Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
I didn't really want to make a huge deal out of this, I was just concerned about my place. I mean, if everyone gos to cm, and I can't, where do I stand?? I honestly like some of the pros, but the cons are what gets me. (Harsh whipping, and faster movement) Spank, I vowed NEVER to go back on a DS3 again. All I have is my word, and my balls. I don't break them for nobody! :lol: <-- I saw it in a movie last night... I had to say it.

Same thing here. I refuse to go CH because of some beliefs. If the team goes CM, where will that leave me?

im been here confused for an hour about this CM CH tbh i dont give a **** i can drift on both tires but i do like CM abit and i do use them from no on but im not even going to worry about it , owell cant wait TO GET MY G27 :D

Last edited:
Wasn't Denofa's car green at some point? I know he had it green at summit point for Xdc.

Hey guys, just dropping by to say hi. It was fun drifting with you guys yesterday, maybe we can do it again soon? Later.

Guys, think about it, This whole problem wouldnt be happening if Kaz didn't decide to change the physics every patch. Say you guys did switch to CM, its gonna change its tyre physics one day. Jussayin.

Eric1512
Wasn't Denofa's car green at some point? I know he had it green at summit point for Xdc.

Yes but his old tire sponsor wasn't working out so he switched. Atleast that's what they said at long beach this weekend.

I don't mind both tyres, If I go into a lobby and everyone uses CH's Im gonna use them too. But If Im in a lobby with like Lerk, Krit, Powell where they like CM's too, we will most likely use CM's. But like yesterday we were using CM's and I invited Kingb into the lounge, he doesnt use CM's so we switched back to CH's to get some tandems so imo it's all cool :D
And we dont have to switch as a team, just personal preference yo 👍

I don't mind both tyres, If I go into a lobby and everyone uses CH's Im gonna use them too. But If Im in a lobby with like Lerk, Krit, Powell where they like CM's too, we will most likely use CM's. But like yesterday we were using CM's and I invited Kingb into the lounge, he doesnt use CM's so we switched back to CH's to get some tandems so imo it's all cool :D
And we dont have to switch as a team, just personal preference yo 👍

yeah thats actually true we dont have to change as team , we all drift different styles in team burst we all have different taste its either you dont like it or you do and what you said Ono about "personal preference" :dopey: its true cause me you pow and lerk prob lukas likes CM'S and dom , b and du dont but atleast and i just lost what the rest i was going to say DAMNNN!! :nervous:

i'l drift on either CH or CM but i will say i like CM better. & like ONO said when B joined us we switched back to CH for him & would do the same for REAL GUNZ , DOM , DU or anyone else. I dont mind using CH as they are more predictable in a drift i.e u always have no grip. & I can fully understand why people dont like the extra snappyness & grip you get from CM. in other news i got to do warranty exchange on my G27 so will not be on GT5 during the time im without a wheel. dunno exactly when, soon i hope.

im just going to drift whatever i want, and drift like a boss.

but in all seriousness, i probably wont be changing since i dont play much these days. making a change in tires will only bring down my performance while not hving much sit time to learn new things.

although i must say, i hv nothing against CM drifters, it's just more of a restriction on my end.

straenkursindy4.jpg

straenkursindy7.jpg

straenkursindy.jpg

straenkursindy1.jpg

straenkursindy2.jpg

straenkursindy3.jpg

straenkursindy5.jpg

straenkursindy6.jpg

Guys, think about it, This whole problem wouldnt be happening if Kaz didn't decide to change the physics every patch. Say you guys did switch to CM, its gonna change its tyre physics one day. Jussayin.

I agree, I hope by the time that happens, I can't take a little more punishment.

And thanks guys, I was just under the impression everyone was staying on CM.

Look at the picture of my car in the medium comp, and tell me what to do for wheels and colours.

To be honest, I thought it looked good the way it is?? :lol:

@Strobe: Thanks buddy, appreciate it.

im just going to drift whatever i want, and drift like a boss.

but in all seriousness, i probably wont be changing since i dont play much these days. making a change in tires will only bring down my performance while not hving much sit time to learn new things.

although i must say, i hv nothing against CM drifters, it's just more of a restriction on my end.
Same here :)
Agreed 100%

Pow, I don't know about you but, plain is great to me. 👍 Yes, I run a pretty flashy looking car on GT5. But my car in IRL is plain, black on gold/chrome trim. Have you guys ever seen it??? Yes...It's FF, but I don't need a FR right now anyway. :) I'd get to carried away and hurt myself. :D

Pow, I don't know about you but, plain is great to me. 👍 Yes, I run a pretty flashy looking car on GT5. But my car in IRL is plain, black on gold/chrome trim. Have you guys ever seen it??? Yes...It's FF, but I don't need a FR right now anyway. :) I'd get to carried away and hurt myself. :D

Too late. Lol how you doing man? Might get you to help judge for a battle between RedSuns and Arsenal if it goes throught. 👍

It's a 94 Mazda Mx6, it's nothing "amazing" but it sure is fun to drive.

picture056pm.jpg

picture055ju.jpg

@ Eric: Let me know if its going down, I should be able to make it for ya.

Back