International Event - Suzuka Expert ONLY 750 pp 02-17-32-47 ***NO GT lm***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timppaq
  • 853 comments
  • 44,509 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ :17 if it hadden't been for the turn 1 punt I reckon I could have been really competative in the Art Morrison :lol:

@ :32 Race punted on turn 1 again c'mon guys respect the beauty of the Morrison. What's a matter do you feel intimidated by it :D
 
Respect to KOR_Kingpin whoever he may be? great driving. 👍
 
@ :17 if it hadden't been for the turn 1 punt I reckon I could have been really competative in the Art Morrison :lol:

@ :32 Race punted on turn 1 again c'mon guys respect the beauty of the Morrison. What's a matter do you feel intimidated by it :D

The Morrison reminds me of something my grandad used to drive. :sly:
 
Dear RPM,

Hehe, gotcha!

-Tzayad
 
@ Tzayad - Was the defending down the straight intentional LOL ?
 
Bollocks, you really have the skill with the R35! Just obliterating everyone in the exits. You don't have to let me past in the twistier sections, though :) nice race!
 
Sphinx, were you racing as Sphinx? I swear I didn't see your name anywhere lol.
 
Think this race is so busy it's got two events on the go :D
 
Great, lagged out 4 laps in. Having a good battle with HyperUK when it began to lag...d'oh!

That's me for now. Gotta watch a film with the girlfriend. Bring on the 3 weeks when she's away :D:D:D

Maybe on later guys.

Great event!
 
Bollocks, you really have the skill with the R35! Just obliterating everyone in the exits. You don't have to let me past in the twistier sections, though :) nice race!

Cheers Grandi, really do like the GTR, but its a real struggle round the esses!:grumpy:
 
Sphinx, were you racing as Sphinx? I swear I didn't see your name anywhere lol.

I only had one race.

Yes, as GTP_Sphinx.
 
KOR_Onslaught if you are reading this sorry for the contact on turn 1 on the 2nd lap.
 
Sauber F1, sucks we let the GTR get away lol

Well, I'm off for a few. Good racing all!
 
Last edited:
I must be dreaming,
Entered a race still with a few GTLM's
@speedfreak1974,
Don't know why you stopped before the finish line?
You won it fair and square. Was going to the max to keep up with you
For me I'm ended up third place.

Bryan
 
Thank You to Jope_Fin (FI).

He nudged me off, then waited.

Thank you again.


Bad first lap I has there. Sphinx was breathing down my neck through the esses.

:indiff:

Sorry for that, I didn't mean to. Good racing today!
 
I do not like Tuesday Blue. Punted me at 100 mph into the barrier at Casio. He waited, surprisingly. But still, just don't do that.

If he stopped, then that is his way of saying sorry. Accept the apology and move on. 👍
 
If he stopped, then that is his way of saying sorry. Accept the apology and move on. 👍

Exactly, as long as he doesn't do it again. :)
 
Tzayad, did you defend me on the final straight...lap 5...a couple of races ago?
 
@ :17 if it hadden't been for the turn 1 punt I reckon I could have been really competative in the Art Morrison :lol:

@ :32 Race punted on turn 1 again c'mon guys respect the beauty of the Morrison. What's a matter do you feel intimidated by it :D

Looool saw you there in the kitty liter and couldn't leave you alone:sly:

Sorry for last push on the starting line straigh... misjudge my strengh :nervous:

This event is FUN thank you all 👍
 
Think this race is so busy it's got two events on the go :D

Yes, and so we have a new type of race: Lap all of them in 5 laps! LOL.
You can drive straight through them if they are a lap behind, but I must admit they nicely pull over to let you pass, even if they can't hit you. :sly:
 
Looool saw you there in the kitty liter and couldn't leave you alone:sly:

Sorry for last push on the starting line straigh... misjudge my strengh :nervous:

This event is FUN thank you all 👍

Thanks for the apology Wayne but no need, you were just trying to dent my beautiful looking car :sly: C'mon admit it :lol:
 
Awesome nights racing! Sorry to anyone that fell foul of me - I don't think there were too many tonight. :guilty:

Thanos - WTF??? You actually trying to troll an online racing game? :odd:

RPM - Jesus H christ, that GT-R is fast :eek: Suggest we modif this event to no GTlm's and no guys called RPM in a Nissan :sly: Srsly, tho - that's a ridiculous setup, well played 👍

Donk - Where the hell were you when I needed support

HyperUK - Good game my friend, you won one then I won the next two for a GT06 hatrick - I had a lump in my throat :cool: :cheers:
 
As always Wanna_B great racing and very clean :cheers:
 
Have to go now, but thanks to all I was in a race with for a great night.
Had some fine fights and a hell of a time keeping up with most of you.

Bryan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back