GT Sport Update 1.47 Arrives, Introducing Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 317 comments
Spa is... pretty much what I expected from it. Nothing more, nothing less. Didn't leave much of an impression on me in other games, didn't leave one on me in this game either (well, maybe except for a bitter aftertaste from dealing with the endless complaints over the last two years.), but I'm just glad it's in the game now so we don't have to worry about it anymore.

Anyway, have this picture; it's a recreation of a shot I took in Forza 7 at this track with a Corvette.

20191031200729.jpg

Chevrolet_Corvette_C7R_2014.jpg

I can't believe I say this but Taycan felt slow in the corners like it can't hide its weight as well as Tesla and being over 500 lbs. heavier really showed.
It have "Spartan driving manners" the 4WD understeer tank in the corners ready to devour any apex and sends you to kiss and scrape the nearest fence.
Too bad for that flaw in the corners because I really want to love Taycan so bad not to mention its metallic colors
But I'm digging its straight line performance.
Now I'm out grinding Cr. for Red Pig and SV

Does spa come with rain or is it going to be in a next update?
Second paragraph in the article. Second.
The update, officially known as 1.47, is available from today. It brings both a regular version of the Spa circuit and, for the first time in the game, a wet conditions version right from the start.

So I left my PS4 in rest mode hoping that the update would be totally finished when I turned it on. Nope. Forty-five minutes later, there you go. :irked: I bought the Red Pig, whoa, 2M credits. Eh, I wanted it & had the scratch to buy it. So, I took the Ford GT Gr. 3 car out onto Spa. Oh ****! Eua Rouge/Raidillon is tricky. I should have stuck to a FR car. Thankfully, the AI can't drive as well as humans or I wouldn't have had fun beating the arcade mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona be used in the Premium Sports lounge races yet?

My Nordschleife run with the Taycan.

Must say of all the cars I've taken around the Nurburgring the Taycan I had the most fun. Also the color options on the car gave me some time to decide before I went for the white instead.

Latest Posts

Back