Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
I wouldn't be too worried about FOMO content, the only one we have seen in GT7 so far is the Christian Dior Mangusta which is still in the dealer after what feels like close to 3 years.
The game is full of it in the UCD and LCD. Don't have enough Cr to buy that car you want or enough time to grind for it? Don't worry, you can buy it with real money or wait maybe 3 months for it to reappear.

Last edited:
Really like the addition of the Cosworth (it was about time, and it's cool to have more classic "European" Fords alongside the classic Mustangs and GT40s.

The BMW is a pretty nice choice. A more modern sportscar that is pretty entry-level compared to most of the supercars, also from a brand that has a lot of variety in their catalogue.

Aaaand then we have the classic PD moment with the Silvia. It never hurts to have more cars, and "duplicates" are expected at this point, but couldn't they space out both Silvias with more updates in between to make it feel slightly less repetitive? Is it that hard to think a little about your update plan and what the fan reception will be?

I'm reserving my thoughts on the overall update until we get confirmation of what else is coming. I'm pretty confident on a track thanks to Nenkai's comments, but after last time I don't want to get too hyped.

Sometimes I think PD adheres to a masochistic philosophy of self-sabotage!
They have always been a weird company with baffling choices. Back then it was kinda charming, but in this age of fan feedback and games as a service it comes across as insanely out of touch.

PhotoCollage_1668948129295.jpg

I see 1 = Ford Sierra, 2 = Nissan Silvia? And 3 = Mercedes 190E evo 2 see rear wing?

Another Silvia to use maybe once if the game makes me.... They should maybe focus on fixing the giant list of issues instead. What ever happened to Kaizan? Do the Japanese still do that?

Zero expectations. Somehow they managed to kill the game even though it has a beautiful base they can build upon. Who cares about 3 new cars if they’re literally nothing to do in the game. No new missions, no new events, no new menu books, no new challenges, no motivation to play or win races. It’s just sad to see because game itself is beautiful and everyone who worked on it really outdid themselves.

Looks like one of the best car sets to me. Sierra is cool and new, Kouki S14 is my favorite of them so I was slightly disappointed when the last one was the Zenki, and an M2 could be cool. Better than some useless fugly VGT car or weird historical concept car.

And also on the S14, like I've been saying for apparently 25 years now, they already put in the work making the Zenki S14 so why shouldn't they take an extra couple hours of work to make minor tweaks to it and have another car in the game. It's efficient, cost-effective, adds another car to the game, and makes more people happy.

Remember: Whatever that car is that you own and love and are dying for in the game, well that Kouki S14 is the same for many other people, especially in Japan. Be patient.

..except for the VGT cars. I don't know anyone who wants those. I'm guessing just the person who designed it 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Looks like one of the best car sets to me. Sierra is cool and new, Kouki S14 is my favorite of them so I was slightly disappointed when the last one was the Zenki, and an M2 could be cool. Better than some useless fugly VGT car or weird historical concept car.

And also on the S14, like I've been saying for apparently 25 years now, they already put in the work making the Zenki S14 so why shouldn't they take an extra couple hours of work to make minor tweaks to it and have another car in the game. It's efficient, cost-effective, adds another car to the game, and makes more people happy.

Remember: Whatever that car is that you own and love and are dying for in the game, well that Kouki S14 is the same for many other people, especially in Japan. Be patient.

..except for the VGT cars. I don't know anyone who wants those. I'm guessing just the person who designed it 🤷‍♂️
Fair point about what people like/dislike. I'm thinking that it's easier and cost-effective to keep pumping out variations on a car than an all-new car would be.

Hmm... they are showing silvia, and they just did another r35 and mazda "roadster" recently, so its gotta be a 25th anniversary 86 variant right?! 🤣

Because we the community beg for the same 4 models after all these years....

On the plus side, maybe they will stick it in legendary' and get rid of the hideous dior mangusta finally.

They should put 20 mil cars in that spot for 2x the normal legendary time...

Yo win the "update is free = people complains" trophy.
Thanks i guess…? But you gotta agree, for something as ‘huge’ as a 25th anniversary update, just 3 cars (teased) is a bit on the weak side… I’m not expecting like 10+ cars or something, but something a bit more substantial than ‘just’ 3 cars is appropriate to celebrate 25 years of GT.

The game is full of it in the UCD and LCD. Don't have enough Cr to buy that car you want or enough time to grind for it? Don't worry, you can buy it with real money or wait maybe 3 months for it to reappear.
May I add, that some of them, can be more expensive when they are brought back in the LCD.

As for the 3 cars, 2 great additions, and another Silvia.

The Sierra is amazing, finally a classic Ford RS model. The M2 is great too, as it's the most recent BMW we have so far, and a unique model. The Silvia is just there, reall, instead of two S13 and two S14, I'd rather see the 240RS, but it is what it is, PD gonna PD.

So 25th anniversary update to me sounds like this could be that big update the game is desperately needed. Seem odd to say this is a 25th anniversary update and only release the same boring updates as the previous ones.

Hopefully this update bring a huge single player campaign, more missions and licence tests, a new track or two or even a few more layouts, hopefully all tracks with dynamic weather and day/night transitions.
Online racing, hopefully lobbies are massively improve and I hope sports adds a Daily D race (endurance) and has an increased number of players.

Edit: Didn't realise I have posted the same post twice back on page 1.

Last edited:
I do wonder if we will get a classic GT League mode with this 25th Anniversary? I would be extremely disappointed if to celebrate 25 years of GT, is a single car.

With Forza coming out as well, this could be a good arrow to the quiver so to speak.
It's something the game desperately needs, though it will always be a shame it wasn't there at launch.

Back