CREDIT GRIND - WTC 600 Tokyo Express - Glitches are Dead.

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 2,418 comments
Just to give a heads up...

You are about 6-7 seconds on the 1st lap with Intermediates, but, you lose about 2+ seconds per lap on the rest. So Racing Hards are still the best option.
Best option for record track is Racing Medium no pitstop and manual transmission:

Best option for semplicity is start with Intermediates and change with Racing Medium (16/17 minutes) :

R3V
I think you need to start with RH

Is the stop worth it? You only need inters for 3-4 laps in turns 1 and 2. The rest are flat, except a small lift in one of the right handers. From Lap 5 onwards it's flat everywhere except turn 1 and the hairpin.
I'm going to try this today - appreciate the heads up.

My issue is I can't really react quick enough to the responsiveness of the Tomahawk, playing on a pad it's really tricky to be flat and keep the steering inputs smooth enough to not pick up 5 second barrier penalties.

The 16 minute race I pictured above was my most confident race yet in terms of pushing the car and grip levels and avoiding traffic better ... it takes some serious re-adjusting to drive it after racing Gr4 Daily Races :scared:

this patch is to fix the invitation bug most likely. Prepare 20mil to buy everything once they open up all invitation for a short period of time.

"We will perform general bug fixes..."

Correctly translated: No bug fixes actually, we just want to stop you from grinding credits that fast, because yes.

Well IT IS a bug, so they'd be doing right to fix it. In my eyes, using such a game-breaking bug is cheating, but others may argue otherwise.

I don't actually understand the point of it though, is this just people who want every car in the game as quickly as possible? For clout? 😂

For most people, after 1.11 the credit gain is now totally adequate without having to resort to cheating. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Everyone doing this should be ashamed of themselves. /s

👀
Well IT IS a bug, so they'd be doing right to fix it. In my eyes, using such a game-breaking bug is cheating, but others may argue otherwise.

I don't actually understand the point of it though, is this just people who want every car in the game as quickly as possible? For clout? 😂

For most people, after 1.11 the credit gain is now totally adequate without having to resort to cheating. 🤷‍♂️
Meh. I wouldn’t call it cheating. I think it’s a bug that should be fixed, but glitching in games is a practice as old as games themselves. Ever heard of speed running? They’ll fix this and users will probably find another one in due time. Or they won’t. It really isn’t that serious.

I actually found it pretty exciting. This is one of those funny things we’ll joke about years from now.

Frankly it should be fixed though…there may be wider implications under the hood that PD needs to address to prevent this from happening with other cars (or online).

Lastly, the novelty of doing the same race over and over again wears off pretty quickly anyway.

Last edited:
I think I just wasted 1 million credits. When I set gears as told in guide my PP changes to this.

Attachments

• 65505217-D53C-4510-9A2B-26D5A6ABF78B.jpeg
    65505217-D53C-4510-9A2B-26D5A6ABF78B.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 24

If you don't want people exploiting systems then you launch a COMPLETE game. Not our fault PD wanted to put a beta out as a full release.

Plus, it's a game. Who cares why people are playing THEIR game the way the want

@Tekku The Bugatti and Veneno are both ~3.7mil. The Ferrari's are almost 8mil. Aston's are 4.6mil. Porsche is 2.6mil. Citroen is 1mil. Pagani is 1.35mil. So like 23mil, minus the one one everyone gets for completing the Cafe. Yeah roughly 20mil should cover it unless I'm missing a car/cars.

Edit: 25mil. My quick head calc wasn't very precise, lol. So 23-24mil for all of them if you haven't purchased any on invitation.

Last edited:
It actually isn't... Most of the huge payouts you've been seeing are ONE time wins. You can longer farm circuit experiences or the mission endurances.

1.6 million per hour on grinding alone is not remotely close to the 450+ million you are going to waste on cars and their upgrade parts and eventual DLC cars and their tuning parts.

A 3 million grind, which is what this exploit provides, is the actual adequate payout it would mean about 7 hours of grind for the Unicorn cars, however, it's not legit, so PD just needs to create a championship that gives such a payout.

