Grand Tour, Eiger Nordwand and Alfa 8c 1:16.574

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaiajohan
  • 14 comments
  • 10,536 views
Messages
420
Messages
Gaiajohan
Messages
Gaiajohan


Uploaded a couple of days ago and thought why wouldn't I show it here :)
 
i tried so hard ... still above 1:17 :(
 
Nice, thanks for posting. I was trying this last night and couldn't get it. What driving aids did you use?
 
Nice, thanks for posting. I was trying this last night and couldn't get it. What driving aids did you use?

Only ABS @ 1. All other aids were off.
 
it's the only one I haven't passed yet with gold, the only one missing.. it's very difficult, any suggestion ?
 
Nice driving :)

I still have to retry this one, I bronze'd it and called it a day.
 
Did this 3 weeks ago in 1.15,468 :)
 
Grrrr.. I hate this challange.. Ive tried a couple of times but can only get like 1.17.5~ >.<
 
Thanks for posting that video OP, and Zocker. Helped me figure out when to brake and turn hard. I finally did it! Everything was default TCS 5, abs 1 in a contoller.
 
Did this 3 weeks ago in 1.15,468 :)


This is a very good time indeed!👍

I wish I spent more time doing mine now. You should do some vids with ABS off, especially considering your clubsport pedals are made for it :sly:
 
Managed at last to gold this challenge, got a 1:16.840 using the DS3. apologies for the poor quality video, its was filmed on my phone!

TCS=2
ABS=1
Steering Sensitivity=6
Everything else off.



Its a bit sloppy in places and I was quicker to the first split on a couple of occasions but fluffed the rest of the lap.

Out of all the challenges on GT5 so far, this is by far the hardest for me, I probably spent a good 5 hours on this on and off over the last couple of weeks. I've now only got the Lamborghini night stage to gold, and then its onto the Vettel Challenge and that'll be all the licences and all the special events done. Not holding my breath on being able to gold Vettel though, given how hard I found this challenge.
 
Corr this one is a nightmare i kept taking the last hairpin wrong and loosing 1 to 1.5 secs, thanks to all those who put up advice and video's i have just completed it and got my "Gold" Trophy.
 
4 days over the Easter Holiday, and wishing I could finish a clean lap with no assists on, but I don't think this is Logitech G25 friendly. 1:17.026 at best (and it wasn't even a proper clean lap)....

. 1:17:8xx on numerous times. 1:15:xxx in my head but the game won't let me!
TCS at 0, mild steering on, ABS at 3, seems to give me consistent times.

ABS at 0 definitely does make the car accelerate a hair faster, PD needs to address this.

I just don't understand this event, the more I practice it , the more I struggle at chance of winning.

This is inverse to the Toscana night race, where with more practice, I have achieved 1st.

TCS at 0, mild steering on, ABS at 3, seems to give me consistent times.
 
Last edited:
Spent almost 2 days to complete this challange
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back