Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 752 comments
Bravo my friend :cheers:
Super time and you are very close to p1 đź‘Ť[/QUOTE

Thanks my friend, on Monday I will try to improve the time it has to be a perfect lap almost without moving the steering wheel with a firm hand that is the difficult thing because of the inclination of the Cantons ... there is the time

Last edited:
Chuffed!!! Still in top 20% after several days and not many seconds off the leader (as would be usual!!!). But there's a lot of drivers.....!
Using the Megane because I can't get that Viper around the track quickly and I don't have the Supra.
Also learned something...... I'd been using the apexes but when I downloaded an Alien ghost, the car stuck to the outer lane most of the time..... odd but it obviously works! :confused:

GTSport.png

I wonder how many players are desperately trying to find that Supra right now :lol: It was handed out as a reward for taking part in an online survey and there's no way to obtain it anymore...

E0v8ljxXoAAl3as
Looking at some of the driver ratings in that leaderboard, why do I get the feeling wall riding might have played a part in this one?

Looking at some of the driver ratings in that leaderboard, why do I get the feeling wall riding might have played a part in this one?

It's not, I checked the top replays. Lots of people just do time trials without doing any online races, so their driver rating is not a true indicator of their speed.

That, and oval TTs usually bring out all the lower ranked drivers because it's easier to get a high rank than on a more technical circuit :lol:

Next week we have a N600 SSRX daily race as well, watch that be populated with DR E drivers :P

That maclaren sure is handfull :lol:
Quick tune
Ride height 70-110
Springrate 1.95 f&r
Swaybars both 10
Dampers bound and rebound to minimum f&r
Front camber 1.6 rear camber 2.4
Toe f&r to 0 both.
Diff 5-30-8
Transmission is basic flip and tune the final. Some small tweaks for gears, :cheers:
I get quite consisten low 24s with this tune. Happy hunting guys :cheers:

Last edited:
I am back after a very long break my friend, and I have not touched my wheel for about 7 weeks or more since yesterday :). I am not far behind your good time mate :cheers:.
View attachment 1012402
Nice to see you back my friend. :cheers:
I improved a little bit with the Impreza.

@praiano63: Your Impreza setup is great, but I couldn't improve my time. But I adapted some of your settings and ideas to my setting and improved. Well done for me. :cheers:

@sdi_03 and @praiano63: This McLaren F1 is quite a handful to drive. I tried both of your settings, but did only a few laps. Very challenging and no improvement in my laptime. But I think I must get used to the car. Thanks for sharing your tune. đź‘Ť :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks I am going to still use the Impreza later on today, but I don't think I will use the McLaren yet. The Impreza handles so good around this track, and I am going to see what I can do with more practise with this car.
Same for me, mate. There are some tenth left for me in the Impreza. :cheers:
I'm down to 1:25,221s in the moment. It's a lot of fun to play with the Impreza setup.

Last edited:
Back