Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 6,024 comments
  • 315,861 views
I meant to ask you guys about World at War. How many of you are getting it? I don't care that much for it, but sounds like my friends are getting it, so....
But do they have flashing avatarrrs?
They all do, and they all flashing "S E I K O i s g o o d e r , C I T I Z E N s b e s t e s t". :sly:
 
I will definitely be getting WaW, for the simple fact that the multiplayer is exactly ike CoD4's. It will be just as addictive. I kinda look at it like a really big expansion pack.
 
I will be getting it for :censored:ing sure.
 
I might not, gameplay looks like a huge step back in my opinion.
 
I'm tired of WW2. Beyond tired of it. Resistance 2 looks more interesting this time around.
 
There's a thread on Resistance 2 and TWO threads on CoD5. So relocate your banter there.

Gosh! :p
 
The main reason I will get it is because the online is much the same if not better.
 
The main reason I will get it is because the online is much the same if not better.

There's a thread on Resistance 2 and TWO threads on CoD5. So relocate your banter there.

Gosh! :p
 
I was having thoughts of whether to buy WaW or LBP. I'm going to stick with LBP definitely. WaW looks like a step back as Drago said. The graphics don't look as good as CoD4's, the gameplay online gameplay looks the same. LBP is worth more.
 
Buy both!
 
I partly agree with the "step back" post. The graphics look the same in WaW as COD4 IMO, and I've played the BETA so I know what they're like. If anything they're a little smoother. But the guns are a step back, as you'd expect since it's WW2. And the sound seems to be a step back too - you can't hear people or gunshots as far away as you used to, and you have to turn the sound right up... a little odd and annoying at times when someone sneaks up on you.
 
I play online all the time im on :P
 
Ceiling fan is an awesome player. Big fat gold cross next to his name :P
 
I'll be on today sometime too probably, feel free to add me.

And Peeling_Van isn't that good IMO. Bit over-rated.
 
Ill add you guys when I get back on the ps3 later.
 
And Peeling_Van isn't that good IMO. Bit over-rated.

Bah, I went 38-3 in a regular TD yesterday. Personal high. But yeah I do suck. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

@Legendary: I didn't realize you were in Australia, no wonder you were lagging :ouch:
 
Yeah, I have to agree with that, Casio. :p

Oh, and I sent you a friend request. You haven't accepted.
 
I sent you one Tsukuba.

At the moment im waiting for ceiling_fan to accept my party invite...
 
Just had a good series of games where I Casiowned everyone. Legendary can atest to it.

Now my K/D is .72!

wooo
 
Yeah, he pwned....

You got general now didnt you?
 
Ya, I was just trying the MP44, I actually quite like it.
 
Ya, I was just trying the MP44, I actually quite like it.

But you can't put a n00b tube on it..

And that series of games we had was terrible 3/4ths of the games never got off the ground and the ones that did either were laggy or full of suck from me. Ugh. I had one good game at district even though we lost :lol:
 
I haven't been using the noob tube as much lately, been sticking to the RPG.
 
RPG sniping on hardcore is hilarious. You can get people who are like 15 feet from the explosion. Shooting from the sniper building into the lobby at Broadcast is lawlz.
 
Back