Abellurnox Messages 8 United States Aug 1, 2019 #1 This is just otherworldly! Seeing a bus driving beside loads of sport coupes is just so funny. Does anyone know if the Sambabus can really race?
This is just otherworldly! Seeing a bus driving beside loads of sport coupes is just so funny. Does anyone know if the Sambabus can really race?
ROCKET JOE Messages 2,396 Ludwigsburg, Germany Messages RocketJoe1-61 Aug 1, 2019 #2 Something to read for you, young padavan : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/why-is-the-sambabus-so-important.371659/
Something to read for you, young padavan : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/why-is-the-sambabus-so-important.371659/
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,150 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Aug 1, 2019 #3 I may have picked on it when I saw it in the Boxer races.
Abellurnox Messages 8 United States Aug 2, 2019 #4 ROCKET JOE Something to read for you, young padavan : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/why-is-the-sambabus-so-important.371659/ Click to expand... Lol that's a cult classic!
ROCKET JOE Something to read for you, young padavan : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/why-is-the-sambabus-so-important.371659/ Click to expand... Lol that's a cult classic!
seadog777 Premium Messages 3,014 Iskandar Messages seadog777 Aug 2, 2019 #5 daan I may have picked on it when I saw it in the Boxer races. Click to expand... I actually felt sorry for it....
daan I may have picked on it when I saw it in the Boxer races. Click to expand... I actually felt sorry for it....