SEMA 2013 - People's choice award - Nov 5th

• Thread starter CTznOfTime
  • 557 comments
And we dodged a bullet with that Corvette, you guys. It has a "DUB" sticker in the rear window. Democracy at it's finest!

So there's a top tip: If you want your car to go all the way at SEMA, do not put a "DUB" sticker on it.

I was more than happy with all of the new muscle cars put in, this is sweet though. Went from 0 Novas to 2 in a couple days.
Although I really would have preferred an SUV or euro car(depending on which they were)

So there's a top tip: If you want your car to go all the way at SEMA, do not put a "DUB" sticker on it.
Nothing to do with SEMA! I merely meant that the type of car culture usually associated with the "DUB" brand, is a counter to the type of car culture that is usually associated with GT.

I was more than happy with all of the new muscle cars put in, this is sweet though. Went from 0 Novas to 2 in a couple days.
Although I really would have preferred an SUV or euro car(depending on which they were)

I think they should've done an SUV or pick up for a change. They have the category, but continue to ignore it. Or was the Silverado SS Concept from SEMA?

How can you not pick the liberty walk Ferrari......
Needs to register in the competition to be eligible... and then it needs to wow the judges and, finally, PD.

And considering that it was basically a Ferrari with a Bodykit (albeit a beautiful one), I doubt it had much of a chance, assuming it even entered.

Nothing to do with SEMA! I merely meant that the type of car culture usually associated with the "DUB" brand, is a counter to the type of car culture that is usually associated with GT.

I know, I just made a joke (via a Top Gear Refference) out of it.

As have a number of others, including myself.

I know, I just made a joke (via a Top Gear Refference) out of it.

Ahh, I couldn't tell if you were criticizing me for hating on DUB or not.

Trying to find out, now. Wardez mentioned a "cool yellow car" that didn't win. Considering he's a car enthuiast, I'd imagine whatever he was looking at was quite unrecognizable when compared against any other conventional automobile.

This leads me to suspect the Pantera may have qualified in another category. :sly:

I'm seeing nothing but IMG as well and I'm on the laptop.

Yeah, I don't think he linked them properly, but the images are of the Deltawing. One is a screenshot in a race, then one in the Arcade select screen, and one in the garage list.

Wardez is saying that there was a Scion FR-S, VW Jetta and a Bus-thing that were other category winners. As there are hundreds of FR-S' there, it'll be difficult to discern which was the finalist. But there are only a handful of Jetta's that I know of. The White one in the People's Choice, and a Blue one. Not sure on the Bus-thing.

Hm, I whant the FMS Automotive's 2011 Volkswagen Jetta, but i don't have facebook so I can't vote :(

You're a bit too late, anyways. The Black Nova has won overall.

Guys, just so you know, Jordan's gonna post a super embarrassing video of me failing at driving the Deltawing's, it was my frist time driving the car and the course, please be gentle.
Hey, Ordonez got caught on video putting the GT3 GT-R in the grass at Goodwood, just remember that and don't feel so bad.

Back