think, not for the updated one.
The base car is absolutely fine either way.
it is literally the one uploaded by @lorelord so it's not the base legion car...... its not even my link it's lorelords link...... which is very plainly in both my post and lorelords free patreon post from which the links come..... 🙄

may I implore everyone who makes an archive with skins for a certain car to include the car folder path in the archive please?

drag&drop in CM of the "26 skins for legion RALT RT 3.7z" seemed to work, but the skins ended up in the wrong car mod ! :lol:

1716156465414-png.1356826
why not use the Lorelord updated version that has all the skins included? no need to install them. or if you don't want to use that version but want the skins, install manually? I personally have never drag and dropped something into CM always manual install.

why not use the Lorelord updated version that has all the skins included? no need to install them. or if you don't want to use that version but want the skins, install manually? I personally have never drag and dropped something into CM always manual install.
thx , I know I can install them manually, and I did . It's just a suggestion to all , to have the paths inside the zip/rar files , as a way to make it less error-prone and hassle-free for the people who are lazy like me and do like to try drag&drop first :)

@El Locho also did a wiper config for it, in case anyone missed it:
(it's a little borked, the wiper arm detaches from the blade towards the end of the stroke)
Thanks @Masscot for reporting, can you check if below code fixes the problem?
Code:
[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
ANIMATION_OFFSET = 0.230000
MESHES = blade, wiper
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = S40_Wind
GROUP_0 = 'blade@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_FROM = -41.400002
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 78.599998
GROUP_0_ARM = 'wiper@A=*'
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = -0.2332862, 1.1025053, 0.4090769
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.002563, 0.782120, 1.013794
GROUP_0_RUBBER_FROM = -0.04425049, 0.8594208, 0.83869934
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_AMOUNT = 0.0015
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_EXP = 1
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_POS = 0
GROUP_0_RUBBER_TO = -0.22697449, 1.0948181, 0.40518188
GROUP_0_TWIST_FROM = 0.050000
GROUP_0_TWIST_TO = 0.950000
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = 0.002563, 0.782120, 1.013794

@JK1977 been meaning to ask this for a while, but had to catch up with 100+ unread pages first. Have you ever considered converting the Volvo S60 Polestar from Forza 6/7?

volvo_s60.png

when I try this modded car mod, I get the wrong tyre sounds , tarmac screech while driving on mud or gravel...

Anyone knows which setting I have set wrong (cause in the video , it doesn't do that)

when I use this car mod on my go-to test track for rally cars (DiRT3 - Finland Trail Blazer) , it also does that !
(give tarmac screetch sound on mud)
But I know for sure that I've run some car mods on that same track , without having this issue ... ???

So could those have been car mods that had the mud sounds inserted in the slots of the tarmac sounds somehow?
(which would be a rather unfavorable workaround as they would not be able to produce the correct sounds when on tarmac)

So what is the propper fix? How to fix the track to not do that ? (and would it not be better to have CM come up with an option to fix that for all tracks ? 💡 )

Thanks @Masscot for reporting, can you check if below code fixes the problem?
Code:
[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
ANIMATION_OFFSET = 0.230000
MESHES = blade, wiper
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = S40_Wind
GROUP_0 = 'blade@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_FROM = -41.400002
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 78.599998
GROUP_0_ARM = 'wiper@A=*'
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = -0.2332862, 1.1025053, 0.4090769
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.002563, 0.782120, 1.013794
GROUP_0_RUBBER_FROM = -0.04425049, 0.8594208, 0.83869934
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_AMOUNT = 0.0015
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_EXP = 1
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_POS = 0
GROUP_0_RUBBER_TO = -0.22697449, 1.0948181, 0.40518188
GROUP_0_TWIST_FROM = 0.050000
GROUP_0_TWIST_TO = 0.950000
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = 0.002563, 0.782120, 1.013794
@El Locho Perfect now - thanks buddy!

@jac0

no, all perfectly working here & for others, with gravel sounds. Latest CSP version is necessary.

i guess you failed the installation of the mods and updates.
Or any setups of the new physics or something... 1000 possible fails nowadays with these 1000 CSP options

Last edited:
View attachment 1356890

View attachment 1356892

Assetto Corsa - VIC20 porting :lol:

For all GT2 lovers, the Red Rock Valley track has finally been released.
And very nice it is too.
Thanks for the heads up.

