Battlefield 1

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 728 comments
No, it was just a higher quality I guess? When the volume is cranked up the sounds of BC2 were far and away the best.

I just listened to a comparison between war tapes and hi-fi. Why is it even an option? War Tapes sounds superior and more immersive than hi-fi. Hi-fi is shallow and bland. No depth to it.

Is the M1911 and trench gun pre-order exclusive? Only the engraved versions are exclusive to the Hellfighters pack, right?

Dan
Is the M1911 and trench gun pre-order exclusive? Only the engraved versions are exclusive to the Hellfighters pack, right?
All the preorder stuff is skins you can get all the weapons in the game.

Besides the M1911 was our standard service pistol back then and not a "special" weapon, same goes for the trench gun basically. So it'd be ridiculous to make it an exclusive nobody can get.

Besides the M1911 was our standard service pistol back then and not a "special" weapon, same goes for the trench gun basically. So it'd be ridiculous to make it an exclusive nobody can get.
They have done it before in battlefield games lol

My load out is already decided: the BAR with a 1911. No bolts to worry about, and it's pretty simple. But I may change my mind if there's a good ol boomstick (side by side) in the game.

Can't wait. Really want to fly around achieve Ace status in a biplane :lol:

Now that WWI is ticked off the list, what do you guys want for the next installment?

I'm thinking Korean War or go back to the Vietnam War (yes BF:BC2 had a Vietnam Expansion but it would be nice to go back to it).

Can't wait. Really want to fly around achieve Ace status in a biplane :lol:

Now that WWI is ticked off the list, what do you guys want for the next installment?

I'm thinking Korean War or go back to the Vietnam War (yes BF:BC2 had a Vietnam Expansion but it would be nice to go back to it).
Pacific WW2 again because every WW2 game does Normandy and Stalingrad.

To be fair, CoD World at War (yes CoD but the campaign was neat) had a Marine Corps infantry squadron in the Pacific Theatre. Was kinda cool.
Half of one game in like 10 years and 1 MoH game. Great.

(Not including BF1942 or 1943 as they were pure multiplayer.)

Some of those will be me, it's my speciality shot. And how it makes the 12-year-olds scream with rage :D

I never thought Battlefield attracted kids, even though there's countless videos of amazing players getting kicked from servers for destroying the enemy team.

Dan
I wonder how many clips we'll see of players shooting down biplanes with rifle grenades, just like in BF3/BF4 with fighter jets and RPGs. :lol:

I was discussing this with a friend of mine.

Since the Biplanes are basically made out of wood, and have miniscule protection around them, I wonder if you can actually shoot them down with a rifle. No explosives, just small arms fire.

I know we can get a lucky shot and shoot out the pilot, but I was just wondering if they will implement a new damage model to planes. Have it full of holes, ripped wings, rudders, etc..

*Sorry; been playing too much War Thunder :lol:

I was discussing this with a friend of mine.

Since the Biplanes are basically made out of wood, and have miniscule protection around them, I wonder if you can actually shoot them down with a rifle. No explosives, just small arms fire.

I know we can get a lucky shot and shoot out the pilot, but I was just wondering if they will implement a new damage model to planes. Have it full of holes, ripped wings, rudders, etc..

*Sorry; been playing too much War Thunder :lol:
When planes flew too low they would sometimes line up the men in the trenches to fire at it all at once.

Neat wallpaper like pic they released

IMG_20160531_141302.jpg

So it looks like they're really putting an emphasis on diversifying the types of combat we'll be seeing in-game. "Bring an 'X' to a 'Y' fight," is a good platform, and I hope they can properly implement it in BF1.

Back