Haer Bev - 19 / 01 - Update, various cars.

• Thread starter HaerBev
  • 142 comments
Loving the 2000GT. I discovered it for the 60's Seasonal event near the end of GT5. One of the best sounding cars with racing exhaust imo. I can hear it rushing by in the third shot.

When I said I wish I could edit, I meant at all. My laptop's pretty old and on its last legs. Can't afford to replace it yet. Maybe I'll try in the future though. :)

I already loved that Toyota even in standard quality in GT5, but now I think I must do a set with it. Very nice work on these pano Hervé, it seems you have especially liked this car, three pic at once with the same, unusual for you ;)
The three pics are great, but I really love the second one in particular. This one is typical of your composition style, the car outgoing from a corner and and impressive view on the distance background with a great depth of field.
Nice toning and use of the noise in these last shots also, I think there is a very subtle evolution with a little more gritty feel.
Great work my friend, toujours autant un plaisir que de venir ici !

I feel like drifting is wrong in a 2000GT, but the photo's make it seem so right! I also managed to miss a few sets, which is probably illegal in some countries (but if I mention which ones, they'll come after me :lol:). I like how reflective the BMW M3 is in the set before this newest one, and how simple the shot itself is. It all just comes together. 👍

That 2000GT is fantastic, especially the 3rd shot, with it's dynamism! :bowdown:

From the previous update my favourite is the Ferrari! Tour color choice is always awesome, Herve! 👍

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 i missed here for a while ..... But I always find great jobs! The set of ferrari 430 is stunning!:cheers::cheers:

p.s. bmw look…. delicious:embarrassed::embarrassed:

I think the toning in the F430 & the Viper shots look great. I also think the reflections on the M3 look really nice too.
As for the 2000GT set, I think that really long drift pano is awesome mate!;)👍

Thanks George, for your feedback, the white chrome line R8 will return soon, sure you'll make great pictures of this car ;)

Yes right after watching your Toyota 2000 GT "golden Child" picture, I tried to work on this car, never used this one before as standard cars are not my game use, thanks again for your inspirational work mate :)

Thanks RetroGiant, I've always been focused on finding nice colors. I usually have all colors in mind, the new tessellation effect is changing everything, for example the Panther Pink that was looking like strawbery in GT5 is now some ugly flashy pink. Solid paints are quite disappointing. Metallic ones are good on small cars and Pearlescent ones perfect for big ones. Too bad pody deleted some colors I used many time into GT5, Cordovan Brown, Laurel Green and more. The GT Metallic 022 is the best from the AE paints. Really nice to know you like my photomode work :)

Thanks BionicDerp, this is the first time I'm using the 2000 GT, I tried the racing exhaust and you're right it sounds nicer than 90% of the cars. Hope to see your editing work soon, and find an ultra fast new laptop :)

Merci beaucoup Jérémy, yes the 2000 Gt is my GT6 fav standard car, looks so nice and I think I'll make another with a pearlescent color. Your words are what I had in mind when making these ones, the truth is that i'm slowly trying to use various new filters. C'est toujours un plaisir que de te lire mon ami :)

Thanks Alex, the truth about the 2000 GT pano is, I quickly made one lap, and stock tires, it start to drift but I'm 90% playing hard and soft sports tires, drifting is always a pain for me :) Be carefull here in France, so many thing are illegal ;) Nice to read you like the red M3 composition.

Thanks Ciro, nice to see you active again, glad you like my recent work, the F430 color is named "Nice Yellow Metallic" comes from the Suzuki Concept :)

Grazie Max, glad to red you like the recent updates, gonna try to find you online, for multi cars photowork :)

Thanks Nux, really nice to read you like the 2000GT large panorama, The Gran Turismo Red Metallic helps a lot when it comes to reflection, yu should try this one mate ;)

Here are the news:

4233x1473

5043x1974

5227x2035

6967x1949

5855x1725

6068x3552

6945x2078

9374x1435

Hope you'll like this update :cheers:

Loving the orange-blue combination, and it's always nice to see some classic muscle in mid-strike.

It's my last two weeks of school. Hoping to find work after, and hopefully I'll find a decent computer.

My favourite solid paint is "Verde". It's a really nice deep reflective green. I don't know where I got it from though. Maybe the '96 Elise. Not sure. Sorry.

Awesome update Hervé! Loving the first shot :drool: but the whole set is pretty amazing as well. Great job man 👍👍

Big set for you, and of course there's some great stuff. That deep red R8 is sweet and first Clio shot is very nice. I also quite like the last two. 👍

As always, nice toning on everything. 👍

Excellent side on of the 365! :drool: I love how all the tones you use seem to match the environment. I mean, I've never thought to do that, but that's probably because I'm not very bright. No really, I failed my final year of school. But then again, I wasn't pushing to achieve. I only stayed in 7th form for music. Gah! I'm getting off-topic again! So nice toning, nice composition, and that Camaro is deadly brilliant! :bowdown:

I'm loving the Countach picture, nice contrast and bright backround, works perfectly in this shot.

The 2nd Daytona pano is superb too, the toning and paint choice is perfect.

;)👍

The R8 pano impress with the realism of the wall. Maybe a little bit too much desaturated but I like a lot the rendering. The Z28 one is simply beautiful. Minimalist one with an excellent bokeh and, most importantly, a superb light. i also like a lot the autumn toning of the background. Love this shot 👍 The light is also a strong point of the following pano, in addition to a nice composition including a realistic view of the stands. Pretty and realistic shots of the Clio on the Autumn Ring, Hervé's qualität format :) The countach pano is impressive, very unusual angle for a pano and very well done one 👍 Original color choice, vintage and modern at the same time, for the 365 GTB shots.

Love the Clio panos, as my Clio (on GT6) is pretty much that exact colour.

The Z28 is my favourite from that bunch though 👍

The couple of Clio RS shots are my fav!!! like so much the tone and colors! Love the rims 👍👍:cheers:

Grazie Max, glad to red you like the recent updates, gonna try to find you online, for multi cars photo work :)

Oh yes!! :dopey::dopey:

1st and 7th are SUPERB Hervé! I never liked the 365 GTB4 a lot...until I see this shot. Great angle and composition! ;)👍

Back