Over 10 hours (double digit figures) for a car is pushing it too much.

PS: I'm fine with PD fixing this exploit. Something like this is game breaking. But hell if I won't abuse it given the low payouts the game still has and that I want to own pretty much all of those classic cars.

I think I just wasted 1 million credits. When I set gears as told in guide my PP changes to this.
Not really... You need to buy the Tomahawk X if you want the 600kph trophy. Unless trophies are not your thing of course.

Just done my first one, fun car 😂. Had a 25 sec slowdown at one point. Going to grind this in case it’s patched in this weeks maintenance. Just wish it was a different track.

Last edited:
So I bought a car that’s a million credits , I couldn’t make the setup work , and if they patch it I can’t race the car anywhere at all ??

Just done my first one, fun car 😂. Had a 25 sec slowdown at one point. Going to grind this in case it’s patched in this weeks maintenance. Just wish it was a different track.
Well, you can do it @Sardegna too, for a little less payout but also a lot less stressful... Can't do it without stopping once, maybe possible with extreme fuel saving, but not really important, Sardegna pit lane is far less penalizing

So I bought a car that’s a million credits , I couldn’t make the setup work , and if they patch it I can’t race the car anywhere at all ??
You still have custom races and online lobbies, for now anyway.

Best option for record track is Racing Medium no pitstop and manual transmission:

Best option for semplicity is start with Intermediates and change with Racing Medium (16/17 minutes) :

Is there a different gear setup for race mediums? Just put them on and went to "!"
Well, you can do it @Sardegna too, for a little less payout but also a lot less stressful... Can't do it without stopping once, maybe possible with extreme fuel saving, but not really important, Sardegna pit lane is far less penalizing
Never even thought about trying this at Sardegna. I've always hated Tokyo in all it's iterations so even if it's technically less cr/hr it has to be more pleasant since there's no rain

You can use it to easily win the mission lemans 24mins. Prepare some wet tires for rain. Then, you can use it for the mission deep forest 1hour endurance.

You can use it to easily win the mission lemans 24mins. Prepare some wet tires for rain. Then, you can use it for the mission deep forest 1hour endurance.
Sardegna road course too. Just about to try that. Just done a Le Mans 30 mins. It’s hilarious 😂 3 minute laps easy.

Sardegna can be done with the Tomahawk no stop easily. Just set your fuel to max saving and drive regular. If you rev it up alot you may run out I did once but it was right at the finish line.

Sardegna can be done with the Tomahawk no stop easily. Just set your fuel to max saving and drive regular. If you rev it up alot you may run out I did once but it was right at the finish line.
Maybe it was keeping the pedal down on the straights but I had to pit for fuel and tires on lap 11, with FM on 6. Even without the 25-30sec stop I still would have been at 19:45, a full minute higher than I can run Tokyo. I might not like Tokyo, but it's definitely quicker and more profitable.

Last edited:
Maybe it was keeping the pedal down on the straights but I had to pit for fuel and tires on lap 11. Even without the 25-30sec stop I still would have been at 19:45, a full minute higher than I can run Tokyo. I might not like Tokyo, but it's definitely quicker and more profitable.
yep for less then 24hrs it will be. patch gonna fix the bug promise you that.

You have to use Manual shift only, otherwise as you found out unfortunately you won't even start moving. You don't even need to shift, just start at 5th gear and cruise in that gear all day, like a one gear wonder.
I cannot get the PP lowered with a manual transmission. It only works with the auto. :/

Just use manual lol
Read my other posts. I cannot lower the PP with a manual transmission.

I cannot get the PP lowered with a manual transmission. It only works with the auto. :/
It works, but you have to SHIFT manually, cannot let the game shift for you, that's the missing point. Buy Full Racing Transmission, set up the gears, then when you are about to start the race, pause the game, go to driver assists, and choose manual shift. Then, only 4th gear thru 7th gear are the ones used, you can even go full 7th gear if you need more control or traction in the early laps.

Back