Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 6,024 comments
  • 315,823 views
Im for real... seriously, nothing happens to me.
 
It does make a huge difference. But you can have varying levels of '1 bar'. Sometimes if say, you're downloading on the pc at the same time, you can unload a whole round into a guy and it wont matter. But getting 4 bars is a really good feeling and helps a LOT
 
Bah, I went 38-3 in a regular TD yesterday. Personal high. But yeah I do suck. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

@Legendary: I didn't realize you were in Australia, no wonder you were lagging :ouch:

I was lagging too. That was an epic match of Sabotage at District.

Even though it's that crappest map on offer.
 
What's the most kills you've got in a single game?

I got into the low 70s on a epic Shipment game once.

Beat my previous kill streak too, I'm now at 15.
 
128ish, on Shipment of course. I find I do better with the RPD than the P90 there.

The highest I've ever seen was 186.
 
135, Shipment with lots of strikes and chopper was mine most of the match, about 20-25 deaths.
 
What's the most kills you've got in a single game?

I got into the low 70s on a epic Shipment game once.

Beat my previous kill streak too, I'm now at 15.

Went 95-15 on Vacant last night playing Headquarters. Silenced P90+Fragx3+Stopping Power+Dead Silence
 
Vacant is pretty good for getting High-Kill Counts actually...When I first got the game I hated Vacent with a passion, but now it's not half bad. I don't particularly hate any map now, apart from Bloc that is....
 
My highest count was 130 something.

Casio, Vacant is my home turf. xD
 
Oh OH OHHHHH

It's on.

NOW I HAVE MP44 WATCCCH OUT.
 
You need the skillz.

Which I have overflowing onto my skillz polished floorboards.
 
You need the skillz.

Which I have overflowing onto my skillz polished floorboards.

Where do you come up with this ****? lmao! I never tried useing that gun *runs to ps3*
 
MP44 isn't that great actually.


I think they put that turd of a 1944 gun in there to poke fun? Thinking about it, why did they put a nazi made gun into a modern combat game...lol. I need to finish my challenge for it, only lack about 20 kills but i hate it so bad and i don't enjoy getting raped so i havent finished it.
 
The best map for me would be backlot, hands down, I get my best scores there. Next is crash. Worst map has to be bog...it is utterly pointless and retarded.
 
Backlot's one of my faves, I'm getting sick of Countdown and Ambush though.
 
I think they put that turd of a 1944 gun in there to poke fun? Thinking about it, why did they put a nazi made gun into a modern combat game...lol. I need to finish my challenge for it, only lack about 20 kills but i hate it so bad and i don't enjoy getting raped so i havent finished it.

I'll only ever use it if I'm playing oldschool free for all and I have the misfortune of spawning near it. :yuck:
 
They put it in because it owned so hard in CoD1-3.

Then where's the Buzzsaw? It practically dominated COD1 hands down. I think they should've have us a classic weapon in each class, I mean we have the Mp44 and the M1911 is of old design, but I would've loved say a Mosin Nagant, MG44, Winchester shotty and maybe a Sten or something for the SMGs.
 
What's the most kills you've got in a single game?

I got into the low 70s on a epic Shipment game once.

Beat my previous kill streak too, I'm now at 15.

179 in ranked Shipment HQ, 380 something in a Shipment private.
 
I think they could of added more lmg's. I have been using them since the start of the game and they own. The best lmg is the M60 E4. I use it with a scope, double claymore perk, double bullet perk (used to be silence but kinda pointless) and im not sure what my third perk is. Because alot of the time my servers are overseas and I get 1-2 bars, I can't sniper. Thats what that gun has a scope for :)
 
The scope is pretty good for hardcore matches, as the enemy is dead before the recoil kicks in. I find double tap to be more trouble than it's worth (with the exception of W1200) but since you can handle the recoil the enemy should go down quite fast. I would recommend Steady Aim on most maps, as hip-fire will be the way to go in close quarters.
 
Got the PS3 back today! I'm currently downloading a ton of stuff that I used to have, including the CoD4 map pack. I'll probably be on in a few hours.

I'm not entirely sure, but from the looks of it this PS3 is brand new. There is no question that the case is. There's not a single mark on it. It seems to be running cooler on Folding@home too (no, I won't learn that F@h is to blame for killing the last one!).
 
Got the PS3 back today! I'm currently downloading a ton of stuff that I used to have, including the CoD4 map pack. I'll probably be on in a few hours.

I'm not entirely sure, but from the looks of it this PS3 is brand new. There is no question that the case is. There's not a single mark on it. It seems to be running cooler on Folding@home too (no, I won't learn that F@h is to blame for killing the last one!).

Yeah I saw you online. I was gonna invite you, just got sidetracked.

I did well tonight. first match of the day i went 36 and 9. then the very next match went 39 and 7.
 
Might add you ERIC.
 
Eric you can add me if you want a lethal dose of ass whopping.

Lethal.
 
That reminds me, I recently was in a match and saw TWO people that had 'Lethal' in their name, both spelled incorrectly.

Leethal and Lethel respectively.
 
obviously you add/change letters based on how deadly you are.
 
Back