GT Sport Update v1.53 Arrives, Adds Laguna Seca, Ford GT and More

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 271 comments
N600 Custom Race is glitched.

Now choose the opponent category to N600 and the only opponents that actually in the N600 category will be one Ford GT 2017 in the 1st place, while the others are N300 cars for some reason.

PD please fix.

PD: We've added 7 cars in this update!
Also PD: 3 of them are unavailable at this moment.

It's a bit stupid to have 3 safety cars which you can't even acquire until the mileage exchange updates.

So, riddle me this. I go to race the Super Formula race, which I've raced before, and the car is gone? WTF? It says there isn't one in my garage, so I go to my garage and sure enough, none there. But then how did I win the first 5 races of this series??? I didn't sell the car, I don't sell cars in GTS. Any ideas??

I selected N600 while using my N300 Supra RZ. Hope it's not a bug. Look at the P1 car.
EMC83IVVUAAjByH

EMC99KIUEAAqsPU

Servers up

EMC-xQ5U0AAfu6I

EMC-gXmVUAAyEa0

EMC_LsdU4AAE1Gg

Now choose the opponent category to N600 and the only opponents that actually in the N600 category will be one Ford GT 2017 in the 1st place, while the others are N300 cars for some reason.

PD please fix.
First post of this thread.

PD please fix.

There was a similar issue when Spa dropped on Halloween, if I recall correctly.

Was capturing footage for my normal vehicle showcase videos, and was so impressed by the new Carrera RS Clubsport that I took it for a couple laps around the Nordschleife.

Just a VR onboard holtap video with no frills:

I want a VR now... man this is too good... but i dont think my wife will like it.... lol

I want a VR now... man this is too good... but i dont think my wife will like it.... lol

Hah! Thanks :cheers:

VR is great, just wish I could do some VR racing against AI drivers, at least (PS5 fingers crossed:bowdown:).

PSVR is getting pretty cheap, especially second hand! Just tell your wife that for at least forty minutes to an hour, you won't hear a peep out of me besides the occasional concentration "oh I almost lost it" grunt/moan (those are the noises that my wife tells me I make hahaha).

I just did the Spa 30 lap Gr.1 event. I used the McLaren VGT again. I think its a HSG tune, lowest aero, 360km/h final drive. I used RH which was the right choice as everyone was on RH.

1st stint FM1 until lap 9 or so. Then used FM1 until lead which was lap 15. Then FM6 until the tank was empty around lap 23 then fuel up to 75% and FM1 until the end. The McLaren makes it easy given it does 2'06" on FM6 and 2'02" on FM1.

Gr.1 is relatively easy as you get a field of Gr.C cars which you lap and the LMP cars lack top end. So your real competition is the other VGTs like the Tomahawk, McLaren which has real good terminal velocity and then the mid pack like Bugatti and then the backmarkers like the horrible Hyundai and Alpine VGTs.

I used the TS050. Started on RSS. Switched to RH LAP 9. Switched back to RSS on Lap 22. Completed in 1h2minutes. Should have done RSS in10 lap splits, to complete the race in one hour.

Back