Azure Circuit 2019(Monaco) launched.
Because there is already a mod called monaco_2019, so it is named as azure_2019(region of France near Monaco).
View attachment 1356913
View attachment 1356914

View attachment 1356915
View attachment 1356917
View attachment 1356918
View attachment 1356919
View attachment 1356920
LINK:https://mega.nz/folder/z8Il0KCK#sWqQ4VdeEDJGOVOJmhyJ8w
Awesome! But what's changed/different from the other versions out there?
The name 'Azure Circuit' makes me hope that this somehow is an AMS2 conversion, and not Codies' legacy ACU F1xx track. Which base is this from, as I'm always looking for better versions of Monaco.

Last edited:
I want to reorganize my track and car tags. Any notepad++ users who I can ask for a question about removing all specific TAGs from cars and tracks? As I have lots of tags that are frequently showing up, while I do not use them, like the tags with the modders name, RWD, FWD, historic, vintage, circuit etc. Did try an attempt but without results, so I guess I do something wrong.
:gtpflag:

q7aNTvq.png

Legendary 2007 season. Lewis Hamilton's debut season and Kimi Raikkonen's championship season with Ferrari. Kimi deserved so much more as he was in his prime at McLaren but reliability took at least 1-2 championships from him.

Adjusted six weeks for this to get everything as nice as possible. Special big thanks to Thacker, RMI Wood, Shin, Rainmaker, BruceD, Mr Longuinha and others who have made such insanely good tracks, skins, addons...

The VRC (Virtual Racing Company) cars are absolute joy to drive and they're all free. Great sounds, very stabile cars but ai is extremely challenging. You really need a perfect lap for pole. One of the best modern F1 cars I've driven.

The tracks have been carefully hand picked and throughly tested so that the season is as challenging as possible. All tracks should have accurate layouts for the 2007 season. Genuine rain races on Nurburgring European GP, light rain on Fuji and damp weather on China. I used period correct skins whenever possible. If you have more, let me know so I can update the skins.

User is set for Kimi Raikkonen/Ferrari. Of course, everyone loves Kimi the last Ferrari champion. And obviously Alonso and Hamilton at McLaren with AI level 99 are extremely hard to beat. Of course you can easily change the season to play with anyone you want. If you find it too hard you can also adjust their ai level to suit better for your skills from championship.champ file with a Notepad.

Once again grid is at 20 cars which is the perfect size to keep accidents/traffic reasonable in tracks like Monaco. I highly recommend Nuzzi's blue flag app (link at the end of video description). It really helps with the backmarker realism.

ALL CARS WILL PIT at least once in every race. This has been achieved by altering the fuel amounts. NO NEED FOR ANY APPS. No other modifications to the cars. Only the consumption/total fuel amount. In 20 lap races one pitstop.

Don't do any ballast/restriction presets as all ai driver skills are defined in the champs files.

You need:
1. SOL
2. Custom Shaders Patch (you need the DLC pay version to play the rain GPs). Just normal weather for non-pay version CSP owners.
3. Full version of Content Manager to play Championships, costs $1 on PayPal
4. WinRAR/WinZIP/7Zip to unpack files

Includes:

1. Championship files
2. Cars and skins all in one package
3. Tracks
4. Optional extras

Genuine F1 2007 GP calendar.

Albert Park
Sepang
Bahrain
Barcelona with skins
Monaco
Montreal
Indianapolis 2001
Magny Cours
Silverstone 2005
Nurburgring 2001
Hungaroring
Istanbul Park
Monza 2007 (Go to content - tracks - monza and check 2007 skins)
Spa 2005 by RMI Wood masterpiece
Fuji Speedway
China GP
Interlagos 1998 (Thacker, RMI Wood, Shin)

Enjoy! Should be pretty simple install. Let me know if you need help to set up the 2007 championship.

Set Youtube subtitles (CC) on as there's instructions how to deal with the pitstops.

All needed links in the video description. I keep them in one place so that I don't have to edit from mulitple places if there's some updates.

excellent work, I always hope for a season with 1977 or 1979 mods

DEAR FRIENDS

I need some help. I want to remove the fixed values in the photo from here and add the real values here. I know how to add the actual values, but these numbers are fixed, so they are not available in digital instruments. They exist as part of the photograph.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Attachments

• Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 4
DEAR FRIENDS

I need some help. I want to remove the fixed values in the photo from here and add the real values here. I know how to add the actual values, but these numbers are fixed, so they are not available in digital instruments. They exist as part of the photograph.

Is there a simple way to do this?
If they are part of the "picture", you can just extract the texture, modify it to remove that part and replace the texture in the skin folder with CM.
Any decent photo editing software should help you do it easily, no need for photoshop.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back