Expert PP550/RWD Suzuka 10laps (World Event) xx:00 / xx:30

Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, absolutely, absolutely- no, really, absolutely brilliant movie, eh? I mean really, I feel silly after I see a movie and say it's the best movie I've ever seen. But with this one, I don't feel as silly. :dopey:

Yes! Absolutely! :lol:

I might go see it again this weekend. 👍

No, crazytortise. No clutch is like moving a step backwards. You tell EL_ZISSOU to try and run that course with a clutch and see if he even comes remotely close to his granny 2'14.177 let alone my 2'14.033.

Are you kidding me, clutch has the advantage? lol, wow you make me laugh. Sorry for those that mis-informed you but letting the computer hold your man stick and shift for you so you don't make a mistake is not what i call racing. I might as well go back and use a controller. When you clutch your brain is working a lot harder than it has to when you're not clutching. I like to immerse myself into the gameplay. "Don't clutch" are you retarded.

Is this dude serious. Grow some balls and sell yourself so you can get a little money in your pocket to afford a g25 or my lovely G27. If you are good at what you do, you might even be able to afford a vision racer 3 (VR3).

Everyone that uses manual shift, controller, wheel without clutch cannot be taken serious. Ask anyone on here what is harder to do, clutch or no clutch.

This is bk4eva and I'm out.

OMFG:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Whatever happened to being HUMBLE!!!! bk look on the leader board of month after month man. They are consistently fast in a lot of different cars and also they are very HUMBLE about it. Ok, so you're fast in the lotus. How about moving on and try and be fast in the Clio, RX8, M3 etc. Proof your worth without saying a word man. "HUMBLE" 2'14.033 effing fast man. Clutch or no clutch. Great times regardless:tup:.

No, crazytortise. No clutch is like moving a step backwards. You tell EL_ZISSOU to try and run that course with a clutch and see if he even comes remotely close to his granny 2'14.177 let alone my 2'14.033.

Are you kidding me, clutch has the advantage? lol, wow you make me laugh. Sorry for those that mis-informed you but letting the computer hold your man stick and shift for you so you don't make a mistake is not what i call racing. I might as well go back and use a controller. When you clutch your brain is working a lot harder than it has to when you're not clutching. I like to immerse myself into the gameplay. "Don't clutch" are you retarded.

Is this dude serious. Grow some balls and sell yourself so you can get a little money in your pocket to afford a g25 or my lovely G27. If you are good at what you do, you might even be able to afford a vision racer 3 (VR3).

Everyone that uses manual shift, controller, wheel without clutch cannot be taken serious. Ask anyone on here what is harder to do, clutch or no clutch.

If you don't stop insulting other members and you will be out.

You have a PM.

bla bla bla
Hi bk4eva, yesterday you didn't answer me, do you know the humility, the modesty? if you're faster than me, that gives you no right to push me off the track trying to overtake me, and then justify it saying:

89917313.jpg

Everyone knows that lotus are faster on corners than other cars, if you are so good and fast, why not overtake fairly?

By the way 2:15.8 is my best lap, I know I'm slow, but I think it's not so bad.

Too bad for you as you're now going to miss all the biggest races when GT5 ships. :dopey:

Not that those would miss you seeing the attitude. 👎

WOW! bk4eva is causing quite a stir on here. I had the opportunity of racing against him yesterday. I was averaging in the mid to high 14s and he was still pulling away. Could not catch him. He is fast guys real fast. Funny though, he race super clean and courteous when we're running against each other. I know he can stay absolutely clean when he wants to be. I've ran many races against him. bk4eva man be nice dude. I know that if you tone down a little, you will gain the respect of other drivers on here man. Remember, it's not about the win it's all about the PASS :D

Anyone got some rx7 times to share? Im going to test it now and would be nice to have something to aim for:) Joining in 1-2 hours.

I know its not easy, but I think its best to ignore bk4eva...

I really enjoy the RX-7 so I'll probably try it a handful of times tonight. Had my first run-in with a GTP member in a Lotus on my first try in the Clio. I currently don't have any room to hook up my DFP, so I had to make due with the DS3. I can manage mid '17's, but I know nothing about setups and this controller is seriously limiting.

