Time Trial Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 2,194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That bit works just fine. 👍 But yeah, it could do with a secondary ranking POS column.

It's a shame your listings top out at 500 tho. :(
Secondary ranking is done!

About getting over 500 records it is possible and not particularly hard just haven't gotten around to it.

In to the 1:28s with a .891.

Still a couple of tenths at least to find maybe more. Only 20 or 30 laps in atm - noticed this TT late :ouch: P2 currently

Edit - 1'28.732 now. Optimum in the .6s which would put me first, but thanks to a small slide exiting the last chicane i'm 3 hundredth's from P1 :ouch: happy with the lap overall, but might try again if i get time. Anyway, here is the lap, onboard and external with data.

Last edited:
Cool. I'm trying all of them. Love this time of day.

Started with the M4 at 245th place. Now up to 155th in the 86. CAn't wait to see how the OyVeyron does.

World records

TRL_doodle did it with no wall abuse (you can see little sparks on photo mode, though)

1.JPG

Almost one second difference between 1 and 10 place. I think it was most difficult TT to pull through to date.

2.JPG

(Sardegna B II) I'm doing laps right now...
I did these laps and on the image is my fastest lap, did with Audi TT Gr.4 with no setup change, started with 1:29:6 then 1:28:8, then 1:28:3 and now 1:28:1, I don't what position I'm now, but when I did this time I was 14th fastest (I know it's symbolic, then I will fall down in the ranking)

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191024111309.jpg
    Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191024111309.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 13
I actually got to rank #99 using the Genesis Gr.4 - though I doubt that I'd still be there as of this post lol. I managed to get a time of 1:27.778, and it was genuinely fun fiddling with the gear ratios and downforce settings.

One more car to go(WRX). Megane is so strong. Very smooth with power and stability. Beat the Scirocco time by 0.7 seconds. However, Scirocco still has the best off-throttle tuck in of all the Gr.4 cars, in my opinion.
EHtdQVZUcAEEKu_

First quick tune for the NSX GR4 . Great potential , for the gearbox , needed a transmission flip
Final gear 3.200
Top speed auto to minimum
Then each gear ratio
Then final gear again at 2.570
Enjoy your drive.

Just a first draft .This tune can be updated any time.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191025153343.jpg

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20191025153355.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back