Gran Turismo 7's Next Update is Coming September 28, Adds Three New Cars

The situation with a new track gets funnier and funnier with each update. I wonder what's the reason behind this. Maybe they are not even planning to release any new tracks for GT7? Seems a bit early for them to slow down with the support to slowly move towards GT8.

Last edited:
We’ll have to wait til the update and read the description. It may still have a diesel. Plus, it just has the TCR wing. Other than that, we get an FF and stripped interior like the S-Tai version. We can’t do that with the current road car. I’d rather this Gr.4 car.

As for the EG, I’d would like the normal EG6, but again, we get a stripped out interior, change the wheels and livery to JTCC version. The front splitter might be a bit annoying for want of a clean look, but let’s look at the positives of what we can do, with what we‘re given.
The PS Blog has the descriptions, the Mazda3 is a biodiesel and straight up sounds like the Super Taikyu car with a bigger wing: https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...ra-menus-and-a-new-scapes-location-on-sep-28/

The situation with a new track gets funnier and funnier with each update. I wonder what's the reason behind this. Maybe they are not even planning to release any new tracks for GT7? [...]
Perhaps, but if the answer is yes, they won't tell you so.

The PS Blog has the descriptions, the Mazda3 is a biodiesel and straight up sounds like the Super Taikyu car with a bigger wing: https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...ra-menus-and-a-new-scapes-location-on-sep-28/
This Gr.4 variant will definitely have more than 250bhp. ;). Finally, at least some basic power figures for the S-Tai car. However, it was reported that the Mazda3 BioDiesel has about 300bhp. Still cool info. 👍

Now, the EG will be a different story. Do we get the NA or turbo engine? That description reads like we get the NA, but the video of PD scanning the car, has the turbo.

Idk if this will appear in the update notes but it seems they silently changed the name of GT7:

1695829513573.png

Last edited:
No new track? That's it I'm deleting this game 🤣. J/k Not surprised there's no new track. I don't expect much from these updates PD has made sure of that. Anyway I will probably be all these cars and try them out for a couple of days and forget about them.

GT7 does not need more tracks. It just needs to utilise its content more, which won't be achieved with these stupid and lazy extra menu books. And the fact that they use these instead of actual menu books for "content" purpose, is such a disrespect shown towards fans.

The situation with a new track gets funnier and funnier with each update. I wonder what's the reason behind this. Maybe they are not even planning to release any new tracks for GT7? Seems a bit early for them to slow down with the support to slowly move towards GT8.
The final Nations round of the current exhibition season which is on November 18th has unknown details. This possibility hints at a new track, which will most likely come in October’s update.

This game never fails to disappoint when it comes to these updates. They keep coming with these mostly Japanese cars in versions known to only a select few. It has a chronic lack of recent European musclecars of this era. Where are the current or even previous generation Audi RS (3 tru 7) cars? BMW has more to offer than just the M4 and M2 in this regard. What about the Z4M, M3, M5, and the M8? Where are the Porsche 991 and 992s? So many awesome cars they left out! The majority of these brands remain stuck in 2012 or so. Don't even get me started on the exotics...

Wow. Pd never fails to disappoint. Going to but a x box just for forza as is 2 friends. Besides the lack of stuff another invitation car in the extras. Almost a year of never getting the veyron and now this. 4 Citroën 2 Lamborghini 1 Ferrari but never these 2.

These updates are really getting disappointing now. This game has so much potential and it's being squandered.

Maybe the patch notes will reveal they've added some new events with meaningful rewards, upped the credit rewards for custom races or something to encourage using the features the game has... but I'm not going to hold my breath.

There's only so many times one can run the Tokyo 600PP/Le Mans 700PP/Sardegna 800PP/Spa 1H events before going insane. Personally, the PSVR2 breathed a huge amount of life into the game for me on the "I want to buy and use all the cars!" front but the repetition is really hitting hard now.

Last edited:
Back