Haer Bev - 19 / 01 - Update, various cars.

• Thread starter HaerBev
  • 142 comments
M4, Reventon, S1 and Shelby panos are superb, as usual with your great toning work, these panos look awesome.

Cheers for that bro! I'm glad you like it. And yes, gaming is expensive as hell here!
You're getting a white PS4? Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those.;)

Now onto your latest update... I quite like the consistent realistic toning throughout your whole set.👍 My favourite would have to be the Reventon pano however I felt a bit uneasy when I saw the large amount of colour banding in the sky.:irked:

Last edited:
I have no idea how you are doing all of these beautiful shots in such little time. Keep them rolling in though fella because I think I speak for the rest of us in saying "We can't get enough!!"

:bowdown:

WOW! Thank you for your inspiration HaerBev. Great work! 👍

ps: I have to ask you to "clean up" that sky in the Reventon shot :P

Back to "classics" with the LFA and the RS6, was sure you won't wait to buy this new tuned LFA, even if I'm sure you prefer the original version ;)
The M3 shot looks very realistic, great work once more :)
The Audi shot has a great toning with a soft desaturated appearance. ANd I love the look of this mustang, the colors are shining :cheers:
And your new sign is nice my friend :)

Good job on these really big panorama, I find the GT camera a bit tricky. Doing a single horizontal line is easy but for the second and third lines you have to rotate the camera every shot.

Great control.

Amazing panorama shots you got here, love the realistic toning on some of them as well. What amazes me is the consistency in your panoramic shots, it's really hard to do a single one. And you make them look very easy. Keep going my friend !

Merci beaucoup Nicolas, I'm always glad to read your words my friend :cheers:

Thanks Nux, I've got a Japanese white PS2 and PS3 (both fat), I love the ceramic white systems, sure the Japan market will see a white PS4 next year, will buy one when it will be out :) Bro, great to read you like my toning adjustments, next time I'll clear all the Spanish sky ;)

Thanks Andy, for your kind words, this is easier than before as the X2 resolution pictures loading time is running faster, after making many panoramas I now can always think the wide way.

Gracias Ricardo, nice to read I can be some kind of inspiration, yes I forgot to fully clean the blue tones in the sky, next one will be carefully whitened ;)

Merci Jérémy, yes the great classics are back, you're in my brain ;) Yes mon ami, the original LFA and her Yellow Mica Metallic will rise again in GT6 soon, the M4 is really lightly edited. Glad you like the RS6 as I love it a lot, the Shelby GT500 is a beast, Camelia Red body and Shadow Grey Metallic, and my new sign, it looks better like this imo :cheers:

Thanks ADTR. Glad you noticed my pictures ans stick control, second and third lines are sometimes quite hard to manage efficiently, in order to avoid massive distortion when it comes to more than ten pics to merge, I'm only moving 50% left or right.

Thanks Boabdulrahman, for your positive words, the more you make the best you'll get, the GT6 new lighting and faster loading pictures time helps a lot, of course the visual wider way ot thinking that became usual to me, yes my friend, I'll race the Motegi again and again in order to make more and more panoramas :cheers:

Thanks T12, you want more, you'll get more. Once the M4 will be fully tuned, she'll return, the Reventon and the GT500 will be back soon :)

Thanks TVR&Ferrari, glad you like one of my pictures.

Here are the news, even if I've never been a French cars addict in real life, the Mégane looks really great, made two cars as both colors are fine with this car shape. Camera angles are quite the same, was trying the colors without no photo goal, but they went not too bad so here they are.

5750x1801

5485x2006

6057x1625

I'm still racing the Motegi in order to get new cars, I want the lowering PP seasonal events, run a Fiat panda and get many many credits per minute.

Hope you'll like this small update, thanks for viewing.​

Lovely panos bro! ;)

The Megane looks stunning in red and the shiny rims look great with it. The last pano has an absolutely beautiful scenery in the background.:drool: Love everything about it.👍

By the way, what races are you currently doing to grind up so much cash? I only just started International A at the moment. I've been too busy editing pics rather than playing!:lol:

One more thing, are those larger rims on the F1?

Last edited:
Nice Meagne shots Herve, great angles & light. The second in particular is qutie stunning. 👍

The McLaren one is almost a copycat of an old pano of yours I believe, nice work on the licence plate.
Love the two Mégane pano, very colorful shots and beautiful scenery 👍

Last edited:
Thanks Nux :) the more I play with the Mégane the more I love it, glad you like my recent pictures, about the last panorama, I tried various blue sky colors and kept the most vibrant one.

Bro if you want to quickly get credits, international A section, you can win a Nascar car for free, and then race the Motegi, five laps give 52300 credits, with gear ratio and aero adjustments you can easily win. Your editing process must be really longer than mine ;) About the McLaren F1, this is a good question, haven't noticed that.

