Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Gr.4 Megane
Nord 7.31.xx Can get lower on a perfect lap
Set your wheel To 720°
For the gears i've only used the max speed
20170424_001749.jpg

Ran an 8:42 with the Hyundai GR.4. No detailed tune and using a beat up ds4. There's definitely more to it! Every other time I try to turn my controller turns the other stick too. So I get flashes on my screen of side views :lol: The Genesis is really easy to drive but imo lacks the acceleration of the GTR and the downforce. Even if they run the same numbers it doesn't feel as quick around the turns.

Any good Dragon Tail setups for the GTR GT3 and 458 GT3? I'm particularly interested in the former as I'd like to break into the 1:39.xx. Currently I'm tenth overall with a 1:40.145 in a Corvette C7 Gr.3.

Very easy fast car, excelent grip and stability.
View attachment 643055
For the gears , do the same as GT6.
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°​

I applied this setup to my Genesis, Still having some oversteer issues though but that could just be me not properly controlling the throttle lol. I went for a 1 lap magic kinda thing and managed to get a 7.36.xxx .. Don't know if that's good or bad? I use a DS4 by the way

I know it's only a beta and things will most likely change so even more the reason to share your setups.
I know this would be a big ask, but do you think you could comb this thread and summarize in the OP which tunes people have posted for each car?

I applied this setup to my Genesis, Still having some oversteer issues though but that could just be me not properly controlling the throttle lol. I went for a 1 lap magic kinda thing and managed to get a 7.36.xxx .. Don't know if that's good or bad? I use a DS4 by the way
Time is very relative for any player.This tune pretend to be easy and fast for most of the drivers independently of his driving level. It´s a very accessible car, 7:36 is for sure an excelent time, i don´t have any idea about the DS4 driving inputs but even if it´s a very forgiveness car, perhap it will induce oversteer with full gas and full wheel angle out slow corner.

I know this would be a big ask, but do you think you could comb this thread and summarize in the OP which tunes people have posted for each car?
Not sure how or what you mean but it was said earlier that if you go through and tag @EDK he will post than in the OP

Not sure how or what you mean but it was said earlier that if you go through and tag @EDK he will post than in the OP
I see you as the OP, post #1. I would edit that post to add links to the tunes from subsequent posts. Is EDK compiling them all somewhere else?

I see you as the OP, post #1. I would edit that post to add links to the tunes from subsequent posts. Is EDK compiling them all somewhere else?
No, I just said I would edit the OP if the post owner was not available to do it.

It's a significant ask, I don't have the time to take it on.

Here's a starter to make life easier, took the info from Samus track list thread... just needs posting in the OP with hyperlinks next to each car for all drivers set ups etc.. 👍

Attachments

• gtp share thread.txt
    26.5 KB · Views: 140
A setup for the Lancer N300?
@praiano63
Sorry nothing in prevision, my G29 just died it seems.
I was making a very nice GTR GR4 tune , after several nordschleife laps my wheel begin to desconect 2 times, only the direction, buttons ok, and the 3rd time everything down, game restart alone, i´ve lost my settings and the wheel stay crazy , stucked this way , till now no solutions. Did it happen to somebody else? Any help???

I was making a very nice GTR GR4 tune , after several nordschleife laps my wheel begin to desconect 2 times, only the direction, buttons ok, and the 3rd time everything down, game restart alone, i´ve lost my settings and the wheel stay crazy , stucked this way , till now no solutions. Did it happen to somebody else? Any help???

Attachments

• 20150824_130640.jpg
    20150824_130640.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 97

Warranty?
Anyway i'll wait, your tunes are amazing.
I kicked a lot of bottoms with your SLS GT3 tune in GT6

Is th

Is that the Wheel Stand Pro holding the G29?

Maybe not identical but strangely similar.. I had my wheel reset and full lock to the left when I booted up the nurb combo last night! I also use a G29 but after a restart of the BETA my wheel was back to normal and it never happened again over a 90 minute session.. sorry to see it affect your wheel so bad :( I feel like I dodged a bullet now.

Good luck for a quick solution 👍

Thanks.
Waranty over since last october, i´ve bought this early october2015 thinking GTS would be on sale soon . :cheers:
Tried to switch to ps3 mode then boot, then switch back to ps4 mode?
Friend just told me same prob and worked again afterwards.

20170424_193652.jpg
20170424_193707.jpg
20170424_193719.jpg
Does anyone have a good set up for the scooby wrx sti n300 for brands hatch GP my fastest so far is a 1.46.733 which is to slow but when i make changes it gets worse

@EDK I found some time during a slow conference call. :sly: Disclaimer: surely mistakes abound, safety not guaranteed. But better than nothing. Maybe it would be smart to get the wheels turning on an official database like GT6's?

Class, Car, User, Link to tune, Pre 1.04?
Gr.3 458 GT3 praiano63 Link Y
Gr.3 458 GT3 Haitauer Link N
Gr.3 AMG GT3 BrainsBush Link N
Gr.3 Audi R8 LMS praiano63 Link Y
Gr.3 Corvette Gr.3 EDK Link N
Gr.3 F-Type Nikalerob Link N
Gr.3 M6 GT3 M Power Mr P Link N
Gr.3 M6… Nico_Ble99 Link N
Gr.3 Mustang Gr.3 praiano63 Link Y
Gr.3 Mustang Gr.3 Nico_Ble99 Link N
Gr.3 Peugeot VGT praiano63 Link Y
Gr.3 Renault RS01 praiano63 Link Y