Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Since LayNLow gave me the steering mod people have been saying i get too much angle. But what they dont know is that there are much scarier monsters in my closet. This version I vow never to use in a comp.
IMG_20130817_011052_zpsc235f389.jpg

Drift_Monkey
Since LayNLow gave me the steering mod people have been saying i get too much angle. But what they dont know is that there are much scarier monsters in my closet. This version I vow never to use in a comp.

Witnessed it. It actually isn't that bad. I have seen worse.

DM, that's cute.

I need to get my old stable back that I had pre patch. I had a ft86 that was pretty much un-spinable. Forgot what crazy combination of parts that I had on it. But I could never get the car to feel right to where the car would do exactly what I wanted. My SVT Cobra will do almost exactly what I want, when I want it. My pink Z is 92% of my cobra feeling wise. Now only if I could get my others to the same level I would be doing good. I actually made a car earlier that I will be doing more testing on because it felt good to me in the short time I drove it.

Last edited:
this is a duplicate of the one you saw which was only 700 ft/lbs and a nerfed setup to kill most of the angle.
I'll upload a video in the morning.

Oh ok. Well it wasn't bad. Just at times when you didn't catch it right, it got to the point of being hard to follow.

DM, check PMs. I tried to send that to you the other day but your in box was full.

Nice pics Ty!

Thanks, feel free to use the pictures for anything if you want. I can send you high res ones to you as well.
And I won't be able to make it this Sunday. I am going camping for the weekend.

Thanks, feel free to use the pictures for anything if you want. I can send you high res ones to you as well.
And I won't be able to make it this Sunday. I am going camping for the weekend.
Cheers, I put them in the media page.

Aww too bad. You and decoy are Always killing it lol. Will be weird to not see you.

Have fun camping!

Cheers, I put them in the media page.

Aww too bad. You and decoy are Always killing it lol. Will be weird to not see you.

Have fun camping!

We have a media page?
Yeah I am sure it was weird without me there.
I had a blast! My first time really camping, we also went hiking and did some rock climbing. First time for that too. I am now too sore to do anything but move my fingers. lol.

And on another note, here is a short video. Feel free to post this wherever you feel fit to.
Change settings for HD!
Change settings for HD!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I just realized I won't be on this Sunday either. We have a local drift event tomorrow. And I just realized it was our burst day. Sorry.

Now my turn to go camping lol. I have to go to north france for a communication training for school... :facepalm: I will be back in a couple of days.

Does anyone on Burst still play? I feel lonely on GT5 with everyone on GTA5. T-T

Room is up every Sunday. I'm almost always there.

Got to add me player, i barely see any lobbies anymore. Still got that ridiculous Tank Car? I loved that thing.

Back