Timppaq, I watched your replay of the registry qualifier, nice! 👍

I really enjoy the RX-7 so I'll probably try it a handful of times tonight. Had my first run-in with a GTP member in a Lotus on my first try in the Clio. I currently don't have any room to hook up my DFP, so I had to make due with the DS3. I can manage mid '17's, but I know nothing about setups and this controller is seriously limiting.

You should defenitely join the WRS. It's great fun and challenging. I am currenly competing in week 90. You can just try it with a controller and if you're getting faster you can get promoted so doesn't matter.

Thanks, which one? :P But I agree.. join the WRS, it really gives more depth to gt5p and you'll try combos you never otherwise would 👍 Go Kev! :)

Ran a few tonight, mostly with RX-8's, Clio's and Lotus's....go figure. :) Only a few people in each race, got a bit boring out there.

Heads up to anyone that races me. If you are clearly faster than me, please do not slow down and let me pass, just so you can try and pass me again. For one it screws me up having someone right on my ass the whole time, and when you do it over and over again, it's pretty frustrating. If you are faster, just keep going. Thanks.

Ran a few tonight, mostly with RX-8's, Clio's and Lotus's....go figure. :) Only a few people in each race, got a bit boring out there.

Heads up to anyone that races me. If you are clearly faster than me, please do not slow down and let me pass, just so you can try and pass me again. For one it screws me up having someone right on my ass the whole time, and when you do it over and over again, it's pretty frustrating. If you are faster, just keep going. Thanks.

I usually do this and I never really know if the person is happier or annoyed with it. I'm more entertained by close races online, but I guess after a few of the back and forth, if it's clear, then maybe I should just continue on my way.

I'll keep it in mind, even though since you're a Div1 I don't think I'll ever have to worry about it!

I'll be active here tomorrow, probably starting in another 8 or 9 hours from now. Hopefully some others join in. I will post if there is some good racing going on.

I usually do this and I never really know if the person is happier or annoyed with it. I'm more entertained by close races online, but I guess after a few of the back and forth, if it's clear, then maybe I should just continue on my way.

I'll keep it in mind, even though since you're a Div1 I don't think I'll ever have to worry about it!

There was one guy in particular that kept doing it while I was on. I guess he finally took the hint I wasn't happy when he let me by, then I immediately pulled over and let him back by. He took off from there.

I only do this to make it more competitive for myself. I do just pit and let the other person by to get a good head start though. They will usually open up a good 2 to 3 second lead. From there I will try my best to catch up. I makes me drive faster and more focus for whatever reason. Also it actually turn into a race. I figured if I'm in a much faster car, than I should pit everylap, just to see if I can catch the person.

I only do this to make it more competitive for myself. I do just pit and let the other person by to get a good head start though. They will usually open up a good 2 to 3 second lead. From there I will try my best to catch up. I makes me drive faster and more focus for whatever reason. Also it actually turn into a race. I figured if I'm in a much faster car, than I should pit everylap, just to see if I can catch the person.

That's one thing, but when I am in a Skyline Sedan on S3's running 2:18.8xx lap times and you are in an R-tire RX-8 or similar that should be running 2-3 seconds faster a lap, it get's annoying real quick. If you are in a car running similar lap times as me, then sure I don't mind racing you.

Should be on soon in RX8. Only running 16's and 17's though. :(

In at :00. :) (Full of no-hopers! lol)

In again at :30, fingers crossed! (wasn't good, ah well, maybe next time)

Last edited:
Bit quiet on there this evening.
Recognised LizMcQueen 👍
Yes, Suzuka is too quiet lately.
I saw you in the first lap when I joined an Elise cup with my Clio, it was a nice race, but what bothers me are Elises hitting my bum from S curves to Dunlop curve. I'm starting to hate that car.
BTW: Were you using the Elise or the old Elise?

race against bored_to_death the other day. He uses the 96 elise aswell and was very quick with it. Hope to see him again soon. Will be there a bit after 5PM US easterns standard.

Back