Haer Bev - 19 / 01 - Update, various cars.

• Thread starter HaerBev
  • 142 comments
I've never liked the idea of adding aftermarket wheels or parts to high performance road cars... But that doesn't mean anything because your shots make up for that 10 fold. 👍 Your panorama shots look great, the lighting makes all the shot worth looking at. :bowdown:

Nice work on these last shots my friend.
You already know how I love the first LFA one, very great composition in this one, looks simple but so clever one 👍
The full black GTO is also superb, the rendering of the rim is excellent. All your work at Matterhorn is excellent, the panorama format fit very well with this beautiful scenery (seems this new track has replaced Eiger in your heart ;) ).
I especially love the Corvette shot, great sense of speed and motion 👍 Beautiful light in the M3 shot.
And the Viper shot is maybe my fav' in you recent work, love the tonning, the light and this license plate is perfect 👍

Thanks Emil, yes French are crazy when it comes to panoramas, loving you edit of the GTO 👍

Merci Nicolas, can't wait to see you edit of the pano my friend ;)

Thanks George, always glad to read your feedback mate, Matterhorn is perfect for kinda realistic pictures, nice to read you noticed the use of the red Viper as the link from red (left) to white (right) parts of the panorama :)

Thanks RetroGiant, for your approval about my way of using the Gran Turismo photomode, I've always loved panoramas and long exposure, It's flattering to know that people are finding my work realistic.

Thanks Nux, car colors are my main matter, too bad pody deleted many of those I was using in GT5, Cordovan Brown Metallic, Cassis Red Pearl, Laurel Green Metallic, Silk Green, Flash Red and many more, glad you like the NSX pano :)

Thanks Skython, nice to read you like my pictures, I'm not 100% into custom rims, I love stock rims when, as in real life , they're black, grey or chrome, unfortunately the game do'ent allow us to do that, let's hope pody will make a true nice rims dlc as the ones included in the game are not :)

Merci Jérémy, glad you noticed the Viper licence plate (I love it). The LFA will be back soon, this is always a pleasure to read your words my friend :)

Thanks Stray and Nanabu, glad you like my Gt6 photomode work mates :)

Here are the news, if you want to meet me online for photo sessions, drop me a few words.

6494x1962

6381x2080

4972x2058

6600x1725

6774x1829

5281x1826

7004x2059

Hope you'll like this update, fullsize watch by clicking :cheers:

Yes, more awesome works! Hands down the Cuda is my fav from this update!:drool: The rest are great too, especially the Huayra and the Scirocco, but I still think the Cuda is the best because of that extra badass factor!:lol:

I agree with Nux about the Cuda, the Scirocco is sweet too and the last one, the Gallardo, that orange really pops, love them all 3.

The red Golf looks nice in the Autumn leaves. 👍 But like the other guys, the Cuda is my fav in this new set. 👍

Oh, Haer and his panos, you are the pano-man you know that? Everytime I look at your work, it inspires me to try my hand at it, lovely stuff buddy :)👍 as always.

Classic style of yours, the toning is very you. I like the two Lambo ones best. Well composed ontop of all the other great attributes. 👍

Very, very good panoramas. I have to say I love the ones where the car isn't centered though. This, this, this, and this I think work quite well in particular. 👍

Nice work my friend, original and qualitative stuff as always with you 👍 Realistic toning, great composition, sense of space, and great attention to the little detail which make the difference, here are the main HB trademark :cheers:
Bravo et joyeux noël mon ami :)

Thanks Nux, nice to read your words, the Cuda is a wonderful car, except the hideous bonnet :) A giant thank for you light glowing tuto mate, I'll try it soon 👍

Merci Nicolas, the Gallardo paint is named Orange Metallic, comes from the Toyota 86 Ft-concept, all colors are finally avaliable, the Flash Red and the Silver are also nice looking.

Thanks Skython, glad you like the Golf, I think this is one of my best licence plate adding.

Thanks Corey, for your positive feddback.

Thanks Sean, I'm always pleased to read that I'm a kind of inspiration, helping and watch new panoramas makers, glad you like all my recent pictures buddy :)

Thanks Mazda, nice to read you noticed that a panorama editing can sometimes be harder than a small picture, sure I'll keep it up.

Thanks Gorge, I'm alws pleased to read your words mate.

Thanks GrandPrix, for tellming me what you like the most, yes the non centered cars are adding some effect of movement.

Merci Jérémy, nice to read your words my friend, yes the sense of space, more more landscape :) Hope you had a great xmas mon ami :cheers:

Thanks T12, nice to read you like the Huayra pano as I worked hard on the lighting-shadows.

Here are the news, As long as we can move only one car into the photomode travel, let's return to the merging process, where each car can be anywhere you want. Currently watching 2 broke girls, haha this is really funny, so I'm less active.

6710x1844

6650x1923

4604x2059

6016x1755

Hope you'll like this update :cheers:

Love the mood in all the shots. Something feels odd about the Aston's location on the road, but it still looks great. 👍

Nice editing you've done on each set of pictures - I appreciate the soft touch of tonings, sense of speed and clean composition of the shots.

Finally in this gallery and it's great to see you continuing to make panoramic photos! You are the master of them! :bowdown:

It had to be the first gallery I came to after my holiday. EVERY single pic is stunning Hervé :drool::bowdown:, fantastic job man! 👍👍

You know, I've never really been one much for panoramas, as it seemed that more often than not, the photographic composition of the image would be forgotten in pursuit of an eye-catching number of pixels... but not in your case. These are striking because they're well composed, nicely framed images which stand alone, let alone the fact that they're presented in these super-wide panoramic layouts. Keep it up! :)

Merci beaucoup Nicolas, I'll try to make more edits like the BMW.

Thanks skython, glad you like everything ;)

Thanks Emil, no no your panoramas are really nice, I truely love them.

Thanks Sean, nice to read you like the BMW pano mate, this is one of my favourite Nurb corner :)

Thanks sneakyboy, I'm always really glad to read your feedback.

Thanks Mazda.

Thanks Ciro, glad to read your positive words, I'll work hard in order to keep my master level, there's many new panoramas makers and this is great.

Thanks Héctor, great to read your words and endless support.

Thanks George, I knew you were going to like the one-77 picture ;)

Thanks for your detailed comment Revolution, sometimes I think that only the trained eyes can notice the truth beetween a real panorama made with merged pictures and a cropped one. Many people don't like it coz the cars are too small and they don't want to waste their time with the fullsize watch. I'm really pleased to read that I'm able to make you like this wider format. Sure I'll keep it up :)

Thanks Nux, nice to read you like the last two pics.

Here are the news, I don't understand why Pody deleted many car colors, the cordovan Brown and Laurel Green metallic and others that I loved to use in GT5 are now forgotten and the ugly chrome paints are useless.

6653x1602

6280x2016

5735x2113

7005x1660

And, cell phone camera and shaking hand:

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like this update. Happy new year or in French, bonne année à tout le monde :cheers:

Last edited:
Congrats on the platinum, and your panos are looking great as ever, Herve. Looking forward to seeing more!

You are the Man, one of my favorites gallery, Mr Panorama, big big ang good work ! 👍

Bonne année mon ami et au plaisir ! :cheers:

Back