Time Trial Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 2,194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't resist jumping back into the time trials while Bathurst was on with the Gr3 cars.
Using the GTR I managed a 2:02.831 which is 1.984 seconds off the current no.1 lap time. This also puts me in 110th place for the moment, and 5th in Australia.
I think there's a few more tenths in the lap for me but definitely won't be getting anywhere near being within a second of the top times

16,000 out of 46,346. That's near enough top third 👍

I don't compare too much against those above me, although it's nice to know others times. I compare more against my "norm". For me, that's usually the bottom end of the top third of players. So, if I get above that level, that's a success for me.

Here is the site with details of numbers...

https://gtsport.r1s3.net/vault/7/1

:cheers:

Thanks! :cheers: Weird thing is I'm 2 seconds faster in the LH challenge in a car I think is worse than what I'm using for TT (Aston Martin)

Couldn't resist jumping back into the time trials while Bathurst was on with the Gr3 cars.
Using the GTR I managed a 2:02.831 which is 1.984 seconds off the current no.1 lap time. This also puts me in 110th place for the moment, and 5th in Australia.
I think there's a few more tenths in the lap for me but definitely won't be getting anywhere near being within a second of the top times

Good enough for gold and not far off diamond in LH challenge - good job! 👍

Didn't have much time to improve.
My results (Man, I'm sucks at Panorama :lol:)

upload_2020-3-26_14-40-2.png

upload_2020-3-26_14-34-50.png

Went out in the 330 - you have to lower power and add weight if you've upgraded it. Now it will only do 320 kph instead of the 365 I was getting before.... never mind, put in a couple of laps and was placed THIRD!! Wow!! Then I checked the leaderboard - I must have got on early as there were only 7 entrants. :lol:

The last TT at Bathurst had almost 50’000 participants, be intriguing to see how many try the Ferrari challenge, would have loved to try it but I ain’t grinding for a 20 million car

I think that was increased to 10 million.
Still.....330 P4 is 20 million.

The worst thing is the fact that this is terrible combination for a special occasion (which is high number of players cause lockdown).

High roller time trial works well if the player count isn't particularly special, so not today. Imagine many people wanted to play only to find themselves locked by credits. Like I know it's pre planned but still wtf they thinking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back