Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Ah its not that bad. Its missing the spoiler cause the boot is off, but I'd be guessing its still being stickered, cause his chaser is covered in them.

Ah its not that bad. Its missing the spoiler cause the boot is off, but I'd be guessing its still being stickered, cause his chaser is covered in them.

ehh I just dont like the SC430 overall, I just dont like the looks of it 👎

and its a f:censored:ing beast, its would be running on a 3.4 2jz...1200hp :drool:
thats some huge amount of power this s h i t would have or actually has

DriftShiro
and its a f:censored:ing beast, its would be running on a 3.4 2jz...1200hp :drool:
thats some huge amount of power this s h i t would have or actually has

I would think that's just what its capable of, and that would be with nitrous, and he probably wont always use that, so it could then be below 1000hp.

Guys check out these leaked GTA5 screenshots :drool: I can't wait!

Link

Ok I dont really like the looks of this SC430, but it sounds and smokes like a monster!

Last edited:
Formula D fails. All that matters there is power it seems. Those guys should go to Ebisu track days, and relax a little. Jeez xD

Gonales
Formula D fails. All that matters there is power it seems. Those guys should go to Ebisu track days, and relax a little. Jeez xD

Many drivers do missile days. Including Ryan Turek (i spelt his last name wrong), chris forsberg, vaugn gitten jr, etc. But i do agree 1200hp is excessive.

Formula d isn't focusing as much on power now. Anybody I heard from gas been only working on suspension - walker Wilkinson but he has a stock ls7 which has less power than his Sr22.

Eg. Dean Kearney, dmac, aasbo (though he hasn't said much), and a few more I cant think of.

Powellx235
Formula d isn't focusing as much on power now. Anybody I heard from gas been only working on suspension - walker Wilkinson but he has a stock ls7 which has less power than his Sr22.

Eg. Dean Kearney, dmac, aasbo (though he hasn't said much), and a few more I cant think of.

I very sad on that day.

I've seen few of your guys in our rooms - look forward to team comps and future drifting. Let me know what you guys think of our new video and look us up nightly in SR ELITE DRIFT TEAM rooms. Thanks guys - your team rocks.

Thanks for the kind words man! 👍 If you want any help or a comp or anything, just give us a shout, its what we like to do! 👍

I've seen few of your guys in our rooms - look forward to team comps and future drifting. Let me know what you guys think of our new video and look us up nightly in SR ELITE DRIFT TEAM rooms. Thanks guys - your team rocks.

Hey Crazy, i nearly forgot to add you :) Will do right away :)

Two new drift projects by two Polish guys :drool: I think I need to get interested in the Polish Drift Scene more. 👍

Two new drift projects by two Polish guys :drool: I think I need to get interested in the Polish Drift Scene more. 👍

You should, from what James told me, they are becoming quite good at it :) After the UK, biggest drifting country in europe, imo :)

Who's watching FD today?

The Z4 is ok but the E46 is epic... full lock, full throttle, track full of smoke

Who's watching FD today?

The Z4 is ok but the E46 is epic... full lock, full throttle, track full of smoke

I want to watch it, but cant find I livestream yet. I think the qualifying starts in like 1 hour 20 minutes (GMT-0)

EDIT: I was looking for some third party websites... and there is one on their official page... :ouch:

LIVESTREAM

I want to watch it, but cant find I livestream yet. I think the qualifying starts in like 1 hour 20 minutes (GMT-0)

EDIT: I was looking for some third party websites... and there is one on their official page... :ouch:

LIVESTREAM

It's in 2h and 10min from this post

No we're all watching formula drift.

EDIT: My internet is a bit slow so it keeps buffering, so I'll go online now an watch it later.

Last edited:
So guys, who was your favorite qualifier yesterday? :D My favorite was the driver called "Chelsea" driving the black/gold BMW. 👍

Back