Jeremy's Collection...Update !! Monaco Grand Prix !!

• Thread starter jeremyray
  • 187 comments
Holey cow!!! MAN that M3 has a cool look :crazy: very very very nice work indeed!! the 440 Cuda is pretty cool as well.

Sweet work, keep it up man 👍 :cheers:

Holey cow!!! MAN that M3 has a cool look :crazy: very very very nice work indeed!! the 440 Cuda is pretty cool as well.

Sweet work, keep it up man 👍 :cheers:

Thanks mate i'm glad you like it :)

Here's my next project.........

Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren

SLR.jpg

SLR2a.jpg

SLR3.jpg

by jeremyray

Not bad. I like the last shot. Just cut down on the smoothening, it looks very strange and you "destroyed" the lines of the car.
I like the engine on shot number two, so if you just kept the lines of the car intact..

I love that first picture, great edits and i love the open door, however the headlights on the second pic aren't too good.
Great edits overall, just try keeping the shots sharper as before.

I love that first picture, great edits and i love the open door, however the headlights on the second pic aren't too good.
Great edits overall, just try keeping the shots sharper as before.

Thanks Lee, yeah the 2nd SLR looks weird, well i already put the new one now hope this one better :)

I really like the last one. It looks really clean but you cleaned it so much that it seems a little soft now. Still hot though.

Last one is my favourite but the 2nd is very cleverly done so I congratulate you on that. Great work jeremyray! Check out my gallery if you have time.

Thank you guys for your comments even that SLR project was not so pefect because there's a lot of smoothening. Well, i already have another one and i hope this one is better specially the sharpness.

Definitely Not Sexy !

IMG0650.jpg

Now, How Sexy She Is ?

SLRMcLaren-1.jpg

by jeremyray

wow 👍!

very nice. not only the clean up/color editing but the reflection on the floor and the window.

👍

[nit pick - make the entire floor glossey :P

Mmm, I'm a bit confused now. You made a quite photoreallistic shots, modifying a part of original GT photo and pasting another things from a real one (Am I guessing right?).

I have to say the blueish tone of the metallic painting is really sexy as you said. I know the poor resolution of all reflections are hard to fix, and you made a great work in last SLR for example, rather the 1st one wich has some promes with the color/tone and overall definiton of details.

Salu2.alexwrc

Nice one but I can't say I am overly keen on these most recent updates as I liked the photo drive ones more maybe it is because I like shots with action in but you have done a nice job of this one. Very nice reflections though. Check out my gallery if you have time.

[empty space];2652755
wow 👍!

very nice. not only the clean up/color editing but the reflection on the floor and the window.

👍

[nit pick - make the entire floor glossey :P

wow it's hard for me to make the entire floor glossey :P the reflection on the floor is the original SLR picture from the website :)

Wow! I'm impressed...:drool:

Thanks Vince :)

Mmm, I'm a bit confused now. You made a quite photoreallistic shots, modifying a part of original GT photo and pasting another things from a real one (Am I guessing right?).

I have to say the blueish tone of the metallic painting is really sexy as you said. I know the poor resolution of all reflections are hard to fix, and you made a great work in last SLR for example, rather the 1st one wich has some promes with the color/tone and overall definiton of details.

Salu2.alexwrc

Yes you right Alex :) both door, windshield, headlights, rims and the merc logo is from the original picture from the website, that's why the lines are different with the original GT4, still not a perfect one because the difference between the original photo and the GT4 photo are still visible, well that's the best i can do so far :) anyway thanks for your comment Alex

Nice one but I can't say I am overly keen on these most recent updates as I liked the photo drive ones more maybe it is because I like shots with action in but you have done a nice job of this one. Very nice reflections though. Check out my gallery if you have time.

Right, i also love the photo drive, it carry lots of action, but in this SLR project i choose photo travel because i have to make the same angle with the original picture, so when i paste the body parts in the GT4 photo all i have to do is make a little bit adjusment like rotate, skew ect, anyway thanks Speed for your comment :)

super glossy and so shiny 👍

Thanks a lot mate :)

You have talent when it comes to combining images, which isn't too easy I must admit. I have done a few myself. You should combine multiple GT4 images together.

I really like what you did with the BMW, also great work with the SLR. Almost seamless between the GT4 images and real life. Keep it up. 👍

You have talent when it comes to combining images, which isn't too easy I must admit. I have done a few myself. You should combine multiple GT4 images together.

I really like what you did with the BMW, also great work with the SLR. Almost seamless between the GT4 images and real life. Keep it up. 👍

Thanks mate, combine multiple GT4 images will be fun too :) and I'm glad you like the BMW also.

Now here's another BMW,

BMW M3 Cabriolet

M3Cabriolet2.jpg

Very good job on that one, Jeremy.
Sweet ride you produced, almost flawless photoshop work. 👍

Wow! You have done that really well just wish the real one didn't have rear seats like that one. You really are a photochop master 👍 You did Aston proud :)

Back