(GTTCC-7) | GT Touring Car Championship S7 - Danny, Starscream Entrprises, ares and Honda win!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,557 comments

Should drivers who DNF score points for last place possible?

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, full points

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, half points

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My GP/F BoP Times Were:

HONDA: 2:08.516
NISSAN: 2:08.732
TOYOTA: 2:08.658
VOLKSWAGEN: 2:08.478
Looks good in the hands of an alien :lol: In the rest of ours I think the spread is an extra tenth or two, which is varied across different tracks.

But I think the BOP is great. You've done an awesome job thanks mate. Also, we need to remember about the success pens and those slower like myself will find more time after we fine tune the car and put more laps in.

Thanks to @J_Starscream managed to make the standing in a format I think will be easier for people. A race by race breakdown. This is for the first half of the season.

Logos etc need straightening out, but what do people think?

IMG_11062016_173907.png

Tomorrow.

As this is mostly a UK driver filled championship would it be possible to add a county/region cup?

When will people be next available for another testing session?
Monday probably. Off to a car show tomorrow and
need time to cool down and stop mumbling about stupid England goalkeepers :lol:

Also I agree about the county cup. Seems pointless as there will be no competition 👍

New spreadsheet format looks perfect! Apart from the yellow. ;)

Good to see BoP was tested. Big difference between drivers using the same cars. Maybe share the gearbox tunes, too? Also the 4/4 brake bias is strange, we definitely didn't run the Integra like that last season.

My weekends look busy tho month and maybe next. If you see me on PSN and want to test, send a message! I might be away from the console, so don't wait around forever.

Hi guys just to update everyone of what I've done this weekend.

All car choices are in and the entry list is sorted. There are 2 full time spots and about 3/4 full time so if anyone watching wants to occupy them or if you know anyone then jump on them :)

Tables and images to go in the OP are completed.

Calendar in OP is now in order of which tracks will be used, and a more detailed calendar will be added, such as laps, pit windows, dates and weather availability

Success pens I don't think need to be tested as much as I expected. We'll do them based on a percentage like previous seasons which has worked before. Just trying to decide whether to do it based on a percentage of the car's power or PP (probably the later).

So basically everything is nearly finished. We have some great images and formats on the way as well, and I think we'll hold a test next week, a smaller test and pre q the week after then we are all ready to start I believe :)

Hi guys just to update everyone of what I've done this weekend.

All car choices are in and the entry list is sorted. There are 2 full time spots and about 3/4 full time so if anyone watching wants to occupy them or if you know anyone then jump on them :)

Tables and images to go in the OP are completed.

Calendar in OP is now in order of which tracks will be used, and a more detailed calendar will be added, such as laps, pit windows, dates and weather availability

Success pens I don't think need to be tested as much as I expected. We'll do them based on a percentage like previous seasons which has worked before. Just trying to decide whether to do it based on a percentage of the car's power or PP (probably the later).

So basically everything is nearly finished. We have some great images and formats on the way as well, and I think we'll hold a test next week, a smaller test and pre q the week after then we are all ready to start I believe :)

It will be great if we have a photo gallery so we can highlight the races... Are you considering doing it? :)

Anyone wanting to watch Turkey V Spain this Friday?

Initially I thought Round 1 would be 1st July but best to push that back a week to the 8th

@TNR_KING_FILO @Ash9414 @Storm_SP17 @BenMillard @J_Starscream @Antares26 @DeltaJuliet @epic_apri_39 @sibbystiggy @Toshost @Richie massie @ALeftRighter @CrazyJohn @Duker_86 @NinjaEvo @swiftsmith @Harsk100 @Ares85

So. There's been a lot of hard behind the scenes and I can now say that everything is ready :) So first of all i'd like to thank @TNR_KING_FILO @Antares26 and @Ash9414 from the bottom of my heart for their work and enthusiasm. This is definitely shaping up to be the best season yet and I can not wait. Also I have to thank @J_Starscream and @Storm_SP17 for their contributions too. I have tagged everyone so they can do the following 3 things below and also let me know they are still around :lol:

So first of all I need everyone to READ THE OP. If everyone can sit down for 5 minutes with a cup of tea (very british :lol:) and read through the information in the first 2 posts and links then everyone will know what they are doing, so we can have a smooth, professional but fun season so the same questions are not asked over and over again. If anyone has any questions then let me know please. But it's important people understand the rules.

