Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
Go on Kaz, drop the F3/F2/F1/BTCC/WTCC full rota of tracks and cars and the brand new sport mode with weekly changing races of the aforementioned - the fanbase will like and appreciate that (and then I woke up to smell the coffee)….
You asking too much ...... :D

The Sierra and the M2 are absolutely great no one can complain about them, the Silvia i don't care but since all the other Silvas are there it makes sense, and most probably we can sell cars now in some way, and a new track, add some good events with decent payouts and some new engine glitch (or a legit way we can buy them) and this will be the best update by far.

Oh finally, the S14 Silvia I actually wanted comes back to GT7. I always preferred the Kouki body to the zenki, the zenki is good, but looks plain in some angles. It makes me think of the Altima. The kouki though has a more aggressive edge to it that makes me love it.

Also great to see the Sierra RS500 Cosworth and the M2 get added. Though, I'm more excited about the track after hearing Nenkai's tweet about it.

But what stings of course is the fact more FOMO mallarchy is going to be implemented in the game.

I second this..

..minus the Harleys
I wouldn't mind if Harleys were in there or not. Just referencing an unhinged dream I once had where bikes came to GT7.
I keep having these bizarre GT-related dreams...

This time, the October update had added the Ford Model T and two bikes, for whatever reason. (I think a Ducati and a Hayabusa.) Grand Valley was in there too, but no car selling.

Everyone in this thread was laughing, dogpiling on Kaz and PD... I think at some point Nenkai posted, saying two more bikes were in the datamines - a Kawasaki and a Honda CB. The entire comments section of his tweet was full of "WHERE HARLEY-DAVIDSON" and "GIVE ME HARLEY OR I UNINSTALL THIS TRASH GAME!!!"

It was very strange and very amusing.

There probably are but I'm not enough of an expert on them to know. I imagine the exterior difference is the only one that affects anything in a video game. My friend is frequently frustrated by things like gauge cluster differences, redline/fuel cut differences, gearing differences etc across various cars.

Personally, I'd love it if they had a showroom like experience where, for example, they had the base R32 Skyline, and then when you picked the model in the showroom, it gave you a sub-menu to pick between the various trims: GTS-T, Base GT-R, GT-R Nismo, V-Spec, V-Spec II, V-Spec II N1. But that's because I generally understand there are a fair amount of differences between the trim levels and it would take them almost no time at all to create these various trim models. Couple tweaks here and there without having to make something entirely new from the ground up. And I wish they had the "Information" tab documenting the differences and explaining why they exist so people can learn.

And I wish they had that for every car. BMWs, Mustangs, Corvettes, MX5s etc because thats what I liked about GT2 and how I learned about all these different cars. But people complain that that output is all just copy/paste and who cares about those specific cars etc etc.

Of course, while they are doing this, they should continue bringing more and new vehicles to the game. But their output has always been glacially slow, whichever way they decide to do it so.. It is what it is. I've been in love with the series long enough to know its always going to be this way so don't get excited about crazy grand scale new content. I just enjoy it for what it is :)
That showroom feature is a great idea and would also be a logical implementation since they also represent all these real world paintjobs from different manufacturers, even for specific legendary cars in the game.
It would then also be cool if they did this with the original rims for the cars.

The problem would be in my view, to implement this for cars before 2001.
Maybe they bring it then as different kits you could buy from 3rd party manufacturers or something in GT Auto?

I'm still hugely dissapointed that it's over 6 months after release and even though we did get some updates... there is still not a single one new road going Audi model since GT Sport (only 3 quite old and not interesting models...). Also where are the iconic GT tracks?

So 25th anniversary update to me sounds like this could be that big update the game is desperately needed. Seem odd to say this is a 25th anniversary update and only release the same boring updates as the previous ones.

Hopefully this update bring a huge single player campaign, more missions and licence tests, a new track or two or even a few more layouts, hopefully all tracks with dynamic weather and day/night transitions.
Online racing, hopefully lobbies are massively improve and I hope sports adds a Daily D race (endurance) and has an increased number of players.
Optimism run strong with you I see.

