Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 752 comments
Nice Mega lap my friend ? Your gear box ?
laKO8iO.png

1:45.831
First try. Don't forget the accel button...:lol: i did:cheers:.
The 1st position have a fantastic acceleration. I will play with LSD x rear suspension later to check.

View attachment 1006198 View attachment 1006199
My first setting above is a bit difficult to drive. It's easy to lose the rear end due to the low downforce. Tomorrow i'll post an other option easier and still performant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a little mistake while hot-lapping at Suzuka which resulted in a nice little drift:

BTW, if anyone wants to compare times in both dailies and time trials, feel free to add me, my PSN is cosmicosme. I'm not always active in GTS but it still would be nice to have more people to compare my results to.

Lexus is great fun. Also like the alsace, great flow. 👍

View attachment 1006153 View attachment 1006154
Thanks for sharing your tune! I tried it and knocked 3s off my time as I could actually begin to drive the thing! I kept getting lift-off oversteer before that, and this tamed the beast! Now, to work on my lap times and see if I can do something decent!

But in 246 days from today, it'll be 30 December:eek:
And GT7 is delayed for 2022.
We can make so many theories on this:odd::lol:
December 30 2021 is very close to 2022, so they PD may be releasing the game sooner which is better than sometime in 2022. Or even better is a GT7 under our Christmas tree, would make a lot of players happy :).

Back