Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
finished the cockpit today, took me 5-6 hours. I will get pics up tomorrow, it feels a lot better now too. the driving position now feels comfortable like in a normal road car, it felt like driving a van before... :lol:

23lk4fk.jpg

28umfbt.jpg

xaqb6p.jpg

I made a new handbrake as it was hard to perfect the horizontal one, and the old handle was way too long.

Edit: I just say a thread in the gt5 general forum, and there was a thread called new dlc confirmed. If gave a link to the gt website, and it was taken down shortly after but he said it said 10 cars and 5 tracks from previous games. But then it was copped that it was their April fools joke. That's just getting everyone's hopes up.. Now I'm sad.

Last edited:
Daigo's Soarer is gonna be so awesome! I'm gonna be seeing this car this weekend!! It is already getting so much coverage over here. Alot of people are really expecting to see this car as well as Daigo ripping up the competition.

He is a Formula D rookie because he has NOT competed in any US Formula D events. Formula D Asia was a completely different series.

fcpmarcus
Daigo's Soarer is gonna be so awesome! I'm gonna be seeing this car this weekend!! It is already getting so much coverage over here. Alot of people are really expecting to see this car as well as Daigo ripping up the competition.

He is a Formula D rookie because he has NOT competed in any US Formula D events. Formula D Asia was a completely different series.

Yeah I know, but we cant see it live because rookies aren't streamed. :/

They streme all runs except pro am, but they streme it sometimes also. Im hopefully going to Wall and Road atlanta this year! Went to wall last year and it was awsome.

He's in pro-am, isn't he? Looking forward so watching dmac and his suspension changes! If said his car is literally ten times better than last year, its not snappy or anything.

Powellx235
He's in pro-am, isn't he? Looking forward so watching dmac and his suspension changes! If said his car is literally ten times better than last year, its not snappy or anything.

Who?

^ haha, such a waste of an iconic classic car... 👎 I painted my 2nd mach 1 today in a nice classic color.
You should see it Lukas 👍

Ewwww that is one ugly car :yuck:
BTW guys check out my new video, had a go at doing a "helmet cam" :dopey:

Last edited:
Back