International Event - Suzuka Expert ONLY 750 pp 02-17-32-47 ***NO GT lm***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timppaq
  • 853 comments
  • 44,510 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like a big bag of fun!
 
Awesome nights racing!

HyperUK - Good game my friend, you won one then I won the next two for a GT06 hatrick - I had a lump in my throat :cool: :cheers:


:) We also had a 2nd and 3rd behind KOR_Kingpin, who is damn fast in his tuned Vette. :nervous:
Sorry again P3nT4gR4m for my mistake. :ouch:

👍
 
Last edited:
:17
 
Awesome nights racing! Sorry to anyone that fell foul of me - I don't think there were too many tonight. :guilty:

Thanos - WTF??? You actually trying to troll an online racing game? :odd:

RPM - Jesus H christ, that GT-R is fast :eek: Suggest we modif this event to no GTlm's and no guys called RPM in a Nissan :sly: Srsly, tho - that's a ridiculous setup, well played 👍

Yeah, don't think Thanos is quite on this planet...

You're very fast in the GT...I can't even drive the GTLM...let alone the non LM!

Only car I've ever been fast in has been the GTR and you're right, it's down mostly to the set-up.

Can't wait to get back into this event...Once my girlfriends rubbish film has finnished lol
 
Once my girlfriends rubbish film has finnished lol

Yeah then we can get back into our "rubbish ****ing mario kart" :lol: ;)
 
Only car I've ever been fast in has been the GTR and you're right, it's down mostly to the set-up.

Don't get me wrong - setup or no you still have to drive that beast like a mofo!! Well played.
 
pee drei en tralalla taught me all that i know :)
 
GTP_DONK @ So sorry for bump earlyer! One of my first tries in elise in a while..

back xx.32
 
GTP_DONK @ So sorry for bump earlyer! One of my first tries in elise in a while..

back xx.32

No worries, ive just tried the elise and it ain't for me see you at :32 👍
 
Mr Bollocks can you please stop shaking your b*lls on the GT-R dashboard, it's really kind of laggy like that :sly:
Difficult to find where you really are 👍

Nice race all

Finish for me tonight see you tomorrow
 
Mr Bollocks can you please stop shaking your b*lls on the GT-R dashboard, it's really kind of laggy like that :sly:
Difficult to find where you really are 👍

:eek: I'm glad I missed that one
 
:eek: I'm glad I missed that one

Yeah, lookin' at your rear-view mirror when he's about to pass: "What the....???" :crazy: ---> and you're on the gravel :lol:
 
Am I the only one who uses the out of car view??

@ Pentogram...I do rate myself as a GTP'er...the GTR just suits my style best at the moment, want to get a G25 and try it!
 
Mr Bollocks can you please stop shaking your b*lls on the GT-R dashboard

I was just about to eat a scotch egg as well, not going to bother now.
 
just had some good close fighting with dukeofpendle and marchbrown. all giving eachother space and having fun. ran off 2 times because of looking too much in the rearview mirror though...
good fun
 
Thanks to all for a great evening! 👍
Thats exactly how online racing should be.
 
just had some good close fighting with dukeofpendle and marchbrown. all giving eachother space and having fun. ran off 2 times because of looking too much in the rearview mirror though...
good fun

Good fun for me too:tup:
 
@Stotty :rolleyes: What is it mate win at all cost even if it means bumping fellow GTP racers :mad:.

We know your fast and you know your fast just be patient the corner was already crowded with myself and Tzayad it didn't really need you in the mix too....did it!
 
Sheesh.....I gotta get out there before everyone goes to bed.
 
Wow that last one was all GTP
 
GTP_Sensimilia i think it is??? BEST RACE I HAVE EVER HAD!! it was a pleasure racing you.. !!


Now thats the kind of race i enjoy..!!👍👍👍
 
I'm so missing out......
 
Cheers Sausages that was alot of fun, my concentration went on the last lap so decided to have a breather.
 
Wow that last one was all GTP


Yeah that was cool! shame I was so bad, my first race in a while and I'm a little rusty :guilty: sorry if I bumped anyone.
 
Timppaq I officially love you (no homo). This event is the best thing that ever happened post update. Most fun i've had in weeks.
 
@Stotty :rolleyes: What is it mate win at all cost even if it means bumping fellow GTP racers :mad:.

We know your fast and you know your fast just be patient the corner was already crowded with myself and Tzayad it didn't really need you in the mix too....did it!

??? Don't remember the particular incident... only contact I made with anyone in 6 races tonight was with Kelly in to turn 1, and I clearly stopped and waited for him to rejoin and recover his place. But if I pissed you off then I apologise!


Drama-Kyd... awsome racing with you tonight mate... just perfection!
 
Too late to join the fun?
 
??? Don't remember the particular incident... only contact I made with anyone in 6 races tonight was with Kelly in to turn 1, and I clearly stopped and waited for him to rejoin and recover his place. But if I pissed you off then I apologise!

Apology accepted, water under the bridge so to speak 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back