Thanks George, glad you like the second Mégane panorama mate, this track is great for wide views.

Tusen tack Johan, for your positive feedback.

Merci Jérémy, yes almost the same as the one I made with an MP412C, glad you like the Mégane pictures, I wanted to make something a bit more coloured than usual, nice to read you watched the F1 licence plate mon ami :cheers:

Thanks Coiler, hope you'll also like the next pictures.

Merci Nicolas, this is my GT6 unexpected nice looking car, we're more familliar with the gold and black irl ones :)

Thanks Emil, glad to see you back into the photomode and still enjoying my pictures.

Thanks RetroGiant, nice to read your words, as I told to Jérémy some weeks ago, I lately found your GT5 pictures and been amazed by their high quality level, hope to see many of your GT6 photomode work mate.

Here are the news, the Yellow Mica Metallic LFA and her chrome rims is back, my black GTO is looking great, the Mégane duo, I want a GT6 option where we can include our cars in races, the XKR-S and Vette at Matterhorn, I must try various times and weather conditions, this track is excellent.

5222x1369

5996x2054

6619x2470

4961x1783

6208x1642

Hope you'll like this update.​

Last edited:
These 2 Méganes are sublime, the XK-R S too. The Stingray has a nice color and the GTO you already know what I think of it. The LFA is nice too but not as much as the others.

Thanks Nux :) the more I play with the Mégane the more I love it, glad you like my recent pictures, about the last panorama, I tried various blue sky colors and kept the most vibrant one.

Bro if you want to quickly get credits, international A section, you can win a Nascar car for free, and then race the Motegi, five laps give 52300 credits, with gear ratio and aero adjustments you can easily win. Your editing process must be really longer than mine ;) About the McLaren F1, this is a good question, haven't noticed that.

6208x1642

Cheers bro, I might try that out.

Oh and it's the "getting rid of all the nasty colour banding" process that's the most time consuming. The problem with being a "perfectionist" is I end up touching up every nook & cranny that 99% of people won't even notice...

Now onto your latest update, I have to say my favourite would have to be the Corvette shot. Beautiful realistic tones and I love the colour choice.:drool: What colour is it? I want it on my Corvette now.:sly:

I'm so inspired to create a "panorama" set right now, Matterhorn was just made for you ;) ...... Can't fault any :bowdown: and the finishing touches to your edits just polish it all off.

M4 shot made me look twice....so real, As for the Reventon pics :eek: mind blowing!!

Merci Nicolas, for your positive feedback, glad you like the GTO pano as I'm quite plase with its rendering, if you need somebody for online meeting photo session, I can help you my friend :cheers:

Thanks Nux, be sure that as I'm always watching your pictures in fullsize format and taking care of every details, if you weren't a prefectionist, I wouldn't have noticed your R8 small GT5 panorama and never tried to make one :) Bro, glad you like the Vette pano and its kinda realistic rendering, the color is the beautiful Yellow Mica Metallic from the Totota Vitz, this is one of my favourite paint :cheers:

Thanks Johan for your positive feedback, the Mégane duo was a multi focusing test, it came out exactly as expected, this is one of the panoramas creation trick :)

Thanks Shaft, nice to read that you want to make some real panoramas, yes Matterhorn is so great, from dawn to dusk, sunny or cloudy weather, I love it and I hope the editor track will allow us to make long mountains roads :) The M4 shot is located at Bathurst, 9:40 am and 25% cloudy sky, The Reventon is my driver camera gameplay addiction. Now I'm waiting to see your panos :cheers:

Gracias Riacrdo :)

Here are the news, all credits spent to buy the NSX, the interior is great and its handling is efficient. I love the Viper and the M3 big rims, let's go.

6437x1907

5259x1733

5860x1801

Feel free to edit with your skills​

hope you'll like this update, thanks for viewing :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm liking the black GTO, your edit work on it is nice. Also the XKRS, mmm tasty. I like this car too and that shot is well composed and so is the C7. 👍

From the latest bunch, I really like how the warm colours of the car harmonize with the warm colours in the scene in the Viper shot. 👍

The NSX one is quite nice also, crisp and punchy. 👍

But my fav is the M3 shot, just plain great Hérve. ;) 👍

It's one thing to just be able to do a panorama but to make panoramas where each one is unique, edited perfectly, and extremely realistic....that's and achievement on its own. Always a pleasure.

It's one thing to just be able to do a panorama but to make panoramas where each one is unique, edited perfectly, and extremely realistic....that's and achievement on its own. Always a pleasure.
I agree, great work Herve! 👍
That NSX shot is beautiful mate. You always seem to have the best colour choices for your cars.;)

Back