International Event - Suzuka Expert ONLY 750 pp 02-17-32-47 ***NO GT lm***

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 853 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see you wait for me...what are you talking about? I never even hit you off either.
yea well i pressumed, obviously wrongly that after being hit/clipped on a few occasions on different days that you being an aggressive driver expect these kind of things, plus after several races of the usual knock him off and bugger of by other drivers, i lowered my standards to theirs regarding you. Must remember to control the red mist when this happens as i tend to loose the plot and don't give a rats arse what happens to those drivers i have no respect for

I also want to give a heads up to Pentagram. A few months ago I had some incidents with him from time to time, but now you've made it to the group of racers that I trust blindly. You've really upped your level of driving 👍

Thanks, man, feeling's mutual. I had to switch to R3 tyres for Suzuka - the GT lost a bit of straightline speed but it's a lot more predictable under close encounters - The main reason I changed it was cos there were too many silly accidents happening that can be avoided with a bit extra grip.

It's like everything else, tho - the more I do it the more I get the hang of it. Never raced against such diverse machines before this year. Took a while to learn how to deal with a 4wd or a tuned clio or an elise - every corner, every car requires a unique approach.

It's like everything else, tho - the more I do it the more I get the hang of it. Never raced against such diverse machines before this year. Took a while to learn how to deal with a 4wd or a tuned clio or an elise - every corner, every car requires a unique approach.

Something we've both learnt, you used to be my benchmark when i started on GT5P i'll have you know, always in the same events as me (750 'zuka incidently :lol:) so i gauged myself against you. Sticking with one event for so long means i know the ins and outs of the track, and practically any car on track, i imagine you're the same. I admire all those who make the cleanest moves much MUCH more then people who put in ridiculously fast laps.

WOW! It`s sure fun racing against the new GTP-members! Specially those driving Elise`s.
No respect at all, they will pass you at any opportunity, if you`re pushed out of the track that`s your problem for not being fast enough in getting out of their way!

So what`s the point in being member of GTP and expecting clean races?

I don't know if this was for me or not but I will answer anyway. I am a really nice person but on the first lap and also first corner...I mean why can't you use your brakes?? I mean some GTP member that I am not gonna say who it is...hit me never even had the courage of stopping....he continued like nothing happened. I mean I know a race can be this side on the first corner buy Jesus...if you hit like that...it's obvious that someone doesn't have the patience or sportmanship that GTP community deserves. That's all I am gonna say. That's my opinion that's all. Good race btw! :P

wow.. enjoyed that one.. nice racing guys! :)
Sorry kelly.. I think I hit you in the 130R.

Opps...Just won from 12th and realised I was on 749 myself.

30extra KG's in my GTR is death to it. Why can't they let you adjust fractions of HP and decimals of KG's to get 750without having to add so much weight!?

I don't know if this was for me or not but I will answer anyway. I am a really nice person but on the first lap and also first corner...I mean why can't you use your brakes?? I mean some GTP member that I am not gonna say who it is...hit me never even had the courage of stopping....he continued like nothing happened. I mean I know a race can be this side on the first corner buy Jesus...if you hit like that...it's obvious that someone doesn't have the patience or sportmanship that GTP community deserves. That's all I am gonna say. That's my opinion that's all. Good race btw! :P

I think it was me going by what the missus says ... just call me Mr Punter :sly:

Nah serious mate I got smacked up the ass and went through a few ghost elises but never felt no contact with anyone in front .. If I did then son of a gun I'm a dodgy git :dopey: but I did apply the brakes and the punt made me faster than I am after the full straight speed.

Not even sure if I am the culprit but my missus insists I hold my hand up :guilty:
Which I do and plead ignorance and the 5th!

edit: damn just looked up what the 5th is DOH!! :P

Last edited:
I think it was me going by what the missus says :P just call me Mr Punter :sly:

Nah serious mate I got smacked up the ass and went through a few ghost elises but never felt no contact with anyone in front .. If I did then son of a gun I'm a dodgy git :dopey: but I did apply the brakes and the punt made me faster than I am after the full straight speed.

Not even sure if I am the culprit but my missus insists I hold my hand up ;)
Which I do and plead ignorance and the 5th :sly:

Do you have a fifth?:sly:

I think it was me going by what the missus says ... just call me Mr Punter :sly:

Not even sure if I am the culprit but my missus insists I hold my hand up :guilty:
Which I do and plead ignorance and the 5th!

edit: damn just looked up what the 5th is DOH!! :P

It's all good mate!!! It was funny actually....I flew on that sand...like there was no sand...you know what I mean! hahahahahah

Last edited:
Have a good one yourself! Bye guys!:)

Superwally and Sausage, and someone else I can't remember. You got some massive lag. The three of you were parked on the straight after dunlop, facing different directions, all across the road. And you stopped like that Instantly haha. Don't have those reaction times :). In the slim chance that you were in control of your car at that time, very sorry, but you were probably offline at the time.

sorry about that sausages, slip stream big time affects the braking on this elise, well the way i have it set up it does..

Volcano, I just looked to the side and then when I braked my right wheels were on the grass and the rest you know. :scared:
It really wasn't necessary for you to wait me. :indiff:
Sorry for that

sorry about that sausages, slip stream big time affects the braking on this elise, well the way i have it set up it does..

No problem - actually I think I braked slightly earlier than normal there as I hadn't realised you were right behind me! I checked my mirror coming out of the esses and you were some way back I thought... That elise goes like a rocket! :scared:

And superwally - hope you didn't get caught up in that... Thanks for the great race earlier with uk86ze :cheers:

I wanna say sry to Flash...I think I got you alittle bit..I lost the brakes in my car!!! Sry once again! Good race though! :P

On the last :32 I think I tapped someone too, my apologies if that was anyone from here. I'm still a little shakey in tight packs but I definately brake, even if it is too late lol.

Bollox, nice racing!! Sorry bumped you when you messed up on Degner. I couldn't give the win to those two by that much :)

You hit me at T1 first lap, but it was a royal nightmare there anyway!

Wow..even though I got 5th last corner was crazy!!hehehe.....some suicide moves happening against me....I held my ground! :P

Bollox, nice racing!! Sorry bumped you when you messed up on Degner. I couldn't give the win to those two by that much :)

You hit me at T1 first lap, but it was a royal nightmare there anyway!

I agree that race was hectic! went down the inside of doctorben, think he lost the back end and slammed into the side of me! unfortunate:guilty:

As long as your not sweating at the sound of me sweating and/or not breathing, we are cool!

Damn, missed the :17. Back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back