FIA Race Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter adstomko
  • 24,947 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
2,929 points must surely be a record for a 'normal' FIA race. New format forcing all the top guys to have to commit to these races instead of being able to just compete in the top 24 race and get a decent final standing just from that one race.

Useful to show my perspective of it and show how even in such a high quality field Brands is a killer :lol:

Id be quite miffed if I was the TRL guy in my nations race. He didnt get a large haul of points as I got 725 points for 6th place. In that race was 1 alien 6 A's, 7 B's and 6 D's.
DSC_0353.JPG

Sorry, I didn't mean the DR/SR stats but the standings in the FIA championships.
Jasguer's site has 2 pages for FIA Championships (nations and manufacturers) but they are not ready. Nations cup's page works for seasons till 19th, manufacurers page does not work at all (also if the menu is filled with seasons till 19th).
Nations page for 19th seasons worked on going 2 weeks ago... (refreshed day by day with on going results)..
So.. i think on that site there will be the chance to have FIA seasons results uploaded every day...
We only have to wait @jasguer is confortable with that!!! :D :bowdown:

Not sure why he decided to ruin 2 other peoples race, but maybe Viva-GT felt better after these moves. Wonder if that report thing actually does anything?

Not sure why he decided to ruin 2 other peoples race, but maybe Viva-GT felt better after these moves. Wonder if that report thing actually does anything?

I would‘ve reported that dip**** as often as I could before the lobby closed...

Boo, qualified in 5th for today's fia race which is good for me and the playstation lost internet for no reason and I was booted out :-(

The toyota FT1 is an actual slow boi haha it's terrible on bathurst for me, 2:06 fastest race lap, manage to scrape a 2:04.8 in practie with it. Also didn't help that I had no tyre sounds. Also comiserations to mclaren6 who got held up in quali so didnt get a lap, then got wiped out in the race, sucks mate :(

The M3 at Tsukuba was a precession by all accounts but hard work trying to keep it from going sideways, I liked that race!

Early days, but the current top 4 in the EMEA region of the Nations Cup are British.
PD may want to alter their restriction of 2 drivers per nation...
I like it! It is hard to qualify but since this reglement change it is better ^^
I'm german driver and race against Lightning and my teammate Patohm... It is hard too!

Well if they fix the disconnections, the standings would probarly be different.those 2,9 k points i had a fair chance also on them. Already given up on this week. But i like the changes also, and only one week of testing this format is a bit short.

Early days, but the current top 4 in the EMEA region of the Nations Cup are British.
PD may want to alter their restriction of 2 drivers per nation...

Polyphony thinks the drivers 3rd and 4th in the region aren't deserving to be in the Top 24 Superstars race

(I know that isn't what Polyphony means but that is what is happening.)

I was in that race yesterday and if i'm not wrong Viva-GT was one of two SS driver in, but after quali he was last. Maybe he was frustrated for that?!?!? (Obviously its not a reason to do that...)

Have we got any idea when the actual fia seasons start? Thought it was supposed to be April but with these changes can’t help but think there will at least a few test seasons to come to test out these changes?

Plus are they ever gonna add different tyre compounds?

Have we got any idea when the actual fia seasons start? Thought it was supposed to be April but with these changes can’t help but think there will at least a few test seasons to come to test out these changes?

Plus are they ever gonna add different tyre compounds?

If the April 9 update is just the new cars and no FIA news assume it's starting in May/June instead. As for different tyre compounds there is no reason to use anything other than hard tyres except for qualifying, unless you want to make an extra stop in a short 20 minute race.

Das ist Schade. I'm struggling for time for the very same reason! It's a pity the official championships start just before the typical time for exams and deadlines.
How do you know that official seasons
If the April 9 update is just the new cars and no FIA news assume it's starting in May/June instead. As for different tyre compounds there is no reason to use anything other than hard tyres except for qualifying, unless you want to make an extra stop in a short 20 minute race.
For April 9 Audi concept car already confirmed and I also think they will add the Toyota Supra GT Concept. It would would be surprising to me if they start real season after all the changes they made for this season.

I'm not in speaking terms with the Aston after Bathurst. Inexplicably had immense understeer from the start except out of nowhere exiting Forrest Elbow on one lap. Then it suddenly had no brakes and had offs just trying to limp to the pits. I don't think it mattered anyways because I wasn't going to salvage a decent finish given how it handled. :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back