Mazda RX7 R
Mazda Roadster RF
Detomaso Mangusta Dior edition

Track:
Cape Ring

Scapes:
PD Headquarters

Last edited:
Considering that Routes 5 and 11 were directly inspired by the Tokyo Expressway, so that there would be no more spiritual space to add them again after the addition of the various routes from Tokyo Expressway, as some claim; so in my opinion it would be no problem to bring Route 5 and 11 reinvented for other locations or even in racetrack format, as long as they kept the excellent track.

Kaz could look kindly on this project devised by GT Planet users:

View attachment 1180109
The mention of moving these to "other locations" gave me an idea. PD could create more fictional closed street courses similar to Tokyo Expressway to fill out some more of the track roster. Unlike getting real-life street circuits like Long Beach and Monaco, PD could avoid licensing costs by simply making regionally-themed fictional street circuits.

Think of something like "Los Angeles Freeway", "Texas Highway," "Appalachian Interstate," "Bavarian Autobahn," or "London Motorway”.

That would be the perfect opportunity to fill the 2016 Super GT series. In 2016, there was 14 cars running in GT500.

Due to the current 20 car limit we have in game, that leave us with 6 extra spots for GT300. We can fill those spots with cars that we already have in game, but it would be awesome to have a Super GT car by Subaru/Toyota.

I wonder if I will live to see the day where I can fully recreate the Super GT series with a full grid of 43 cars...
Apparently most race cars' names have been simplified, meaning that the best bet is for Polyphony to add the rest of these cars as livery variations integrated into the color selection (they've done this with a few Gr. 3 cars), similar to the Project CARS series where you have one car but various liveries (real and fictional) are there.

Cars:
BMW M2
Aston Martin Vantage 2018
Jag XJ220
Ford sierra Cosworth
(Not including that dior travesty)

Track:
SUGO or Road Atlanta

A smattering of new events and menu books.
A selection of new scapes.
Some new bugs.

Track-wise, I got a feeling it's another legacy track. Probably Apricot hill

Perfect world, it would be Grand Valley Speedway. :sly:

As for cars, if we're going off the Datamine, I'd go 04 Impreza, Evo 8 MR, and that 93 Civic sir2 (K20 swap poggerrrrrrrrrs)

When they choose a track for Toyota cup, I think it will be an Asian track and so no new American.
So Apricot Hill could be a good option as I read it is located in Japan.

Last edited:
It would be nice have a new street city circuit. Something like amalfi or new tork from gt4. It would look stunning
Yes please. December would be perfect. PD can come out of the office and attend the final race of the (V8)Supercars season at Adelaide. Oh the joy of having this circuit added to the game.

Yes please. December would be perfect. PD can come out of the office and attend the final race of the (V8)Supercars season at Adelaide. Oh the joy of having this circuit added to the game.
6499706F-C43A-4450-A06F-72B9C7EBEC83.jpeg

It'd be even better if they added both layouts.

Put it this way, the GR Yaris being the car of choice for the GR CUP. I'd think the car would be used in a small track. If not just a small track, a hybrid to showcase it's off-road capabilities.

Tahiti Maze, Autumn Ring and El Capitan come to mind. Bringing back classic circuits, two with hybrid road/dirt layouts and one short circuit with many corners. Right or wrong. That's my internal bet.

Ford Sierra Cosworth
Lexus LFA
Bugatti Chiron

Pretty please.
A Sierra RS500 Cosworth with Ford/Chevy V8 engine swap & wide body (not something I’m ordinarily a fan of). And you can create those crazy UK Thundersaloons.

If you don’t know what they are, Google them. Basically club racing versions of Group 5 cars that raced across ‘80’s and early ‘90’s.

Last edited:
0:43 is just a second gt7 HUD included
Yes it was discussed in a couple of other threads. It's a promo video made locally by Sony Brasil, it's highly unlikely to relate to the game itself just as most live action trailers for games rarely do. That section is just real footage shot with a drone, a bit of motion blur added to make it look like a game and the HUD added in post.

The cars are all real and the track they're driving on is a private local one that doesn't host any racing, Autódromo Capuava. Chances of it coming to the game close to zero.

Yes it was discussed in a couple of other threads. It's a promo video made locally by Sony Brasil, it's highly unlikely to relate to the game itself just as most live action trailers for games rarely do. That section is just real footage shot with a drone, a bit of motion blur added to make it look like a game and the HUD added in post.

The cars are all real and the track they're driving on is a private local one that doesn't host any racing, Autódromo Capuava. Chances of it coming to the game close to zero.
Sorry,its a confusing ad and missed the news thread

Back