Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
Looks like one of the best car sets to me. Sierra is cool and new, Kouki S14 is my favorite of them so I was slightly disappointed when the last one was the Zenki, and an M2 could be cool. Better than some useless fugly VGT car or weird historical concept car.

And also on the S14, like I've been saying for apparently 25 years now, they already put in the work making the Zenki S14 so why shouldn't they take an extra couple hours of work to make minor tweaks to it and have another car in the game. It's efficient, cost-effective, adds another car to the game, and makes more people happy.

Remember: Whatever that car is that you own and love and are dying for in the game, well that Kouki S14 is the same for many other people, especially in Japan. Be patient.

..except for the VGT cars. I don't know anyone who wants those. I'm guessing just the person who designed it 🤷‍♂️
Whats the difference between the 2 S14 versions,apart from the headlights?Is there a performance difference or anything else?

Last edited:
The ‘96 model also comes with a rear wing, different hood and bumper plus a few extra horses.
And maybe they will offer a "swap" in future update like they did the last one...

...hopefully bonanza era Ls9 swap, kaz knows we have plenty of them...

Whats the difference between the 2 S14 versions,apart from the headlights?Is there a performance difference or anything else?
There probably are but I'm not enough of an expert on them to know. I imagine the exterior difference is the only one that affects anything in a video game. My friend is frequently frustrated by things like gauge cluster differences, redline/fuel cut differences, gearing differences etc across various cars.

Personally, I'd love it if they had a showroom like experience where, for example, they had the base R32 Skyline, and then when you picked the model in the showroom, it gave you a sub-menu to pick between the various trims: GTS-T, Base GT-R, GT-R Nismo, V-Spec, V-Spec II, V-Spec II N1. But that's because I generally understand there are a fair amount of differences between the trim levels and it would take them almost no time at all to create these various trim models. Couple tweaks here and there without having to make something entirely new from the ground up. And I wish they had the "Information" tab documenting the differences and explaining why they exist so people can learn.

And I wish they had that for every car. BMWs, Mustangs, Corvettes, MX5s etc because thats what I liked about GT2 and how I learned about all these different cars. But people complain that that output is all just copy/paste and who cares about those specific cars etc etc.

Of course, while they are doing this, they should continue bringing more and new vehicles to the game. But their output has always been glacially slow, whichever way they decide to do it so.. It is what it is. I've been in love with the series long enough to know its always going to be this way so don't get excited about crazy grand scale new content. I just enjoy it for what it is :)

Knowing PD - naming this update as the “25th Anniversary” update is probably just another way of saying it’s no different to the previous updates but because it’s close to the 25th anniversary, here’s a limited edition scape that nobody asked for which probably has a unique paywall behind it but players love limited edition right??

Also for December, I would love to see an advent calendar system for content e.g. a new car or track each day from the 1st to the 25th but sadly that’s way too much for PD to implement knowing their reputation lately.

But here’s a limited edition scape…

Last edited:
RS 500!!! :bowdown:Wow finally My favorite all time ford car. Another Silvia is always welcomed by me cuz I love them all, I'm very satisfied with the cars on this update great job PD thank you! PD can you include Benz 190 EVO soon, My favorite 90's homologation road car. I hope they include the ability to sell cars if they do this will be by far the best update for GT7 IMO.

I thought for sure we had received the M2 already and went looking for it the other day. And what do you know, here it is. 😆

Knowing PD - Inaming this update as the “25th Anniversary” update is probably just another way of saying it’s no different to the previous updates but because it’s close to the 25th anniversary, here’s a limited edition scape that nobody asked for which probably has a unique paywall behind it but players love limited edition right??

Also for December, I would love to see an advent calendar system for content e.g. a new car or track each day from the 1st to the 25th but sadly that’s way too much for PD to implement knowing their reputation lately.

But here’s a limited edition scape…
If you are right, PD sucks......

Hopefully this update bring a huge single player campaign, more missions and licence tests, a new track or two or even a few more layouts, hopefully all tracks with dynamic weather and day/night transitions.
Online racing, hopefully lobbies are massively improve and I hope sports adds a Daily D race (endurance) and has an increased number of players.
I love your optimism Roggers but keep dreaming

RS 500!!! :bowdown:Wow finally My favorite all time ford car. Another Silvia is always welcomed by me cuz I love them all, I'm very satisfied with the cars on this update great job PD thank you! PD can you include Benz 190 EVO soon, My favorite 90's homologation road car. I hope they include the ability to sell cars if they do this will be by far the best update for GT7 IMO.
The 190 Evo would compliment the Cosworth perfectly. 👍

If I was putting together a 25th anniversary list, it would be celebrate the cars and tracks from the original game, something like SS R11 as a track and three cars from that period that are not in the current game, they couldn't do any worse than they are now.

1668967707142.jpeg

Chris Tucker Man GIF

..except for the VGT cars. I don't know anyone who wants those. I'm guessing just the person who designed it 🤷‍♂️
There probably are but I'm not enough of an expert on them to know. I imagine the exterior difference is the only one that affects anything in a video game. My friend is frequently frustrated by things like gauge cluster differences, redline/fuel cut differences, gearing differences etc across various cars.

Personally, I'd love it if they had a showroom like experience where, for example, they had the base R32 Skyline, and then when you picked the model in the showroom, it gave you a sub-menu to pick between the various trims: GTS-T, Base GT-R, GT-R Nismo, V-Spec, V-Spec II, V-Spec II N1. But that's because I generally understand there are a fair amount of differences between the trim levels and it would take them almost no time at all to create these various trim models. Couple tweaks here and there without having to make something entirely new from the ground up. And I wish they had the "Information" tab documenting the differences and explaining why they exist so people can learn.

And I wish they had that for every car. BMWs, Mustangs, Corvettes, MX5s etc because thats what I liked about GT2 and how I learned about all these different cars. But people complain that that output is all just copy/paste and who cares about those specific cars etc etc.

Of course, while they are doing this, they should continue bringing more and new vehicles to the game. But their output has always been glacially slow, whichever way they decide to do it so.. It is what it is. I've been in love with the series long enough to know its always going to be this way so don't get excited about crazy grand scale new content. I just enjoy it for what it is :)
GTS had a VR showroom and single race mode. That was a great way to compare different versions of cars in detail in VR. It was far too useful hence it was removed from GT7. Terrible design choice by PD, as usual.

And I’ll add GT7 doesn’t do a good job to bring young generations that already couldn’t care about cars anymore to the car world, imho.
This has been a stated goal of Kaz but I think he has failed.

Retaining VR support would have helped with this. I can only hope PD have been silently working on VR modes to coincide with the ps2vr launch.

Last edited:
Back