Personally, I'd love it if they had a showroom like experience where, for example, they had the base R32 Skyline, and then when you picked the model in the showroom, it gave you a sub-menu to pick between the various trims: GTS-T, Base GT-R, GT-R Nismo, V-Spec, V-Spec II, V-Spec II N1. But that's because I generally understand there are a fair amount of differences between the trim levels and it would take them almost no time at all to create these various trim models. Couple tweaks here and there without having to make something entirely new from the ground up. And I wish they had the "Information" tab documenting the differences and explaining why they exist so people can learn.
going from a GTS-T to a GT-R is different enough that you'd need to remodel the entire car.

I'm gonna be that guy but 3 cars & i expect a track (that they delayed) for the 25th Anniversary.. that's with a relatively mediocre amount of content since release despite all the promises before launch. Maybe it'll add a couple of very minor things also but it's essentially just another small content update like normal & nothing special. Yes, it's free & yes, it's better then nothing.

However, Microsoft Flight Simulator has added loads of both free & paid content every month for 2 years now & has just planned out next year which will have even more content then they did this year. On top of that, it just celebrated it's 40th Anniversary where they released free DLC consisting of 13 new aircraft including new aircraft types, new airports, over 20 missions etc. That was a celebration of a franchise done right.

Gran Turismo is meant to be Sony's baby & THE racing game. It doesn't feel like that to me these days.

Another Silvia to use maybe once if the game makes me.... They should maybe focus on fixing the giant list of issues instead. What ever happened to Kaizan? Do the Japanese still do that?
I know of American companies that use Kaizan, but that's internal process improvement and it seems their culture is pretty bad. I would imagine PD and Sony have user experience data but they obviously aren't looking at it, nor are they listening to the fans. Seems a change in leadership is needed over there.

I really hope we are getting some more tracks, three new tracks would be preferred over three new cars in my opinion. Maybe that’s because I don’t really care for any of these cars if they are what people are guessing.

Crazy how you already know the patch notes to determine that. Can you send me your crystal ball pal?
Every single month its the same. This delusional Yamauchi creature posts three silhouttes and announces a patch.

Every time, people point out the same major problems that this game has.

Every time some fanboy shows up going yOu dOnT hAvE tHe pAtCh nOteS dUdEe.

Every single time not one of the major problems this game has is being adressed.

I dont need a crystal ball to know this. I look at the desaster that PD has been the last six months, and then I know.

Funny enough, Forza has tried for years to be as good as GranTurismo - and they were far off. Now, PD just doesnt care for their own product anymore and suddenly, Forza has won. Really, congrats to them. Its deserved.

PD should be closed and liquidated. Sony must give this franchise to a new studio, a fresh start with motivated people. That silly movie will be the end of this horrible story.

Last edited:
Wow hoping my constant spamming of the sierra on gtsport would pay off...???:eek:

:D
full

full

full

:D:D:D:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::eek:

PD would make everyone so happy if they just released an update with proper offline Gr.2 events (and maybe even an official Super GT Series for Sport mode). Imagine an update that includes the Supra GT500, Okayama International Circuit, ~80-100 lap races at Fuji, Okayama, etc.

For Sport mode they could do biweekly GT300 and GT500 Sport Mode events throughout the year. There could even be an official leaderboard for it. All they need to do is partner up with SuperGT/JAF, which I believe they have already done in the past.

Every single month its the same. This delusional Yamauchi creature posts three silhouttes and announces a patch.
“This is the Yamauchi in its natural habitat. It slinks along, providing its young with precious few morsels each month. It wanders, choosing a direction not in the interests of survival, but whatever piques its curiosity. The Yamauchi boasts an extraordinary attention to detail, considering its bedding down to the millimetre, a trait which persists no matter the situation.

It will often pick from the same proverbial tree, to the dismay of its offspring, who cry out in protest at yet another piece of green apple.

And yet, despite its unorthodox motivation, they have a lifespan of over twenty-five years. A reversal of nature’s code, the Yamauchi marches on, through thick and thin.”

Last edited:
Hopefully it really is something related to its 25th anniversary and also adds the option to be able to save offline, as the previous Gran Turismo really were, up to the Sport

Back