Time Trial Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 2,194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't thought I could do it :odd:

upload_2020-3-10_23-59-45.png

Surprisingly the M3 is not that bad to drive with full power and min weight. Main problem with this car is braking. Alsace isn't one of my favourite tracks but once you figure out the line through those apexless corners it's actually quite fun IMO. Unfortunately my Failmaster T-GT problem of random button presses is getting worse, and I had a wobble in the big banked right hander in my fastest lap because the wheel suddenly decides to quit to XMB :banghead:

Will try Colombia's tune at some point, though I feel pretty comfortable with my own simple tune currently (full reverse rake, middle bar springs/damper/ARB, zero all camber/toe, LSD 5/5/5 and usual tranny flip gearbox, BB 0 except for final chicane -5).

Hello Friends This is my Configuration for the BMW M3 .... Changes .. Last Gear at 5000 ... Maximum Speed 200 ... Adjust Gears as in the photo ... Last Gear at 2361

This Time Can Be Improved Even More With This Configuration

Note: Make changes at 8000 RPM

I just cannot get your gears according to the directions, COLOMBIAMIGUE7.

Final to 5000, max to 200 gives me,
1st.. 2424 to 3203, nowhere near the required 4438.

Tried this many times but always the same result. Anyone see what I am doing wrong?
~~
Anyway, using a combination of tunes here have improved to 2:10.067 for #49.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cannot get your gears according to the directions, COLOMBIAMIGUE7.

Final to 5000, max to 200 gives me,
1st.. 2424 to 3203, nowhere near the required 4438.

Tried this many times but always the same result. Anyone see what I am doing wrong?
~~
Anyway, using a combination of tunes here have improved to 2:10.067 for #49.

Initial FG 3.000 instead of 5.000...

Missed the rest of the kart days, had to go for work trip...

So batwurst or btatwurts something like that :lol:
2:03.799 BB 3

Quite slippery, but really like how the physics work these days. :cheers:
Optimun was low 2:03 so might cut some time from that.

Thought a time of 2:05.535 was not too shabby for a old fart until I seen it was only good for 1,204th place at Bathurst :lol: Dang !!

Edit. 2:05.095 now with an optimal 2:04.6xx (yeah, like that’s ever happening)

Last edited:
beat previous best by half a second (or more!), discover dropped hundreds of places in the rankings.

Haven't been on TT for several days, on today, beat previous best (don't ask :rolleyes: ) by over 0.4s and dropped..... thousands of places!!! :lol:
Where did all those players come from???:confused:

Hate Alsace so gave up on that quickly...

Longer go at Bathurst in the Schulze GTR got me 2m09.885 and 12,105th!

Actually, that's out of 44,836. Not bad then for me. I would like to say that is down to my talent, but more likely I think there's a lot more casuals on it now, which is bumping me into the top third... :lol:

2.5 seconds behind @Grant_Urismo and 5.6 seconds behind @Neil-PearlJam :bowdown:

@seadog777 send me a friend request to cutback73 if you wish to compare times 👍

All my best laps are uploaded with cutback73 as a search tag :cheers:

Hate Alsace so gave up on that quickly...

Longer go at Bathurst in the Schulze GTR got me 2m09.885 and 12,105th!

Actually, that's out of 44,836. Not bad then for me. I would like to say that is down to my talent, but more likely I think there's a lot more casuals on it now, which is bumping me into the top third... :lol:

2.5 seconds behind @Grant_Urismo and 5.6 seconds behind @Neil-PearlJam :bowdown:

@seadog777 send me a friend request to cutback73 if you wish to compare times 👍

All my best laps are uploaded with cutback73 as a search tag :cheers:

Couldn't get in for a couple of days - got an error saying it couldn't load BOP or something. Got in just now and saw I've dropped from being in the "top" 6,000 a couple of days ago to being in the "top" 16,000 today! :embarrassed: :lol: My time's not worth mentioning but a second or slower than you! How did you find out how many took part??

Couldn't get in for a couple of days - got an error saying it couldn't load BOP or something. Got in just now and saw I've dropped from being in the "top" 6,000 a couple of days ago to being in the "top" 16,000 today! :embarrassed: :lol: My time's not worth mentioning but a second or slower than you! How did you find out how many took part??

16,000 out of 46,346. That's near enough top third 👍

I don't compare too much against those above me, although it's nice to know others times. I compare more against my "norm". For me, that's usually the bottom end of the top third of players. So, if I get above that level, that's a success for me.

Here is the site with details of numbers...

https://gtsport.r1s3.net/vault/7/1

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back