Second, can everyone please let me know if they use a wheel or pad. Also what colour their cars are and the paint name if possible. I know I have ash, filo and noir's but if everyone can tell me it would be a huge help.

Third, calendar. This Friday (17th June) will be an official test session. It will be some 10min races at each track and for people to get the feel of things. Would be great to see as many people as possible, even if just for half hour.

The week after that (24th June) will be a Pre-Q event. This will be done in the following way;

Each driver will complete a 3 lap standing start race at Brands Hatch Indy 80's. Weather will be disabled for this event. The time it takes to complete this race will determine the starting grid for round 1. There will also be points awarded for this as if it is qualifying. This will be a night of 'beers and cheers'. The lobby will be open for everyone to watch, however drivers will need to clear the track before each driver's attempt begins, and this will need to be done or a penalty will be given. There will be 10minute slots, 5 for practice and 5 for the event for people to book. This will also be in Post 3 but please let me know what time you want to run your attempt at. Everyone only gets one go and you'll need to arrive 5 minutes before your go.

Friday 24th June
All times are correct as of BST
18:40
18:50
19:00
19:10
19:20
19:30
19:40
19:50
20:00
20:10
20:20
20:30
20:40
20:50
21:00
21:10
21:20
21:30

There will be a week break on the 1st June. If you genuinely can't do a lap time on the 24th please let me know. But apart from that the season will start on the 8th July!:D Can't wait :cheers:

Also, for our preview of the season we'll be putting filo in the hot chair. So if anyone (driver or thread watcher) has a question for him then please complete this form (ask as many questions as you want).
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QYf18IzfCp_ePiVzDgwaRFKytodoF22oArTtUZtSN3M/viewform

:cheers:

Last edited:
@TNR_KING_FILO @Ash9414 @Storm_SP17 @BenMillard @J_Starscream @Antares26 @DeltaJuliet @epic_apri_39 @sibbystiggy @Toshost @Richie massie @ALeftRighter @CrazyJohn @Duker_86 @NinjaEvo @swiftsmith @Harsk100 @Ares85

So. There's been a lot of hard behind the scenes and I can now say that everything is ready :) So first of all i'd like to thank @TNR_KING_FILO @Antares26 and @Ash9414 from the bottom of my heart for their work and enthusiasm. This is definitely shaping up to be the best season yet and I can not wait. Also I have to thank @J_Starscream and @Storm_SP17 for their contributions too. I have tagged everyone so they can do the following 3 things below and also let me know they are still around :lol:

So first of all I need everyone to READ THE OP. If everyone can sit down for 5 minutes with a cup of tea (very british :lol:) and read through the information in the first 2 posts and links then everyone will know what they are doing, so we can have a smooth, professional but fun season so the same questions are not asked over and over again. If anyone has any questions then let me know please. But it's important people understand the rules.

Second, can everyone please let me know if they use a wheel or pad. Also what colour their cars are and the paint name if possible. I know I have ash, filo and noir's but if everyone can tell me it would be a huge help.

Third, calendar. This Friday (17th June) will be an official test session. It will be some 10min races at each track and for people to get the feel of things. Would be great to see as many people as possible, even if just for half hour.

The week after that (24th June) will be a Pre-Q event. This will be done in the following way;

Each driver will complete a 3 lap standing start race at Brands Hatch Indy 80's. Weather will be disabled for this event. The time it takes to complete this race will determine the starting grid for round 1. There will also be points awarded for this as if it is qualifying. This will be a night of 'beers and cheers'. The lobby will be open for everyone to watch, however drivers will need to clear the track before each driver's attempt begins, and this will need to be done or a penalty will be given. There will be 10minute slots, 5 for practice and 5 for the event for people to book. This will also be in Post 3 but please let me know what time you want to run your attempt at. Everyone only gets one go and you'll need to arrive 5 minutes before your go.

Friday 24th June
All times are correct as of BST
18:40
18:50
19:00
19:10
19:20
19:30
19:40
19:50
20:00
20:10
20:20
20:30
20:40
20:50
21:00
21:10
21:20
21:30

There will be a week break on the 1st June. If you genuinely can't do a lap time on the 24th please let me know. But apart from that the season will start on the 8th July!:D Can't wait :cheers:

Also, for our preview of the season we'll be putting filo in the hot chair. So if anyone (driver or thread watcher) has a question for him then please complete this form (ask as many questions as you want).

:cheers:

18:50 for me :)

Back